Cassiopea Announces Very Positive Phase 2 Twelve Months Results For Breezula

el_duterino

Reaction score
About 6 months on CB now

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read their article on the acne trial, there seems to be quite a few side effects on there. Not dangerous but it's not perfect either. The respiratory ones are likely down to other factors and coincidence.

"The key safety findings from the study are the following: 18.1% reported treatment-emergent adverse events (TEAEs) during the study. Overall, the most frequently reported TEAEs were nasopharyngitis (common cold 2.6%) and upper respiratory tract infection (1.3%), all the other had an incidence <1%. Of the subjects with related TEAEs (2.3%), 17 TEAEs were dermal adverse events. No serious drug-related adverse events were reported.

At every study visit, the investigator documented application area Local Skin Reactions (LSRs); the overall incidence was mostly less than 10% except for erythema/reddening (24.2% and 16% on the face and trunk respectively) and scaling/dryness (16.6% on the face)."

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Ill say it again guys,

we need to not just focus on the TAHC but the TAHW , If we dont know that there wasn't a steady increase in THAW from 6 month to 12 month then we dont know this lost effectiveness

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
The drug has shown efficacy, they wouldn't get FDA approval fro phase 3 unless it does something, has anybody compared 12 month data to finasteride?
The FDA will approve anything that is safe. The “FDA” approved laser hats for hairloss.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is just a fancier minoxidil... will have similar results, work well intially for SOME ppl and then lose ground rapidly...

and applying twice a day like minoxidil or something that lets be real isnt as effective...
Wow you you must be a doctor!

Can you share how you know this to be factual? Do you have inside information? Who’s your contact?

jjamerson

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what the results would be if you used all three together (minoxidil, finasteride, breez).

Anyhow, the future of medicine is definitely going to be in biotech. Gene/stem cell therapy. Chemical compounds have run their course.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wuhan on alibaba. I would hold off on making a purchase for now, my shipment will be here this week and i’ll test it. I’ll let everyone know if it is legit or not

yeahh i know about wuhan'CB.. But have you looked at the thread about it from longsilverjohn ?

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what the results would be if you used all three together (minoxidil, finasteride, breez).

Anyhow, the future of medicine is definitely going to be in biotech. Gene/stem cell therapy. Chemical compounds have run their course.
Pretty good i imagine. Finasteride + breezula will slow down ur male pattern baldness for a long time.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeahh i know about wuhan'CB.. But have you looked at the thread about it from longsilverjohn ?
Yes I have... but at the same time I've talked to multiple people directly that have used Wuhan CB with success. I'm not entirely convinced it's the truth. Plus he still refuses to post the 3rd party test results... Could be bullshit, could be he tried something else (like a steroid, idk) that he's not telling us about. Or it could be the truth. We'll find out when I test it.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I have... but at the same time I've talked to multiple people directly that have used Wuhan CB with success. I'm not entirely convinced it's the truth. Plus he still refuses to post the 3rd party test results... Could be bullshit, could be he tried something else (like a steroid, idk) that he's not telling us about. Or it could be the truth. We'll find out when I test it.

good let ut know man !

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score

For what it's worth I also got CB from Wuhan about 2 months ago and I had some of the same sides. I have seen 2 other people posting here that also had similar sides, they all bought CB from Wuhan. It seems we all bought it around the same time (1 to 2 months from each other). So it might just be a bad batch produced by Wuhan?

I started using it about 5 weeks ago after lab tests seemed positive (done by an amateur though) and I also got a tight chest which let to deep breaths becoming pretty uncomfortable. This only happens at 2 applications a day with 2% formulation. It starts after 1 day (2-3 applications total) and getting worse after that. After 2-3 (5-6 applications total) days a sore throat kicks in and also slight back pain (lower traps).

I gave it 4 separate trials with 4-6 days of downtime (3 time with stemox, 1 time with 60% alcohol/ 30% Butylene Glycol/ 10% Transcutol) and it was always this exact same way. The first time I just thought I just happened to have a common cold and I did not attribute it to the CB all that much. However my lymphoids seemed to be swollen (I suspected due to regular cold), and I just quit the CB after 4 applications (2 days) to be really sure. After that I tried it again for a bit longer and I starting to really feel the tight chest and sore throat.

I do not get these sides with only 1 application a day (in the morning). I have not tried to use 1% with 2 applications a day yet, maybe in the future.

For anybody thinking I am just paranoid:
I am using Fina for 3 years with only mild sides. I have used minoxidil multiple times without any real sides accept for very dark circles around my eyes (very typical on minoxidil). I tried a ton of other stuff without any sides, including much heavier medication for other stuff. The Fina sides I get are lower libido and slightly progressive gyno. I did not notice any increase of these sides on CB. The sides I get from CB are completely different. I expected 0 sides on CB and I did not read any reports of similar sides on CB before I noticed them myself. The only thing I knew of was that one person on this forum reported sexual sides on CB, which I definitely did not get.

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How exactly do you test it by yourself Zen? Can we trust your tests?

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For what it's worth I also got CB from Wuhan about 2 months ago and I had some of the same sides. I have seen 2 other people posting here that also had similar sides, they all bought CB from Wuhan. It seems we all bought it around the same time (1 to 2 months from each other). So it might just be a bad batch produced by Wuhan?

I started using it about 5 weeks ago after lab tests seemed positive (done by an amateur though) and I also got a tight chest which let to deep breaths becoming pretty uncomfortable. This only happens at 2 applications a day with 2% formulation. It starts after 1 day (2-3 applications total) and getting worse after that. After 2-3 (5-6 applications total) days a sore throat kicks in and also slight back pain (lower traps).

I gave it 4 separate trials with 4-6 days of downtime (3 time with stemox, 1 time with 60% alcohol/ 30% Butylene Glycol/ 10% Transcutol) and it was always this exact same way. The first time I just thought I just happened to have a common cold and I did not attribute it to the CB all that much. However my lymphoids seemed to be swollen (I suspected due to regular cold), and I just quit the CB after 4 applications (2 days) to be really sure. After that I tried it again for a bit longer and I starting to really feel the tight chest and sore throat.

I do not get these sides with only 1 application a day (in the morning). I have not tried to use 1% with 2 applications a day yet, maybe in the future.

For anybody thinking I am just paranoid:
I am using Fina for 3 years with only mild sides. I have used minoxidil multiple times without any real sides accept for very dark circles around my eyes (very typical on minoxidil). I tried a ton of other stuff without any sides, including much heavier medication for other stuff. The Fina sides I get are lower libido and slightly progressive gyno. I did not notice any increase of these sides on CB. The sides I get from CB are completely different. I expected 0 sides on CB and I did not read any reports of similar sides on CB before I noticed them myself. The only thing I knew of was that one person on this forum reported sexual sides on CB, which I definitely did not get.
Yeah im one of those guys pretty terible because im losing a full Norwood now. Im gonna order 1g from kane and see if the sides zre the same. Tried to contact some labs but they wont test these things to be honest the sides that i get are the same as ru58841 sides. Im almost convinced our batches where not ok

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How exactly do you test it by yourself Zen? Can we trust your tests?
We’re sending it to SN labs in California. 4 of us in the group buy are combining some of each of our samples and sending it there. Wasn’t my call, but apparently it’s a very reputable lab. I’m not sure where everyone else is sending theirs, or if there are any recommendations from other users, let me know your opinion

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah im one of those guys pretty terible because im losing a full Norwood now. Im gonna order 1g from kane and see if the sides zre the same. Tried to contact some labs but they wont test these things to be honest the sides that i get are the same as ru58841 sides. Im almost convinced our batches where not ok
Yeah I read about your sides man, that sounds just like RU. Happened to me too. Heart palpitions, shortness of breath with Kane RU

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We’re sending it to SN labs in California. 4 of us in the group buy are combining some of each of our samples and sending it there. Wasn’t my call, but apparently it’s a very reputable lab. I’m not sure where everyone else is sending theirs, or if there are any recommendations from other users, let me know your opinion
Zen, iam trying to find a lab in the US to test CB from Kane. how much did SN charge/quote you?
We will get to the bottom of what kinda of crap they are sending us from China.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zen, iam trying to find a lab in the US to test CB from Kane. how much did SN charge/quote you?
We will get to the bottom of what kinda of crap they are sending us from China.
Usually it’s around $500. That’s why it’s best to test with a group, and spread the costs

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Stemox isn't a vehicle. Stemox is stemoxydine which is in Serioxyl, neogenic and other things. It's used to help thicken hair in it's own way and it can be helpful... but if you're using Serioxyl as a vehicle for CB you're doing yourself a disservice. I don't know about Neogenic, you'd have to check yourself.

I'm ONLY going by their own studies... so don't shoot the messenger. If it works for you, cool.

https://patents.google.com/patent/EP3108879A1/en

Example 7: Franz Cell Diffusion Test 2
  • [0162]
    Concentration of the active agent in the receiver fluid was measured next using a system largely identical to the system in Example 6. 3 human donor skin samples were used and the permeation, expressed as Cumulative Permeated amount (µg/cm2), is shown in Table 12. This experiment compared the anhydrous solution of Example 4 and the aqueous solutions of Example 5. Each contained the same amount of cortexolone-17α-propionate (5%). Table 12

• Time [h] Anhydrous solution of Ex. 4 Aqueous solution of Ex. 5
  • Time 5 Anhydrous solution 0.862 Aqueous solution 0.94
  • Time 7 Anhydrous solution 2.75 Aqueous solution 1.36
  • Time 9 Anhydrous solution 6.36 Aqueous solution 1.97
  • Time 24 Anhydrous solution 38.1 Aqueous solution 12.5
  • Time 26 Anhydrous solution 45.7 Aqueous solution 14.9
  • Time 28 Anhydrous solution 55.7 Aqueous solution 19.6
  • [0163]
    As is evident from the data in Table 12, water in the formulation can reduce cortexalone-17α-propionate's penetration into the skin.
So any vehicle solution with water in it IS NOT AS EFFECTIVE...

https://eu.feelunique.com/p/LOreal-Professionnel-Serioxyl-Thicker-Hair-Serum-90ml

http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_3a78325561.html

Ingredients
Aqua / Water, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane, Xanthan Gum, PEG-180, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactic Acid, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Serine, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Safflower Glucoside, Hydroxycitronellal, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, Citral, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfum / Fragrance.

Last edited:

NorwoodReaper

My Regimen
Reaction score
^ What Phatalis wrote. The patent suggests we should aim for a solution that is no more than 5% water by weight.

I'm using plain alcohol (Everclear -- 95% ethanol) as my solvent. The patent notes that CB is highly soluble in alcohol but that alcohol "cannot be used alone due to possible burning after topical application as well its potential for abuse" (a rather expensive way to get buzzed...!).

I've had no discomfort applying the alcohol solution to my scalp, though I'm prone to oily skin and hair, so I'm probably less susceptible to drying effects than most guys.