David Beckhams Hair August 2018 Bald Hair

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
This is spot-on. I'm a bit older and I see how some things just become more important in life, especially when it comes to your body. It's astounding how despite working out your body starts to work differently after 30. A lot of wear and tear. I'd rather be bald than have constant knee or back pain. Around that time you should also have other features acquired that matter now just as much - maybe even more - than good looks when it comes to dating. It's just all bit more chill. I know plenty of bald / receded guys marrying totally hot, normal women. It's very comforting, well said.

Agreed, but on top of that I would say that being in shape in itself goes up a lot in value as well, because like you said it all becomes a lot harder. If you're balding in your 20's you can't just "hit the gym and get in shape" because you're still competing with countless other NW1's that also hit the gym and get in shape easily. At later ages, getting in shape will give you a much bigger edge over the field.

justinbieberscombover

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Agreed, but on top of that I would say that being in shape in itself goes up a lot in value as well, because like you said it all becomes a lot harder. If you're balding in your 20's you can't just "hit the gym and get in shape" because you're still competing with countless other NW1's that also hit the gym and get in shape easily. At later ages, getting in shape will give you a much bigger edge over the field.
I think that being thin (not skinny) with hair generally beats the bald and swole look anyway. Only once you become a chrome dome then having a boyish body turns into a problem.

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
I think that being thin (not skinny) with hair generally beats the bald and swole look anyway. Only once you become a chrome dome then having a boyish body turns into a problem.

Yeah definitely, but once you pass 30 just being thin becomes significantly harder. I've been a pencil my whole life but when I reached 30 I actually started getting a stomach. A LOT of my friends 32+ are all getting fat out of nowhere. Having an athletic physique is definitely much more of an advantage at that age. Still doesn't beat a NW1 of course, but at least you have other useful angles to work on as opposed to a balding kid of 20. You're just screwed no matter what, nobody is impressed when seeing a 20 y/o with a six pack.

justinbieberscombover

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Yeah definitely, but once you pass 30 just being thin becomes significantly harder. I've been a pencil my whole life but when I reached 30 I actually started getting a stomach. A LOT of my friends 32+ are all getting fat out of nowhere. Having an athletic physique is definitely much more of an advantage at that age. Still doesn't beat a NW1 of course, but at least you have other useful angles to work on as opposed to a balding kid of 20. You're just screwed no matter what, nobody is impressed when seeing a 20 y/o with a six pack.
Yeah, in a few years I'll be 30 and I'm a bit worried about that adjustment, I think I'll get myself a personal trainer if the day comes. On the flip side of the coin, I've always had a natural 6 pack but it only helps so much. When girls call me handsome they mainly seem to find my face appealing.

Toms

Established Member
Honestly there's no point debating about David's hair. He has the face that would allow him to look good even with a NW3+.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen

Had a pot belly stomach for decades myself through the IBS/SIBO/GERD issues I got.

35 now, but had it since my mid 20's.

justinbieberscombover

Experienced Member
My Regimen
david-beckham-tudor-glamour.jpg

Bigbone

Established Member
He goes from big head of hair to short toppik. He must be wearing a system at times.
No, he doesn't wear a system. His hair is gradually getting longer since the recent buzzcut. It's just that toppik doesn't work as well when hair is too short.

justinbieberscombover

Experienced Member
My Regimen
He goes from big head of hair to short toppik. He must be wearing a system at times.
Yeah Idk man something is fishy about his hair situation.

Maybe his transplanted hair just grew out but we never got to see him receding in the first place. The first time we saw his diffuse thinning was after his transplant when he buzzed his hair.

No, he doesn't wear a system. His hair is gradually getting longer since the recent buzzcut. It's just that toppik doesn't work as well when hair is too short.
I find it difficult to apply toppik on longer hair. In the first few months after my transplant I preferred to keep it buzzed just to make the toppik application easier. It looks obvious in his case bc he went for a color that's one shade too light.

Reactions: AAJ

Bigbone

Established Member
I find it difficult to apply toppik on longer hair. In the first few months after my transplant I preferred to keep it buzzed just to make the toppik application easier. It looks obvious in his case bc he went for a color that's one shade too light.
Obviously not too long and it also depends on how much hair one has. Yeah, your right about the color being off. However, on the second look, it looks more like dermmatch to me.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
It does not look like sh*t.
Problem is that his hair is naturally greyish at this point and he refuses to use toppik that blends grey keratin with his regular color. So he ends up with this color on top that just looks off.
His hairline looks great, I think only Norwood spotters actually see something wrong here.
This just goes to show that you really shouldn't be too conservative when getting your hairline done. If you accept concealers as a constant addon, your transplant can go a long way. If you have hair, it works.

AAJ

My Regimen
Yeah Idk man something is fishy about his hair situation.

Maybe his transplanted hair just grew out but we never got to see him receding in the first place. The first time we saw his diffuse thinning was after his transplant when he buzzed his hair.

When did he have a FUE operation done?

justinbieberscombover

Experienced Member
My Regimen
There’s not a woman in the country over 30 that wouldn’t!
Women are more emotional creatures. A lot of women seem to hate him now because of his personal life drama so they say he has aged terribly and looks rough nowadays. They mock his tattoos, skin and hair as well as his personality (they say he's vain, a narcissist, full of himself, etc). So yeah.. while enough women still would, this is not entirely true. Having the reputation of a douchebag could damage any man.