Batci Hair 7 to 14 Day Concealer Turkey - Anyone Try it?

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This looks amazing! Can anyone in Turkey visit this guy to check this out or maybe try order some product? It’s a hair color that stains the scalp for a week or two it appears. I would be concerned on how it degrades on the scalp nonuniformly over the week or two. Spotty staining would be terrible to correct.

On instagram also

Last edited:

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if you can still use hair loss products like minoxidil with this stuff on my head and will this stuff come off after using them ?

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if you can still use hair loss products like minoxidil with this stuff on my head and will this stuff come off after using them ?
I would say yes - sure can use and I doubt would dissolve off unless rubbed hard with a cotton ball and minoxidil

Last edited:

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This looks amazing! Can anyone in Turkey visit this guy to check this out or maybe try order some product? It’s a hair color that stains the scalp for a week or two it appears. I would be concerned on how it degrades on the scalp nonuniformly over the week or two. Spotty staining would be terrible to correct.

Very interesting.