Cassiopea Announces Very Positive Phase 2 Twelve Months Results For Breezula

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These results are great. They even claim “these results indicate clascaterone stops the loss of hair and grows new hair”. This is evident by the TAHC, which steadily increases in respect to an increase in concentration. This report is just proving what we already knew. CB is the truth.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These results are great. They even claim “these results indicate clascaterone stops the loss of hair and grows new hair”. This is evident by the TAHC, which steadily increases in respect to an increase in concentration. This report is just proving what we already knew. CB is the truth.
Yes but how can the drop after 6 months be explained..

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
We need gene centric approach. Gene therapy or stem cell therapy is the future than topical solutions which would loose efficacy . editing androgen receptor gene and EDAR gene on x chromosome would be a good way to start . its all about androgen sensitivity that receptors crestes. All else is just for while.

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s not even as effective as finasteride, now that’s disappointing! I mean I think it’s a great solution for people who can’t handle finasteride bu those represent a small minority. So I doubt it’ll change anything in the hairloss game except provideva safer and less effective alternativ.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My views:

- The results are "change from vehicle TAHC" at 12 months compared to "change from baseline" at 6 months
- This means the results are less comparable
- If anything, the results when compared to baseline at 12 months would have been lower as vehicle patients continued to lost hair.
- This is Cassiopea make the numbers look pretty whilst it's clear efficacy fell from 6 months to 12 months. What's sad is it STILL fell from 6 months to 12 months, even when switching from comparing "to baseline" to comparing to "vehicle results"

- While higher concentrations seem to lead to better results, there isn't THAT much of a difference between 2.5% and 7.5%
- This bodes well for those of us considering using research chemicals/Winlevi (when out) while Breezula is still in development

- I am pretty sure a lot of us here are only here because Finasteride gives us sides
- So considering they have proven very minimal side effects, I still view this as a success and am looking forward to their next steps

- As long as the 12 month results have stabilised and we doesn't see a further drop in efficacy, I think it's quite good

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 12.55.28.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 12.55.28.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 328
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 12.55.42.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 12.55.42.png
    126.8 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s not even as effective as finasteride, now that’s disappointing! I mean I think it’s a great solution for people who can’t handle finasteride bu those represent a small minority. So I doubt it’ll change anything in the hairloss game except provideva safer and less effective alternativ.

How many millions don't even consider finasteride because of potential side effects?
This will also work for women
It can probably be used in conjunction with finasteride for individuals not prone to side-effects

All in all, it's a working topical hair-loss treatment with a lower side-effect profile than anything out there. I just want it to come to market in the UK. I don't wish to wait another 3 whole years based on their timelines. I don't even know if their timeline is just for the US, which is where they plan to take this to market themselves...

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but how can the drop after 6 months be explained..

Given it's an anti-androgen - it should not be like minoxidil where you get a boost then continue to fall your original past baseline. Instead, you are still, like finasteride, stopping DHT from attacking and eventually destroying your hair follicles. It should have a lasting efficacy.

Why results fell from 12m to 6m results, I do not know. However, we need to consider which types of hair fell out - where they nice thick ones or thin dying ones?

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
This can still be used together with finasteride and wil yield good results. Not the results i was hoping for tho.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
wow, huge news!

I must say I am a little torn on this..

On the one hand it is disappointing to see that decrease in hair count for 7.5% I think its what a lot of people had feared, however lets not forget that not all of the subjects had a decrease. Also many factors can play into why someone may loose more hair anyway, an increase in their own androgens due to lifestyle etc can play a role amongst other things which may cause a shed. Also there may be some sort of protocol that becomes developed where you perhaps cycle on and off or increase the dosage who knows.

There were some of the groups showing a small increase from the 6 month, they all remained above baseline and there was no issues at all with the safety. I think all in all its positive news, certainly way more positive then what we are used to on here which is constantly being shat on over and over by every single experiment that is done. So cheer up guys this could be a nice side effect free maintenance treatment and I for one am going to spend more on sourcing it now that I have this new info.

I wonder what would happen if we all did a big experiment much like the derma needling thread and all posted results from using this stuff now, I know its not the cheapest treatment but if you give a sh*t as much about a side effect free maintenance with some regrowth treatment as I do then it would be worth every spare dime that you have to try it

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
My views:

- The results are "change from vehicle TAHC" at 12 months compared to "change from baseline" at 6 months
- This means the results are less comparable
- If anything, the results when compared to baseline at 12 months would have been lower as vehicle patients continued to lost hair.
- This is Cassiopea make the numbers look pretty whilst it's clear efficacy fell from 6 months to 12 months. What's sad is it STILL fell from 6 months to 12 months, even when switching from comparing "to baseline" to comparing to "vehicle results"

- While higher concentrations seem to lead to better results, there isn't THAT much of a difference between 2.5% and 7.5%
- This bodes well for those of us considering using research chemicals/Winlevi (when out) while Breezula is still in development

- I am pretty sure a lot of us here are only here because Finasteride gives us sides
- So considering they have proven very minimal side effects, I still view this as a success and am looking forward to their next steps

- As long as the 12 month results have stabilised and we doesn't see a further drop in efficacy, I think it's quite good

Idk, provided that thr "vehicle" will still fall, shouldnt the absolute (aka. comparing to baseline) be much higheR ?

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd imagine the fda will ask questions about why there was a drop off after 12 months and may want a longer phade3 trial to explore this.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk, provided that thr "vehicle" will still fall, shouldnt the absolute (aka. comparing to baseline) be much higheR ?

The number is artificially raised by comparing it to the vehicle instead of the baseline.

For example, every group starts off at 100 (baseline).
- Vehicle falls to 90 (as they suffer from male pattern baldness)
- CB group rises to 110

When compared to baseline (110/100), CB gets a 10% increase. When compared to the vehicle (110/90), CB gets a 22% increase.
In reality, CB has only grown 10% more hair but comparing it to a vehicle that is losing ground, you have 22% more hair.

It's kinda deceiving and annoying. We can't really compare 6 month results to 12 month results as you change the benchmark. Obviously, my example is an exaggeration but it'll still probably make a 1-2% vs baseline results.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TAWC (hair width) is also only disclosed at 12 months (and compared to vehicle again).
It'd be nice to see how much CB actually thickened hair - it's nice having more hairs - but you also want thick hairs.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then we r fucked again

They are only bothered about safety tbh. Cassiopea has already proven they can stop hairloss and regrow hair.
the data is even worse than you might think it is! after 6 months they compared it against baseline, after 12 months they compared it against vehicle. they might have a sh*t product but they sure as hell know how to market it. don't even want to know what the real hair count data is now but one thing is certain, CB probably stops working much sooner than finasteride. after 6 months hair count decline was significant. 21 above baseline to 14 above VEHICLE so probably like 10 above baseline.

so after 12 months half the hair they gained after 6 months was lost again. it's really disappointing to see this news. just think about it.
and self assessment, they wanted it to be much more favorable than that after 6 months but it was actually less favorable. 49% think they grew hair on placebo after 6 months, 50% after 12 LOL.

finasteride is already not a good drug, many don't respond or lose ground after 5 years. this is a very expensive topical anti androgen that has worse results than finasteride. how can you not be disappointed by this? enlighten me.

oh and buhuhuh no side effects, 96% of people don't get sides on finasteride, if this is their strong selling point then they are done.

plus people like "pigeon" are so neurotic they will get side effects on this asa well. so whats the point. he is already doubting their sides free claim. mental illness

This was tried on NW3-5s if I remember correctly.
I’m an NW1.5 with mild hair loss - who gets severe finasteride sides. This would still be ideal. Also, women is a big market.

If the results were actually that bad - their share price would have taken a hit.

AndrewU

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean bring out the product for sure, but defo feel like they need to continue with a 2 year study

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the data is even worse than you might think it is! after 6 months they compared it against baseline, after 12 months they compared it against vehicle. they might have a sh*t product but they sure as hell know how to market it. don't even want to know what the real hair count data is now but one thing is certain, CB probably stops working much sooner than finasteride. after 6 months hair count decline was significant. 21 above baseline to 14 above VEHICLE so probably like 10 above baseline.

so after 12 months half the hair they gained after 6 months was lost again. it's really disappointing to see this news. just think about it.
and self assessment, they wanted it to be much more favorable than that after 6 months but it was actually less favorable. 49% think they grew hair on placebo after 6 months, 50% after 12 LOL.

finasteride is already not a good drug, many don't respond or lose ground after 5 years. this is a very expensive topical anti androgen that has worse results than finasteride. how can you not be disappointed by this? enlighten me.

oh and buhuhuh no side effects, 96% of people don't get sides on finasteride, if this is their strong selling point then they are done.

plus people like "pigeon" are so neurotic they will get side effects on this asa well. so whats the point. he is already doubting their sides free claim. mental illness

They’ve been doing this kind of stuff from the beginning. In the biological profile of the drug on the flank organ of rats they compared CB to flutamide and not it’s active metabolite to make CB look better than it is.

Not to mention you need to use it 2x a day and at a pretty high concentration to see result. I definitely think it’s great that they’re releasing thsi drug and it will be helpful to many but it’s not as good as people made it out to be.

Looks like it’s a slightly less effective finasteride with much lower side effects

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So no systemic side effects? Now im really wondering what those chinese fuckers are giving me cant even test it here in belgium every lab i contact says they dont test medicines that are bought from china etc