Breezula Positive Phase 2 Result For Treat Androgenetic Alopecia

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just listened to the conference. Nothing really new but:
- Phase III next year
- Phase II on women later this year
- They plan on sell it as a prescription drug (not really a surprise).
- They explained how they think at 12 months they will get roughly 30% better results than at 6 months.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just listened to the conference. Nothing really new but:
- Phase III next year
- Phase II on women later this year
- They plan on sell it as a prescription drug (not really a surprise).
- They explained how they think at 12 months they will get roughly 30% better results than at 6 months.

Did they mention how long phase 3 will last ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, why is it a joke ? Why is it worse than finasteride when it gives a same result within half the time finasteride does ?

First at all, they din't compare again Finasteride 6 month, so we don't actually not know it. If they really wanted to do it right, they shoul do the 6 month trial. And remember, they compare it to Finasteride, not to dutasteride ( that is far superior than finasteride , check GSK phase 2 results back 2002 ) .

About that finasteride sucks, yep, we know that. Problem is , that , but the time this medicine finally came to light ( if it came ) will be on the marker already Fevipiprant, most problalble setipiprant and the Jak topical inhibition . That will give much better results and without even touching an antia-adrogen.

What is worst, you will have to use this 2 times per day . And, again, it took to them 3 years to do the phase 2 for only 6 month. If they knew that 12 month give the best results, why they did it a 6 month clinical trial ?! And why they are comparing with the 12 month data of propecia instead of the 6 month data of propecia ?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First at all, they din't compare again Finasteride 6 month, so we don't actually not know it. If they really wanted to do it right, they shoul do the 6 month trial. And remember, they compare it to Finasteride, not to dutasteride ( that is far superior than finasteride , check GSK phase 2 results back 2002 ) .

About that finasteride sucks, yep, we know that. Problem is , that , but the time this medicine finally came to light ( if it came ) will be on the marker already Fevipiprant, most problalble setipiprant and the Jak topical inhibition . That will give much better results and without even touching an antia-adrogen.

What is worst, you will have to use this 2 times per day . And, again, it took to them 3 years to do the phase 2 for only 6 month. If they knew that 12 month give the best results, why they did it a 6 month clinical trial ?! And why they are comparing with the 12 month data of propecia instead of the 6 month data of propecia ?

> "Breezula™ acts at cutaneous level on the scalp by blocking DHT interaction with the specific hair-follicle androgen receptors. Breezula™ also reduces the skin’s production of prostaglandin D2, a hormone-like compound that, in elevated levels, can inhibit hair growth.
Breezula™ does not interfere with the hormonal and, in particular, androgenic profile of patients; libido and sexual behavior are unaffected in clinical trials to date."

simply put: this potentially is a game changer ..game winner

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
> "Breezula™ acts at cutaneous level on the scalp by blocking DHT interaction with the specific hair-follicle androgen receptors. Breezula™ also reduces the skin’s production of prostaglandin D2, a hormone-like compound that, in elevated levels, can inhibit hair growth.
Breezula™ does not interfere with the hormonal and, in particular, androgenic profile of patients; libido and sexual behavior are unaffected in clinical trials to date."

simply put: this potentially is a game changer ..game winner

Sorry, but it is obviously that any antiandrogen or anti 5-alpha reductase will decrese PDG2 cause :

Testoterone --------DHT-------- HIGH PDG2 ------Baldness .

Any topical antiandrogen ( spironolactone, Ketoconazole, Alpha estradiol ) will do the same .

And will not be a game changer, game changer will be a drug that without any side effects, apply once daily , will give you the same result that if you remove your testicles with the same effects of do it, or at least, Dutasteride results.

But even so, it is all theories, cause they are simple taking to much time on the clinial trial.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This jamesbooker guy is so annoying, what are you even talking about?

Seti just finished the FIRST Phase II trial and they even removed Finasteride in the control group because (probably) their results were not good enough. Topical JAK FIRST Phase II just started last month.

Also are you retarded? They are doing a 12 months trial. And they compared it with month 12 results of Propecia since results at 12M > results at 6M.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, there can’t be an antiandrogenic drug that is side free. Even those who handle it well experience a complete hormonal change with raging libido and other minor sides which they often don’t even mention online. The future is in donor multiplication because the transplant industry is here to stay. And that will be it for the next 100 years. And Merck isn’t going anywhere, they’re here to stay.

Nah, HM is always 5 to 10 year away, simple google the old sites, from 1997, hairsite, regrowth, back from 1997 posts, and you will understand .

Topical Anti pdg2 ( a good one ) or blocking the the pdg2 receptor, may be enven topical jak inhibitor are the closer things to a cure, side effects free.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@jamesbooker1975
you even say it yourself :
"Testoterone --------DHT-------- HIGH PDG2 ------Baldness"
so who needs a pgd2 receptor antagonist or anti histamine when you have a drug which prevent dht to interact with HF in the first place? Have you even read what I posted about The mechanism of action of breezula? That said , Im already applying several topicals sooo ONE unique treatment for me is a cure even if I have to apply it twice daily. Gosh I would drop all my current regimen if a truly effective treatment(maintenance + fair regrowth) comes on the market and leave this forum for good like most of us. (and maybe a little hair tranplant for the sake of it) Now for almost slick bald people that's maybe another game and the cure should come later.. tsuji...

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is known that blocking pgd2 has sides. Bad ones too. I think you have hope for the wrong concept. But hey, we are all on the same page losing hair. Hopefully something works. Breezula claims to be blocking DHT on the scalp only, sounds like a dream.
It doesn't block DHT to be precise.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is quite sad that some idiots here never ever tried to understand Breezula 's action mechanism and yet, still comment like a fuking bro-science.

blah121

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is quite sad that some idiots here never ever tried to understand Breezula 's action mechanism and yet, still comment like a fuking bro-science.

"Clascoterone is metabolized quickly to Cortexolone, a physiological component of the body’s endogenous pool of corticosteroids, thus attaining high local activity without having any systemic effects."

Ok genius, why don't you tell everyone why local activity reaches the hair follicles but not the brain which is right there next to them.

I expect brain fog, depression, suicidal thoughts, all to be a side effect of Breezula. Common sense is telling me that.