Cassiopea Announces Very Positive Phase 2 Twelve Months Results For Breezula

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me repeat - It says this in the first paragraph posted from the results on the first page of this thread:
"Clascoterone stops the loss of hair and grows new hair"

This is great news and for all of you crying about how "it's not as good as finasteride"... Well, we will see. Some people don't respond to finasteride at all. Some people only maintain. It will be interesting for us to try CB and find out the average response. Maybe everyone will maintain or get regrowth. Until then, either find a way to purchase this stuff and try it out for yourself, or wait for phase 3. I will be doing the former.

Snakeshed

My Regimen
Reaction score
The results are a bit disapointing especially after the 6 months results which were amazing. Turns out that the top lines results are still positive but i am now worried about the loss of hair during the last 6 months. Also, why do they now compare to the placebo only? Especially when the placebo data are not shown.
Hope that we will see some pictures soon...

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me repeat - It says this in the first paragraph posted from the results on the first page of this thread:
"Clascoterone stops the loss of hair and grows new hair"

This is great news and for all of you crying about how "it's not as good as finasteride"... Well, we will see. Some people don't respond to finasteride at all. Some people only maintain. It will be interesting for us to try CB and find out the average response. Maybe everyone will maintain or get regrowth. Until then, either find a way to purchase this stuff and try it out for yourself, or wait for phase 3. I will be doing the former.

where are you going to buy it from man ?

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
My question with the results now is that even if the hair count went down from 6 months to 12 months what was the increase in hair width at 6 months in comparison to 12 months?

if we dont have this then theres no way of knowing was the main benefit in terms of increase due to the hair width rather then the hair count. As others have said who knows if there are less hairs but more which are thick.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So with Winlevi (acne treatment) having the exact same chemical structure (Clascoterone) except it is 1% instead of the 2%+ that was tested for Breezula, I think we could see this available to doctors to prescribe by Summer 2020. It would be similar to how my dermatologist prescribed me Dutasteride for hair loss even though it is specifically for enlarged prostates

As of now, Winlevi just finished Phase III and will be filing its NDA in Q2 of 2019.

Once FDA receives an NDA, the review team decides if it is complete. If it is not complete, the review team can refuse to file the NDA. If it is complete, the review team has 6 to 10 months to make a decision on whether to approve the drug.

After NDA they need to market and release for doctors to prescribe.

So the idea would be to do a light dermaroll beforehand, then apply Winlevi (moderately) to a damp scalp for maximum absorption.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Decrease in hair count at 12 months is really not surprising, they measured both crown and temples, temples usually take longer to stabilize.
Finasteride studies only measured crown. It will work, don't worry. This + finasteride and ur good to go for a long time.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why did the 5% keep gaining and the 7.5 once a day as well but 2.5 and 7.5 bid lost? thats a real mystery

I think noise caused by erratic protocol adherence. This active does not have a U bell curve effectiveness like samumed.

Do we have info on the winlevi vehicle composition? I hope it wont be hard to convert it into an spray friendly solution

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why did the 5% keep gaining and the 7.5 once a day as well but 2.5 and 7.5 bid lost? thats a real mystery
There are many variables , first of all the total subjects measured decreased in 12 months , maybe some good responders couldnt keep up with it . Maybe some people got tired of 2x applying and did it less . Maybe cb causes shedding cycles . Maybe it loses some effectiveness over time . Honestly who knows

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The results are a bit disapointing especially after the 6 months results which were amazing. Turns out that the top lines results are still positive but i am now worried about the loss of hair during the last 6 months. Also, why do they now compare to the placebo only? Especially when the placebo data are not shown.
Hope that we will see some pictures soon...
where are you going to buy it from man ?
Wuhan on alibaba. I would hold off on making a purchase for now, my shipment will be here this week and i’ll test it. I’ll let everyone know if it is legit or not

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think noise caused by erratic protocol adherence. This active does not have a U bell curve effectiveness like samumed.

Do we have info on the winlevi vehicle composition? I hope it wont be hard to convert it into an spray friendly solution
The patent states a vehicle of ethanol PG and transcutol is used, but I’m sure there will be modifications in the final product. People still use that vehicle with success

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The patent states a vehicle of ethanol PG and transcutol is used, but I’m sure there will be modifications in the final product. People still use that vehicle with success

I've been using Wuhan CB in around 70% ethanol and 30% PG. Although I've noticed a slight reduction in shedding during the 12 days I was using, I decided to discontinue for now since my dandruff had gotten worse. Do you think the increase in dandruff was caused by the ethanol, PG or CB powder?

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The drug has shown efficacy, they wouldn't get FDA approval fro phase 3 unless it does something, has anybody compared 12 month data to finasteride?

NorwoodReaper

My Regimen
Reaction score
As others have said, comparing the hair count results from this trial to the results from other studies (e.g., finasteride trials) isn't particularly meaningful. The inclusion and exclusion criteria (e.g., male pattern baldness stage required to participate) and other sample characteristics (e.g., age distribution) likely differ between studies, as may the measurement methods (e.g., what someone wrote above about temples vs. crown). Until we have subjects in the same study randomly assigned to CB vs. finasteride, a proper comparison is difficult to make.

What I'm eager to see is the change from baseline in the vehicle (placebo) group over 12 months. If this group didn't lose much hair (a big if), and the numbers advertised in the 12-month update from Cassiopea (i.e., treatment compared to placebo) can therefore be fairly compared to the numbers in the 6-month update (i.e., treatment compared to baseline), then I would say we are pretty much seeing maintenance from 6 to 12 months. In this case, the differences between 6 and 12 months for each treatment group would be relatively small and may just be due to random measurement error.

Another way to put this is: If you studied a group of healthy women (or men) who were not experiencing any balding process at all, and you repeatedly measured hair count across 6-month intervals, you'd still find some random, relatively small ups and downs in the average hair count over time. We would need to know more details of the Cassiopea data to determine whether we should interpret the numerical changes from 6 to 12 months as a reliable, meaningful indicator of true change in hair count, or just as random noise surrounding a general signal of hair maintenance.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Wuhan CB in around 70% ethanol and 30% PG. Although I've noticed a slight reduction in shedding during the 12 days I was using, I decided to discontinue for now since my dandruff had gotten worse. Do you think the increase in dandruff was caused by the ethanol, PG or CB powder?
PG leaves a film on your head, that’s what the white flakes from minoxidil is. I’d say keep going man, as long as you don’t start getting sides - there shouldn’t be any from CB.

el_duterino

Reaction score
I use CB mixed with neogenic - works great and stops hair loss, no side effects no residues
I don't use anything else besides minoxidil foam
No finasteride / no dutasteride

tlawtiger

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is just a fancier minoxidil... will have similar results, work well intially for SOME ppl and then lose ground rapidly...

and applying twice a day like minoxidil or something that lets be real isnt as effective...

el_duterino

Reaction score
It's an anti androgen it won't regrow lost hair
We have anti androgen avaliable since the mid 1970s and no one regrew lost hair
The main difference is that Clascoterone has zero side effects so you can start at nw1 and remain nw1 for life
Unlike finasteride where you also slowly loose the hairline as it does not block testosteone

I apply it once a day only it's enough

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I experimented with both vehicles. The standard 1:1:1 as Cassiopeia did. Its oily... a PITA to use twice a day, especially if you are going out of the house.
I also tried stemox... i like it better, quicker to mix, its less oily and smells good + another angle to fight the male pattern baldness with. What worries me is that with stemox iam not sure if the ingredients are realeased as needed. So i will stick with official vehicle.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's an anti androgen it won't regrow lost hair
We have anti androgen avaliable since the mid 1970s and no one regrew lost hair
The main difference is that Clascoterone has zero side effects so you can start at nw1 and remain nw1 for life
Unlike finasteride where you also slowly loose the hairline as it does not block testosteone

I apply it once a day only it's enough

I agree with you. The hope I have about this product is that it improves the hair miniaturized because it goes "directly" to the follicle, or at least I think... With Finasteride slowly losing, maybe that's why not much of the miniaturized hair is recovered.