Does anyone actually have hairloss here?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think its good that people like Hat Prisoner and UC are here. They give you a reality check on how your life may be in the future if you get to their Norwood level. It lets you also know your situation could be worse and be grateful you are still less than a NW4.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hatprisoner. i read your story. i may get flamed for voicing my opinion but at 34 and not having worked for ten years and still living with ur parents is a disgrace! get urself help man and stop moaning about others problems and why nw2s piss u off. i have been inddpendent since 20! ur a taxpayers nightmare and i hate ppl like you. lazy disgrace.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, beating on the horse while he's down... thats the spirit! :roll: ... never judge a man untill you been in hes shoes...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
hatprisoner. i read your story. i may get flamed for voicing my opinion but at 34 and not having worked for ten years and still living with ur parents is a disgrace! get urself help man and stop moaning about others problems and why nw2s piss u off. i have been inddpendent since 20! ur a taxpayers nightmare and i hate ppl like you. lazy disgrace.
He has a girlfriend that sticks with him. He must not be as bad as you think if can keep her still interested in him.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hes down cus of himself. 34 no job..lives with parents...hasnt wrked in 10yrs...and he blames this on hair??no way. i wud never be in those shoes. no man would with any dignity. his gf will no doubt see the light soon. i have no idea what sorta woman wud put up with a lazy guy that sponges off his parents or maybe the state. man sort urself. most guys ur age are league ahead of you. my god...34 and with parents...too scared to work cus of hairloss....never heard worse in my life. very sad

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We want to move on. But when we ask out a hotty and she tells us to move on, it no longer sounds so good.

How about making up for hairloss in a different way... things you can change. You know how a
lot of fat (or less than hot girls) are the most fun to be around? They work on the things they can control.
I've heard my daughter and her friends talk about guys a lot as she has grown up (and she is in all ways
a hotty) and what I've gleaned is that a guy that can make them laugh or entertain them has a huge
edge over everyone.

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
barcafan said:
They just dont like it when guys come here and state how badly they dont want to go bald (understandably), but then go tell bald people to shave it and be confident like its no big deal.

THANK YOU!.

Barcafan just hit the nail right in the head!!

I've never given a bald bloke any advice on how to live their life (although I've seen hundreds of examples of men who do it just fine)

But you would rather these people who do tell you 'f*** off and kill yourself, being bald means the scum of the Earth'?

btw How do you go 10 years being unemployed? :shock: (If the other poster is right) - Here in UK, if you go 12 weeks on benefits they jump on your back about finding work. And how do you not find a job in 10 years!?

ali777

Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
hes down cus of himself. 34 no job..lives with parents...hasnt wrked in 10yrs...and he blames this on hair??no way. i wud never be in those shoes. no man would with any dignity. his gf will no doubt see the light soon. i have no idea what sorta woman wud put up with a lazy guy that sponges off his parents or maybe the state. man sort urself. most guys ur age are league ahead of you. my god...34 and with parents...too scared to work cus of hairloss....never heard worse in my life. very sad

Maybe his parents are rich?? And he's happy to be staying with them?

Life has mysterious turns sometimes.... I ended up in a very bad situation as well, and I'm still trying to dig myself out of the hole I fell in. You can't blame someone for being unemployed or for living with the parents.

I'd move anywhere in the world just to make a living, there is nothing tying me down to one place, but some people are born in one place and they live their whole lives there. Maybe, he wants to get a job in the same town, but due to the economic conditions being so bad there are absolutely no jobs.

And living with the parents is also not as bad as you make it sound. I personally couldn't live with my parents, but ask IBM or the other guys from the Med. It's practically the unwritten rule down there that kids live with their parents until they get married.

"never judge a man untill you been in hes shoes..."

barcafan

Reaction score
You guys need to stfu and lay off of him, you dont know his entire situation, only what he posts about here.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
If you read HP's story then you would also know that his problems started way before hair loss. He grew up in an abusive household so he was conditioned to have low self esteem as a kid. HP managed to overcome that and was doing well until he lost his hair faster that most people do. Understandably he was crushed and however unreasonable it would seem for him to drop out and go into hiding, he just didn't have enough self esteem to function. As extreme as HP's case is I can't help but identify with his inability to deal with the stigma. I consider HP a friend, if ever I had one on this site. We talk often and he is not the lazy guy you make him out to be. What I really want to say to IWP is don't judge everyone with the same stick. Everyone is different, different backgrounds, different beliefs, different personalities. You seem to lead a pretty charmed life yourself. You claim to be a model and can pull hot girls consistently so you come off to me as being someone with high standards. That's fine, just don't project those standards onto people in lesser situations than you. God forbid something happens to you that is out of your control and leaves you in a low place, for some unsympathetic kid to spit on you.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Have some of the responses to this thread been deleted? :dunno:

CCS

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
I think its good that people like Hat Prisoner and UC are here. They give you a reality check on how your life may be in the future if you get to their Norwood level. It lets you also know your situation could be worse and be grateful you are still less than a NW4.

Yeah, if I were a nW5, I wonder if I would have been discriminated against renting in this complex. It is technically a student apartment complex. I know students can be any age, but most are 19. When I renewed, I told them I'm no longer in school. I made sure I was looking my best that day. They said it does not matter. Maybe they would have taken my money anyway. But I bet if I looked 15 years older, at the very least someone would try to attack me with the legal system if I tried asking out any women around here. If you look OK, at worst they just say no. If you look a lot worse than them, they sometimes try to hunt you down and teach you a lesson. Or maybe I'm just paranoid. I'm definitely not getting off propecia though.

CCS

Reaction score
iwantperfection said:

Most people who know me say I'm way smarter than they are. Even my college grad students who did super well in school and are engineers now. They all wonder why I could not pass some easy engineering classes with my math skills. I was even able to cram 2 months of fresh material in 2 days after not doing homework or going to class, and get a C on the exam. The answer: hair loss had me depressed. I was depressed at my minimum wage jobs, but I hung in and made it through. I guess HP is even more depressed than me. He really should try to get a low paying job somewhere with the high school students. Might only make $7 per hour, but if his parents are letting him live there for free, he could pocket $1000 per month that way. That could lift his spirits a bit.

CCS

Reaction score
casperz said:
We want to move on. But when we ask out a hotty and she tells us to move on, it no longer sounds so good.

How about making up for hairloss in a different way... things you can change. You know how a
lot of fat (or less than hot girls) are the most fun to be around? They work on the things they can control.
I've heard my daughter and her friends talk about guys a lot as she has grown up (and she is in all ways
a hotty) and what I've gleaned is that a guy that can make them laugh or entertain them has a huge
edge over everyone.

Huge edge as far as hanging out with her goes. But without good looks, you can just be her friend. Been there, done it many times. The women like talking to me 4 hours per day. No kissy kissy though. If I try, they say good bye.

CCS

Reaction score
Fundi said:
But you would rather these people who do tell you 'f*ck off and kill yourself, being bald means the scum of the Earth'?
[instead of telling you to just move on with life]

No, I'd rather they encourage me to go to the gym with them, or point out to me that if I trim my eyebrows a certain way, it may make my face look better. Or tell me about some good job openings. Or invite me to watch a comedian they think I can learn from.

If I'm depressed, they should encourage me to do stuff that will compensate for my baldness, not tell me to pretend it does not exist or treat me like I'm a second class citizen for being bald.

CCS

Reaction score
ghg said:
CCS is the most shallow mothereffer I've ever encountered even on the Internet.

No, I'm the most honest and realistic and trying to tell people what they have in their power to improve their lives instead of just dream about how they wish it was. I'm not saying it is easy to add muscle or lose fat. It takes a lot of knowledge to know what to do. But you really got to learn it and do what is in your power to compensate for other stuff, or you will pay the price, unless you have a nice head of hair like HGH, which I wish I had.

CCS

Reaction score
beaner said:
hair_tomorrow said:
Ash said:
Being that this is a HAIR LOSS site, I am just curious if anyone here has actual hairloss i.e. >NW2

Thanks

:jackit:

I do I do!

:jump:

Me too!! :jump: :jump:

Me more than some but not as bad as others. I'm probably near the 50% point on this board since I got 3 hair transplant's.

CCS

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
barcafan said:
They just dont like it when guys come here and state how badly they dont want to go bald (understandably), but then go tell bald people to shave it and be confident like its no big deal.

THANK YOU!.

Barcafan just hit the nail right in the head!!

I don't tell NW5's it is no big deal. I just tell them they should really try a hair piece since the technology is there. Not worth my time to use one since I look Half OK even with 1/3 density in front. But it could make a huge difference in there lives. Not as good as real hair, but good enough to get some women and see a youthful face looking back at you in the mirror. I'm serious. When you look in the mirror you will think you are a stud, especially if you take the time to design the perfect hair line and make temple flaps. If you just do a stock topper you might like the improvement at first, but I doubt it will be as good as a custom designed right. If you are not totally happy with your new face, you probably make the hair line wrong and need to do some more research and experimenting.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
hatprisoner... if you dont like those type of guys talking to you why u here?? there are forums on the web that are exclusively for bald guys. why dont ya try slybaldguys.com lol

get a life

1) I barely post at this point because it's the same thing every time. People who have lost like 6 hairs complaining that it's the end of the world but on the same token, saying "just move on" like it's no big deal when you have lost it all.

2) I don't even know who you are but from your butchery of the english language, I am going to guess that you don't even live in the US?

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I didn't even notice all of the other posts about me. I find it funny how this person who is on a hairloss site whining when he isn't even bald is lecturing me about how I should be ashamed of myself.

My situation sucked and still does. At least I have the balls to speak about it here. I don't lie about it.

For the people who jumped in to my defense, thanks. To the "newbies" who had so much time as to research posts from a long time ago, hypocritical to tell me to get a life huh?