Does anyone actually have hairloss here?

ali777

Reaction score
IBM will never get laid with that attitude.

IBM

Reaction score
I realized i'm not attractive. That's why i'm not getting laid. Truth hurts.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
I realized i'm not attractive. That's why i'm not getting laid. Truth hurts.

Prostitute imo.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have hairloss. Its only really obvious to me at the moment, but two years from now, I'll be an NW4 or so. Thats the pattern I have.
So yes and no.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Night said:
I find this whole 'IF YOUR NOT NW5 GTFO' stuff to be rather stupid. So when the 'NW5-6' guys where NW2/3 didn't you guys b**ch? Seriously?

I'm not saying I understand how it is to be bald, I don't, but its like saying you can't fear death till you are dead. This place is for hairloss and preventing it, not just whining about being bald.

What an nice truth.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
gascoigne said:
Night said:
I find this whole 'IF YOUR NOT NW5 GTFO' stuff to be rather stupid. So when the 'NW5-6' guys where NW2/3 didn't you guys b**ch? Seriously?

I'm not saying I understand how it is to be bald, I don't, but its like saying you can't fear death till you are dead. This place is for hairloss and preventing it, not just whining about being bald.

What an nice truth.

I have nothing against an nw2 who is afraid of going bald... they should be IMO. It's when that NW2 thinks that their situation is as bad as an nw5 or 6 that I get offended. Or worse, when an nw2 tries to tell me what it like to be bald and that it is not so bad. They don't know so they shouldn't talk like they have some authority on the subject. They don't, I do. Simple as that.

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
gascoigne said:
Night said:

What an nice truth.

I have nothing against an nw2 who is afraid of going bald... they should be IMO. It's when that NW2 thinks that their situation is as bad as an nw5 or 6 that I get offended. Or worse, when an nw2 tries to tell me what it like to be bald and that it is not so bad. They don't know so they shouldn't talk like they have some authority on the subject. They don't, I do. Simple as that.

Exactly no matter what you NW2 guys like to think unless you've actually been through the entire hairloss cycle you dont know what its like. Of course many NW2 guys on here understand that but some dont.
As someone who was never less than a NW2 minimum, I would'nt even be on this site in most peoples position.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
This section is "the impact of hair loss". Repeat slowly: h-a-i-r l-o-s-s. It's not the "impact of being a slick nw6". I somehow do get offended when someone says that I shouldn't be on this board 'cause I only started balding at around 22 yrs old and have been very diffuse since I was 24. Yeah true, I'm still not slick but I think I'm on the right forum and have every right to be here without being called out.

To start balding when you're hardly past 20 yr mark is still pretty uncommon, it's not like I had perfect hair for my supposed best years. I never had good hair and to start losing that shitty head of hair when you're still pretty much a teenager isn't easy to swallow.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You did everything you can do within reason GHG. You've tried the meds and they don't work. At least you didn't become some herbal witchdoctor like Hoppi (remember him?). Unless you've looked into hair transplants then there is really nothing left to do but deplete. :dunno:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
^ Yeah that's true, I tried finasteride twice and minoxidil and that's about as far as I will go, 'cause I think that my balding area is too big for hair transplant (hair transplant isn't completely out of the question though). Too bad I'm one of the lucky ones who got persistent sides from finasteride, but well... I would've withstood them had it only worked.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
And hair transplants are no casual undertaking, physically or financially. And of course part of getting hair transplants is getting on meds which poses the risk of your balding extending past your transplanted area, leaving you with an obvious island on top of your head.

Jeremy K

Reaction score
C'mon now! I'm a Norwood 2.5 with diffuse thinning, but have long hair and only those who are thinning themselves can tell, or those who remember me from when I had massively thick hair.

That's just it, to a Norwood 6, they'd go "Oh Please!" if I'd complain about my hairloss, as I appear to have mostly a full head of hair because the long hair covers the temple points, but I've lost 60 percent of my hair density and have receded a bit in the front. People don't become a Norwood 6 overnight, they at one time were thinning as well, so that's why it's so stressful to us who they might envy for having more hair.

Fortunately I was able to find a solution and my hair is filling back in, but the 3 years of watching my hair wither away was the most stressful time of my life and destroyed my spirit.

Had I not done anything about it, I'd probably be a Norwood 3.5 headed towards a 4 by now, the pattern was pretty distinct, but now instead I'm in the process of going from a Norwood 2.5 to a Norwood 2, as little baby hairs are filling in the frontal hairline and temple points.

Just realized this is from 2009 btw.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jeremy, what's procerins active ingredient? And how do you do the scalp massage? I haven't been able to move my scalp without my hands lol.