fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The TAHC increase for finasteride was 20.98 per cm square in 1 year, and for Breezula 20.7 per cm square in 6 months, when 7.5% solution was applied twice a day.

We will get 12 months data in January 2019.

Not sure why the hype train is not on. This stuff is miles better than brotzu and 100% legit at this point.
I might be castratrated by finasteride by the time it comes out (2022), but transplant and this stuff and we are (almost) all cured.

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure why the hype train is not on. This stuff is miles better than brotzu and 100% legit at this point.
I might be castratrated by finasteride by the time it comes out (2022), but transplant and this stuff and we are (almost) all cured.

Probably due to the release date.

Reactions: br1

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Newbie about this pipeline drug.. can someone explain me the basic about it ? thanks

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Newbie about this pipeline drug.. can someone explain me the basic about it ? thanks
As i´ve understood it, new topical chemical you put on your head that has the same effect in six months as finasteride has after twelve. But release apparently will be 2022. Little to no sides as well?

Yepesyellow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds great but I definitely cannot wait that long.

Well, hopefully p3074 will be released at some stage in 2020. Winlevi should be released at a similar time but I don’t know if that dosage will have any positive effect on terms of AA

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s literally an identical thread that runs parallel to this one. I’ve posted a 50+ page document related to some of Cassiopeia’s pipeline It was created on the 5th of Nov 2018.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/breezula-clascoterone-cb-03-01-vehicle.115908/page-2

Unsure why there isn’nt any hype for this one, the Acne version succeeded in its phase 3 endpoints, so there’s some legitimacy and scientific weight behind it. I just wonder if it could be used on the scalp...

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We need to test it. Hope it's not expensive.

@hilbert has been using it for a while apparently. Posted his experience here.
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/short-info-on-my-cb-experience-in-one-place.115823/

In short, he thinks its similar results as Finasteride, and maybe slightly better. He is however taking Setipiprant, minoxidil, LLLT as well. With respect to side effects, I think he claims there are no noticeable ones.

Edit- he is also using minoxidil and LLLT

Last edited:

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what i like about cb is that the acne version is about to be released , and since many teens get acne cassiopeia seems to trust that it will not go systemic or they are going to get countless lawsuits because androgens are essential for male developement during puberty .
If the 1 year results are indeed good this could be a major breakthrough for hairloss . The only problem is that 4 years is a long time , i only hope that demand will eventually rise and it will be cheaper in chinese labs