Successful Female Hair Transplants?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking for any positive account of a female hair transplant that went well 1 year post op.

So far can not find one good review from a woman on the forums who had a successful hair transplant with Androgenic alopecia.

(pics and stories from surgeons don't count--looking for real women who actually had the surgeries tell their experience)

Rolo33

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me know please also, i have good donor area but have been hesitant due to conflicting reports. I understand when there is diffuse thinning it doesnt work but with good donor area it does but i would like confirmation of this. Thanks.

Rolo33

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking for any positive account of a female hair transplant that went well 1 year post op.

So far can not find one good review from a woman on the forums who had a successful hair transplant with Androgenic alopecia.

(pics and stories from surgeons don't count--looking for real women who actually had the surgeries tell their experience)
Hello again. I am considering a transplant. I went to see a Dr and he said i have very good donor area, the center front and temple areas have thinned. The thing i most concerned is the dredshed and he says it always grows back. Does anyone know if this is true?