Does anyone actually have hairloss here?

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol my butchery of the english language?? your guessing i dont live in the US?? Course i dont live there, i never claimed to either. I live in the UK, the birth place of the english language sir. The whole reason there is an america is the english lol. I type how i do because im young and im not really bothered how my sentences are spelt or look. As someone studying to gain their second degree I doubt you are in any position to try use that card on me.

Now for what i said. I have no problem with you on these forums at all and im sure your extremely depressed about your hairloss as you always point out. My point was this... You were contradicting yourself. You speak of not wanting 'advice' from the nw2s as they wouldnt have a clue but at the same time your giving advice to them to get off this site and enjoy their lives. These guys just want to do something for their hair so that they dont become bald... surely i would have thought as someone who is and very affected by it would realise that and promote the need for early precaution.

Secondly the reason i brought up the other things was because you can not blame hairloss for not working. im sorry but that just doesnt fly. You can sit on your *** all you want but dont give advice out to others when your the type of person NOONE should live by or listen to.

To the original question... We are here to talk about hair loss and treat it. Not talk about how depressed we are because we are bald. The nw6's should realise that they can be depressed in their lives but talking about it here wont bring your hair back. You should be on here as a support to the younger guys losing it and offering advice...or to look at any options there are for yourselves.

and uman... dont call me a kid. Im fully independent and unlike some i dont survive off my parents.

ciao

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I shouldn't sit here and get involved with some "kid" but this is too funny. If you write in that manner and speak that way, what kind of "degree" could you be looking at? Man, the schools over there must accept ANYONE.

You are clearly trying to draw attention to yourself, which is sad. And once again, you misquoted me. But I shouldn't expect better.

ali777

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Man, the schools over there must accept ANYONE.

Unfortunately this is true.... The level of students is rather mediocre... I used to teach undergraduate students.

The problem with young people in general is that life hasn't humbled them yet. Give him a few years, he'll change.

When I was his age, I thought I had it all and my life was sorted as well.... Then I realised how dumbed down the university degrees are, and I spent my last 4-5 years working my a** off.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what can i say?? i was brought up in the texting/msn era. lol. i abbreviate and dont give a flying one if i spell correctly or not.

with 4 a levels i went to uni and completed my first degree which was a BSc Hons in finance and im currently in my second year of economics so hey you can all think what you wanna think. I dont see how you could possibly derive from what i say on a forum as to whether i am of any educational capacity or not. but hey if it makes you feel better go for it.

but if i were to play your games i would have a good guess that none of you have any third level education. ;) well def not hp anyways lol

i merely said what i said because i have a work ethic and as an economist i can not bare to see people who do not work and sponge off the nation through benefits.

thats all i have to say... have a nice 'life' :)

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
look..lets keep to the subject matter.. hairloss. we are not here to fight or compare. case closed.

barcafan

Reaction score
ali777 said:
HatPrisoner91 said:
Man, the schools over there must accept ANYONE.

Unfortunately this is true.... The level of students is rather mediocre... I used to teach undergraduate students.

The problem with young people in general is that life hasn't humbled them yet. Give him a few years, he'll change.

When I was his age, I thought I had it all and my life was sorted as well.... Then I realised how dumbed down the university degrees are, and I spent my last 4-5 years working my a** off.

This is why foreigners generally do well, it's because they're used to a much harder life back in their country. All you have to do is be somewhat disciplined and study and you'll succeed. The only thing holding many of them back is ineptitude of the English language.

barcafan

Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
what can i say?? i was brought up in the texting/msn era. lol. i abbreviate and dont give a flying one if i spell correctly or not.

with 4 a levels i went to uni and completed my first degree which was a BSc Hons in finance and im currently in my second year of economics so hey you can all think what you wanna think. I dont see how you could possibly derive from what i say on a forum as to whether i am of any educational capacity or not. but hey if it makes you feel better go for it.

but if i were to play your games i would have a good guess that none of you have any third level education. ;) well def not hp anyways lol

i merely said what i said because i have a work ethic and as an economist i can not bare to see people who do not work and sponge off the nation through benefits.

thats all i have to say... have a nice 'life' :)

The thing is that alot of the time, your online 'persona' is usually a reflection of yourself. So if you're not 14 anymore, you should at least try to type at a reasonably intelligent level. Not trying to talk sh*t, alot of people are simply used to abbreviating sh*t

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Personally i have always abbreviated online or when texting. i dont see how it appears infantile or unintelligent. its just a lazy , quick way to type. anyways..

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Didn't call you a kid. Not directly anyways.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
As much as I disagree with what's been said by the Pitted one. I gotta agree with the thought that people care a little "too much" about how things are spelled on forums and places of similarity.

It's usually a cheap tactic.. Making fun of someones Franglais .. I spend way too much time on the CPU and I spend more time fighting with my keyboard then actually thinking about what I'm saying... Which explains many a thang.

Not saying you should throw proper language out the window.. Just, not something to focus on.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
guilty as charged. Back to hair. I can get a little passionate. I think 11 pages has excessively covered this question.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Eureka said:
As much as I disagree with what's been said by the Pitted one. I gotta agree with the thought that people care a little "too much" about how things are spelled on forums and places of similarity.

It's usually a cheap tactic.. Making fun of someones Franglais .. I spend way too much time on the CPU and I spend more time fighting with my keyboard then actually thinking about what I'm saying... Which explains many a thang.

Not saying you should throw proper language out the window.. Just, not something to focus on.

I'm not an english professor. Typos happen. I'm talking about writing like "yo why yu hair be bother u?" lol.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
> . . . "yo why yu hair be bother u?" . . .

The important thing is - can you understand the meaning of the message?

The quote above is woefully grammatically incorrect - but as long as it's understood, then effective communication is achieved.

(Say Whaaaaaat?)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
barcafan said:
Effective communication can be achieved with chimps.
And let's not forget effective communication can be achieved by hand gestures( or finger gestures) like you see in barcafan's post and here. :gay: :punk: :bravo: :thumbdown2: :jackit:

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
plenty of bald people have jobs and careers. Why does it stop people from working? :dunno:

I don't see why men (or women) in the early stages of hairloss shouldn't be allowed to post here asking for advice. Catching it early is the most important thing with male pattern baldness.

seems to be a lot of bitter individuals here :box:

CCS

Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
plenty of bald people have jobs and careers. Why does it stop people from working? :dunno:

Never stops me from having a job. Does make my job no fun when I see pretty women flirt with my coworkers and I can't flirt with them. I still stay employed. College is another issue. It takes a lot of focus to read and learn and do homework unsupervised. When I'm stressed about hairloss, I can't do it. But I'm handling my current job just fine. I can easily focus when there is a monetary pay off soon. Once my college grades were too low to get internships, I did not want to work hard for the chance of getting a job later, which might not even materialize without internship experience. I just can't focus when I think there might not be a reward.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
Never stops me from having a job. Does make my job no fun when I see pretty women flirt with my coworkers and I can't flirt with them. I still stay employed. College is another issue. It takes a lot of focus to read and learn and do homework unsupervised. When I'm stressed about hairloss, I can't do it. But I'm handling my current job just fine. I can easily focus when there is a monetary pay off soon. Once my college grades were too low to get internships, I did not want to work hard for the chance of getting a job later, which might not even materialize without internship experience. I just can't focus when I think there might not be a reward.

You are not bald, judging by the info in your sig. Not even close there pal.

That is the one thing I hate. When people who aren't BALD say and act like they can relate.

Let me put it this way. If I was between a NW2 and NW4, I would never post here. Not even once.