Breezula Positive Phase 2 Result For Treat Androgenetic Alopecia

abcdefg

Reaction score
IMO, I believe the youth nowadays pays more attention to how they look as compared to their ancestors, so maybe several players have come to the market.

Nonsense. Every generation cares about what they look like. Its just most of the time they didnt have much say in it. Before minoxidil your only choice was acceptance. Today if finasteride doesnt work your basically back to acceptance. We cant fix male pattern baldness even today, but doesnt mean past generations didnt care about their hair. I know that is false.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nonsense. Every generation cares about what they look like. Its just most of the time they didnt have much say in it. Before minoxidil your only choice was acceptance. Today if finasteride doesnt work your basically back to acceptance. We cant fix male pattern baldness even today, but doesnt mean past generations didnt care about their hair. I know that is false.

Can you explain why nowadays, more and more players are coming to the market ? In the past, have we seen this many of players willing to run lengthy costly trials, up to phase 3 ?
I am asking seriously :)

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We know 5AR activity is intimately involved in hair loss. People who literally do not produce 5AR2 have no baldness and all the other hormones are normal. They also are not dead. So while 5AR2 is important, your body does okay without it. You can see this via its reaction/non reaction to 5AR2 being inhibited (no rise in LH to prompt more testosterone to be made for example).

Our bodies are pretty good at getting around deficits. The people who suffer from PFS are people that were either 1) on the precipice of having these issues with or without Finasteride and the drug pushed them over the edge, 2) have always had these problems and they are relating it to Finasteride, 3) their bodies were more dependent on 5AR2 and do not have a good way of navigating around its inhibition.

Conversely some people get absolutely no side effects or feel better on Finasteride. Unfortunately not all drugs are made for all people. The sooner we do genetic testing to match people up with drugs, the better off we will be.

I also agree that DHT ALONE is not enough to combat male pattern baldness. While it is a major factor, it is not the only one and may not play as big of a role for some people as it does for others.
Wrong. Just wrong. I took propecia for 13 years. I would not say I was prone to it, or on the verge of anything. It was when I quit that the issues started. There is something inherit in the drug itself that causes PFS. There is some chemical reaction, and I am not even saying it relates to the 5AR2 reduction, but it is definitely not predictable in who it takes prisoner. It is very random.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried winlevi for hairloss? Isn't this similar to breezula?
Winlevi is not available yet, so the answer is no. And once it is available, it won't work for hair loss because it's a 1% concentration. Breezula is a 7.5% concentration, and based on the results of this dose ranging trial, I would not be surprised if they do another, delaying it further -- 7.5% was the highest concentration and yielded the greatest results, so we don't really know what the dose response curve looks like. All we know is that the more concentrated the better, without any adverse events -- so we can expect another trial before Phase III, unfortunately. CB-03-01 has been around for many, many years, but like RU, seems to be in some sort of development hell where it will never find its way to a shelf.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Winlevi is not available yet, so the answer is no. And once it is available, it won't work for hair loss because it's a 1% concentration. Breezula is a 7.5% concentration, and based on the results of this dose ranging trial, I would not be surprised if they do another, delaying it further -- 7.5% was the highest concentration and yielded the greatest results, so we don't really know what the dose response curve looks like. All we know is that the more concentrated the better, without any adverse events -- so we can expect another trial before Phase III, unfortunately. CB-03-01 has been around for many, many years, but like RU, seems to be in some sort of development hell where it will never find its way to a shelf.

Phase 3 is expected to be carried out in 2019. I doubt that they will do another phase 2 dose ranging. If they would, they better do it now to save time and money. They understand very well that the more they delay, the more they would lose when other products take over the market, who knows.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong. Just wrong. I took propecia for 13 years. I would not say I was prone to it, or on the verge of anything. It was when I quit that the issues started. There is something inherit in the drug itself that causes PFS. There is some chemical reaction, and I am not even saying it relates to the 5AR2 reduction, but it is definitely not predictable in who it takes prisoner. It is very random.
Did you ween off or just stopped taking it ?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. For those that have a bad reaction to finasteride, it is when you come off the drug that the real trouble begins. I developed severe food allergies after coming off the drug amongst other things. Strange but true and I am no hypochondriac I assure you.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Winlevi is not available yet, so the answer is no. And once it is available, it won't work for hair loss because it's a 1% concentration.

CB was tested in a private forum back in 2011/2012 and the results were not good. If I recall we were using CB at 1% or so. It definitely wasn't 2.5% or 7.5%.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB was tested in a private forum back in 2011/2012 and the results were not good. If I recall we were using CB at 1% or so. It definitely wasn't 2.5% or 7.5%.

If Im not mistaken el duterino uses cb @ 1,5%

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you ween off or just stopped taking it ?
That was the problem. First time I weened off and I was fine. A couple years later decided to give it a shot again. Used for three weeks and then just stopped cold turkey because I thought i would be fine since I only used it for a short amount of time. Boom. I was wrong.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you guys do to ween off? Just take it every other day or use a pill cutter?

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m convinced that guy just has stable hairloss and would maintain putting cat piss in his hair... the concentrations he uses are extremely low..
Coming from the dude whos Norwood is a fraction lol if it meant I could worry about being a 7 instead of a NW7 I'd probably consider it too

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That was the problem. First time I weened off and I was fine. A couple years later decided to give it a shot again. Used for three weeks and then just stopped cold turkey because I thought i would be fine since I only used it for a short amount of time. Boom. I was wrong.
Tbh im convinced that pfs and post ssri are linked ,the symptoms are pretty similar, maybe sudden changes in neurosteroids trigger something.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This one looks very promising indeed. The whole “no systemic and hormonal issues” I find extremely hard to believe but I wholeheartedly wish it comes true so Merck and their poisonous treatment can go to hell.

Some Chinese has a channel named Hairlicious, he made a video about it, it’s nice.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what the final product will be like in terms of application. Hopefully it's a foam, those seem easiest to properly permeate the scalp with.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it for the most part will be a maintenance treatment. By the time it comes out I won't have anything to maintain.