Breezula Positive Phase 2 Result For Treat Androgenetic Alopecia

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U think there is a higher chance of getting finasteride sides when u add breezula? Or u just think the finasteride side effect rate is higher than these observed in clinical trials?

What I think is irrelevant in comparison to proper double blind clinical trials.

All I’m saying is that the trials for finasteride has shown sexual side effects, which sometime linger after discontinuation. Studies show that these side effects rare, but still exist.

Clascoterone is still undergoing trials, but so far the safety profile looks superior.

With respect to the safety profile of stacking Clascoterone with finasteride. Nobody will know if it increases the rate of finasteride sides unless a clinical trial is done. My educated guess would be no, because one is an androgen receptor blocker, the other inhibits DHT, which binds to the androgen receptor.

jiggo

Reaction score
Since I'm dealing with hairloss 10 years ago they are working on CB. Why the f*** does this take so long? Can we use their acne cream which will be released in 2020 and has the same active substance like CB?

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since I'm dealing with hairloss 10 years ago they are working on CB. Why the f*** does this take so long? Can we use their acne cream which will be released in 2020 and has the same active substance like CB?

I’ve read somewhere that on average, treatments take about 10years from initial discovery to FDA approval and market release. So even if there’s a magic bullet that gets you from NW7 to NW0 that’s discovered Today, you’ll probably need to wait quite some time until it’s released.

You’d have to hope Winlevi vehicle is suitable for Androgenetic Alopecia. I’ll definitely give it a go if it’s ever released.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve read somewhere that on average, treatments take about 10years from initial discovery to FDA approval and market release. So even if there’s a magic bullet that gets you from NW7 to NW0 that’s discovered Today, you’ll probably need to wait quite some time until it’s released.

You’d have to hope Winlevi vehicle is suitable for Androgenetic Alopecia. I’ll definitely give it a go if it’s ever released.
It is 12 years according to https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=9877.
The worst part is this:

• New Drug Application (NDA): Following the Phase III Clinical Trials, the drug manufacturer analyzes all the data from the studies and files an NDA with the FDA (provided the data appear to demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of the drug). The NDA contains all of the data gathered to date about the drug. (An NDA typically consists of at least 100,000 pages.) The average NDA review time for new drugs approved in 1992 was close to 30 months (2 1/2 years).

abcdefg

Reaction score
It is 12 years according to https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=9877.
The worst part is this:

Sometimes I can understand why it takes a long time even though I think 5 years would be easily doable. Breezula though is another AA! Really by all accounts it should do almost exactly what propecia does, but in a safer way. Worst case could this be more dangerous than propecia? What are you doing that takes 10 years to prove its safe? It has to be mostly bureaucracy.
The mechanism of action was known back in like phase 1. Its super similar to propecia that has been in use for 25 years and has huge 5 and 10 year studies. How would it be dangerous? Run the phase 2 and 3 at the same time. Its silly.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes I can understand why it takes a long time even though I think 5 years would be easily doable. Breezula though is another AA! Really by all accounts it should do almost exactly what propecia does, but in a safer way. Worst case could this be more dangerous than propecia? What are you doing that takes 10 years to prove its safe? It has to be mostly bureaucracy.
The mechanism of action was known back in like phase 1. Its super similar to propecia that has been in use for 25 years and has huge 5 and 10 year studies. How would it be dangerous? Run the phase 2 and 3 at the same time. Its silly.
Agree. Cb was created many years ago and they are finally diving into trials.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Release date is far but boy is this promising. When this thing comes out I'll be taking oral dutasteride + still shampooing with nizoral + applying a mix of breezula and p-3074 topically.

If that doesn't castrate your scalp and stop hair loss forever then nothing will. Just need the current stuff to last a few more years.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes and with false data.

What he said about stability of RU in a solution is bullshit.

Also he was vouching for some RU seller so take what he says with a grain of salt.

How about the strength comparison between CB and RU ?

upload_2018-11-20_22-16-22.png

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about the strength comparison between CB and RU ?

View attachment 104799

There are some old studies comparing RU, CB and other stuff like that. Will see if i can find them.

RU has a stronger affinity to the androgen receptor and inhibits more effectively the hamster flank gland thats true.

But how clinically significant is that for us?

Prostrakan, the company developing RU58841 never released the Phase2 results but one industry analyst that had access to the data wrote that the efficacy of the compound was comparable to Propecia.

Preliminar results from Breezula Phase 2 suggest a similar effect. Check the data here:

http://www.cassiopea.com/news-and-media/press-releases/yr-2018/180716.aspx

I used RU in the past and is good stuff but the guy of the website is cheerleading it too much. Its just a topical antiandrogen

Last edited:

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some old studies comparing RU, CB and other stuff like that. Will see if i can find them.

RU has a stronger affinity to the androgen receptor and inhibits more effectively the hamster flank gland thats true.

But how clinically significant is that for us?

Prostrakan, the company developing RU58841 never released the Phase2 results but one industry analyst that had access to the data wrote that the efficacy of the compound was comparable to Propecia.

Preliminar results from Breezula Phase 2 suggest a similar effect. Check the data here:

http://www.cassiopea.com/news-and-media/press-releases/yr-2018/180716.aspx

I used RU in the past and is good stuff but the guy of the website is cheerleading it too much. Its just a topical antiandrogen
I don't have much of a background in science but it's pretty obvious ru would effect the development of flank gland more as it goes systemically while cb does not, like they even tested cb for genital worts so it's clear putting cb on a sexual organ would most like not effect it on a high level anyways

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

scaredaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.de/3x10L-ALKOHOL-ET HANOL-BIOETHANOL-VERSANDKOSTENFREI/dp/B00FCTDCSQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1543764828&sr=8-1&keywords=ethanol+100+prozent

I think I am going for 100 ml per month so 5%, if I don't get sides.

One question, would it be advisable to buy this organic ethanol for my scalp. It's for chimneys but it says 100% purity, so I should be alright I guess?

Don’t know might just be me but I wouldn’t be putting chemicals on my scalp designed for cleaning chimneys from a big container with a massive red warning sticker on it