Breezula Positive Phase 2 Result For Treat Androgenetic Alopecia

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Very nice. I'm worried they'll want to do another dosing trial with a higher concentration than 7.5% twice a day. @hilbert what % are you using? I forget what the vehicle is -- 1 : 1 : 1 ethanaol : PG: transcutol?

Winlevi is only 1% so we are fucked on being able to use it while waiting for Breezula.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
PHASE 2 !!!!!!!! This thing have being on clinical trials since more than 10 years ago!!!!!!!!! Jesus Setipiprant, Fevipiprant, and all the jak inhibitors will hit the market faster than breezula.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Will it be more effective than minoxidil??
Yes. It is as effective as propecia according to data so far. And there were no serious events (sides) reported in hundreds of people. This is a very positive update. It's just annoying that it probably wont be very helpful to me by the time it's released.

ChoiGodTsuji

My Regimen
Reaction score
This brezula/cassiopea thing is being tested in women ? why ? It's effective for men too ?

EDIT: I guess so, they talk about the norwood hamilton scale. That's for men.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. It is as effective as propecia according to data so far. And there were no serious events (sides) reported in hundreds of people. This is a very positive update. It's just annoying that it probably wont be very helpful to me by the time it's released.
winlevi will be available sooner Q4 2019 / Q1 2020 , "only" 1% but might be helpful. In their latest update 2,5% still showed favorable hair growth (56%) vs 5% (58%) and "target area hair count"so I dare to say it's not like you would have zero effect with 1% concentration. until then, fingers crossed ! of course you can always buy some random cb from random labs but I can't wait to get my hand on legit stuff at my local pharmacy and I won't have to worry about the legitimacy or vehicle....

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
winlevi will be available sooner Q4 2019 / Q1 2020 , "only" 1% but might be helpful. In their latest update 2,5% still showed favorable hair growth (56%) vs 5% (58%) and "target area hair count"so I dare to say it's not like you would have zero effect with 1% concentration. until then, fingers crossed ! of course you can always buy some random cb from random labs but I can't wait to get my hand on legit stuff at my local pharmacy and I won't have to worry about the legitimacy or vehicle....

Will we need prescription to buy Winlevi ?

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

As soon as I find a source I can trust gonna try it! Im actually very excited

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The TAHC increase for finasteride was 20.98 per cm square in 1 year, and for Breezula 20.7 per cm square in 6 months, when 7.5% solution was applied twice a day.

We will get 12 months data in January 2019.
Yes and it's important to remember that there is still a significant improvement from month 6 to month 12 with propecia so we should see something similiar with Breezula

BTW, I know this forum is a shitshow but why create another topic when there is literally another one below this one

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
The TAHC increase for finasteride was 20.98 per cm square in 1 year, and for Breezula 20.7 per cm square in 6 months, when 7.5% solution was applied twice a day.

We will get 12 months data in January 2019.
Thanks for explain
So, breezula is a joke. How a good antiandrogen can give worst results than Finasteride ? And twice daily ! Thanks, but I pass. I bet that Alpfa estradiol lotion plus spironolactone cream give better results.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes and it's important to remember that there is still a significant improvement from month 6 to month 12 with propecia so we should see something similiar with Breezula

BTW, I know this forum is a shitshow but why create another topic when there is literally another one below this one

Who knows, and with the speed this punks go, we will never know it.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for explain
So, breezula is a joke. How a good antiandrogen can give worst results than Finasteride ? And twice daily ! Thanks, but I pass. I bet that Alpfa estradiol lotion plus spironolactone cream give better results.

Sorry, why is it a joke ? Why is it worse than finasteride when it gives a same result within half the time finasteride does ?