Breezula Positive Phase 2 Result For Treat Androgenetic Alopecia

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
@bryan2003 already has found a source but he got banned for a couple of weeks. there is many people in Europe who are buying this as far as I have heard. I really hope that if the results are positive this will unleash something that makes prices come out or the infrastructure to get better. if results are not good I'm gonna try another round of finasteride lol..

Oh no what was the reason for his banning?

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
there is not way this costs 500$. most people go the their local university or something. if not then let it test in a different country, europe or something
Who are these people? I think very few men actually use this stuff. Since the initial study shows 20% better results than finasteride we should've seen some great results by now.
In Europe there's a great possibility it would be taken by the customs.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe that. how are all the other guys here doing it then?
Easily. In a group buy you spread the cost of testing amongst participants. You may choose to not believe it, but the lab that does it here in the states will charge that much to test it. That’s what I was quoted to test Seti

go_ny1216

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would dermarolling be incompatible with Cb 03-01 due to the risk of systemic absorption?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like a lot of people are waiting for the phase 2 results to come out. personally I am interested in the efficiency of the 2.5% solution because that's probably what I'm going to use- nobody can sadly afford to do 7.5% twice a day because it would cost like 5k-6k a year with testing and vehicle etc. that would be 15k in 3 years until the real thing comes out, average men cannot pay that
Yeah, I gotta get a hold of some pronto. Only place I could get it is Kane, and I do t so Crypto. Gotta figure it out. I need something for maintenance bad. Quit finasteride a year ago. It’s all caught up with me.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think kane is like 72$. the thing bryan organized was much cheaper 50-60 or something like that. plus they actually had the testing thing organized as well. I think his ban will be over in a couple of days
I’d order from Kane if I could, but it says on his site that he is only accepting crypto st the moment. Something about Credit Card companies clamping down on experimental drugs?

AndrewU

My Regimen
Reaction score
- late comer to the party
Would someone be able to briefly recite what’s been happening with Breezula in the last few months/ it’s potential efficiency/ when it’s set to be released etc.

Cannae be asked to scroll through all these pages

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
- late comer to the party
Would someone be able to briefly recite what’s been happening with Breezula in the last few months/ it’s potential efficiency/ when it’s set to be released etc.

Cannae be asked to scroll through all these pages

Just Google dog. Don't worry about scrolling in here. Lot of stupid sh*t said.

Breezula phase 2 topline results in next 5 weeks.

Released 2022.

2x finasteride strength.

Safe.

That's what we know for now.