Cassiopea Announces Very Positive Phase 2 Twelve Months Results For Breezula

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What Norwood are you? Where are you going for your hair transplant?
Norwood 3 man receding hairline pattern, going to Dr Andre Nel in Dublin, has very good reputation, he is also a reviewer on the american hair transplant board and trained under Dr Feriduni in Belgium.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you canadian ? if so i heard a lot of people complaining about the same issue.. major reason why i am not ordering any ''chemist'' drugs overseas (im from quebec)
Nope, American. East coast

el_duterino

Reaction score
I had 2 FUE hair transplant
Once you had a hair transplant keeping native hair is not an option

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im going to go back on finasteride for couple of years until breezula comes out, with my hairloss i reckon worst case scenario having a top up in a few years and i should be good.

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm looking to get on Breezula ASAP. I've never ordered in a group buy, and I live in Canada so it could be a challenge. Should I just order 10g from Kane? Looking for some insight. Thanks!

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean by this? Shockloss? Or do you mean after hair transplant, losing native hair is not an option.

it probaby means that is very naive to think that your native hairs are immune to DHT. Treatment is for life despite any FUE.
you can see a lot of norwood 6s with low-density donor areas every day.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean by this? Shockloss? Or do you mean after hair transplant, losing native hair is not an option.
I'm not sure what he means.

I have an FUE and keep my native hairs with finasteride and minoxidil.

When I get off those drugs for too long, I start losing the native hairs. When I get back on it, the native hairs grow back slowly.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m m sure he means that after transplant, you have to fight like hell to save native hairs, otherwise you end up with loss behind the transplant, and ends up looking worse than before.

resu

Reaction score
Maybe the drop at the 6th month is just your good old shedding.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m m sure he means that after transplant, you have to fight like hell to save native hairs, otherwise you end up with loss behind the transplant, and ends up looking worse than before.
yes very good point indeed and also the problem of FUE and FUT donor scars.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe the drop at the 6th month is just your good old shedding.
that's what I was thinking as well. finasteride users report gains from year 5th to year 10th,
so it's perhaps a loooong game. I don't see how an antiandrogen could fail, it's a very simple mechanism of action .

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many hairs does one lose on average per cm^2? Because how do we know that the patients still were above baseline? Does anyone have graph that shows the overall progression of androgenic alopecia per cm^2?

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many hairs does one lose on average per cm^2? Because how do we know that the patients still were above baseline? Does anyone have graph that shows the overall progression of androgenic alopecia per cm^2?
From the finasteride 5 year study we observed that in the placebo group after 5 years the average drop in hair count was 239 hairs per inch^2. So about 50hairs per inch^2 per year is the average progression. 1inch^2 is about 5 cm^2 so average progression is about 10 hairs/cm^2 per year.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the finasteride 5 year study we observed that in the placebo group after 5 years the average drop in hair count was 239 hairs per inch^2. So about 50hairs per inch^2 per year is the average progression. 1inch^2 is about 5 cm^2 so average progression is about 10 hairs/cm^2 per year.

Well sh*t.. So if CB keeps this downwards trend going you will actually fall below baseline after a year or so... I really hope I am wrong though because if it's true it would be even worse than minoxidil.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well sh*t.. So if CB keeps this downwards trend going you will actually fall below baseline after a year or so... I really hope I am wrong though because if it's true it would be even worse than minoxidil.
No, i was talking about placebo hair loss. CB will slow ur hairloss speed down significantly, just like finasteride does. Rate of hairloss on finasteride is alot slower, certainly the first 5-10 years. It's an anti androgen, it will work, now move on.