Breezula Positive Phase 2 Result For Treat Androgenetic Alopecia

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t know might just be me but I wouldn’t be putting chemicals on my scalp designed for cleaning chimneys from a big container with a massive red warning sticker on it

Well ethanol is flammable in any case and it's actually fuel and not for cleaning. But yeah I am new to this hobby chemist thing...

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well ethanol is flammable in any case and it's actually fuel and not for cleaning. But yeah I am new to this hobby chemist thing...

So i have just started using CB. Ive just been mixing it in ethyl alcohol. My question is if i want to do say 50mg a day how much alcohol do i mix with cb. Do i mix 10ml per 50mg or how does that work? Also do you mix a new batch everyday?

Sorry for the chemistry ignorance

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i have just started using CB. Ive just been mixing it in ethyl alcohol. My question is if i want to do say 50mg a day how much alcohol do i mix with cb. Do i mix 10ml per 50mg or how does that work? Also do you mix a new batch everyday?

Sorry for the chemistry ignorance

Hilbert uses 50mg in 2.5 ml, which leads to a 2.5% concentration. Where do you get your alc from?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
btw: neogenic with cb is sh*t. does not dissolve properly and does not penetrate the skin

Did you take the powder directly from the freezer and mix it with neogenic? If so that might be your problem. I would take 300 mg out of the freezer and let it sit. I would then add a bit of ethanol to it. I would then add this mixture to the 6 ml vial of Stemoxydine.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Noted.

I still think that a cream vehicle would work better than a solution.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get ethyl alcohol from Walgreens. I did a test today and I'm going to do 50mg in 5ml because i have long hair and so it takes a little more to cover my head.

Be aware, that product contains other ingredients that might not be favorable for a hair growth mixture.

Acetone, Denatonium Benzoate, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Water

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be aware, that product contains other ingredients that might not be favorable for a hair growth mixture.

Acetone, Denatonium Benzoate, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Water

Do you think these would degrade the CB-03-01?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think these would degrade the CB-03-01?

I have no way of knowing, but I would err on the side of caution. They add these other ingredients to keep people from drinking cheap alcohol and disinfect skin on a temporary infrequent basis. But, we are doing things to affect cells on the biochemical level, so those other things put an unnecessary risk in the equation, in my opinion.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get ethyl alcohol from Walgreens. I did a test today and I'm going to do 50mg in 5ml because i have long hair and so it takes a little more to cover my head.

hey, i think i get it wrong.. but do you have to mix your daily application every day ? (50mg in 5ml)

or that means you can mix 600 mg in 60 ml

abcdefg

Reaction score
CB is the best thing we have near term to actually keep your real hair. A safe viable topical that you could use just in case you worried about male pattern baldness for fun. We could all toss our dangerous pills into the trash and have a sides free way to prevent male pattern baldness.
The only barrier is having to wait for 5 years for it to finish. The problem is there is no real legit place to get this. You will never ever ever know its legit. Testing a batch does not prove every batch is legit. It could be any potency or change batch to batch. Who knows.
It needs to release

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what are you talking about. it'3 years and you can literally test every batch. potency? you make your own solution so you can directly determine the potency. some people have been using this for like 5 years
Problem is, in the states, I believe it’s about $500 to test it. So almost as much as your shipment of goods, every time you buy it.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Strength in numbers..

If the results are given to us on the 8th and if they are good we should try to band together and find a source that is legit

I think the more people we have onboard who are all looking to find a decent lab that isn't going to put nasty bits in the mix the more likely we are to find it as it could be a big money maker for those labs and they may not want to risk loosing everyone onboard if something goes wrong. I know it sounds kind of ridiculous but it may be a good idea once we have a rough idea of how many people or potentially how many people we have wanting it but to write an email explaining the numbers and exactly what we are looking for - the substance in its pure form now trickery which will be tested and if not satisfactory we will cut our ties with this distributor and go elsewhere.

Do any of the more technical guys who have some kind of chemistry related background know how hard it would be for a lab to produce the compound?