Breezula Positive Phase 2 Result For Treat Androgenetic Alopecia

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Clascoterone is metabolized quickly to Cortexolone, a physiological component of the body’s endogenous pool of corticosteroids, thus attaining high local activity without having any systemic effects."

Ok genius, why don't you tell everyone why local activity reaches the hair follicles but not the brain which is right there next to them.

I expect brain fog, depression, suicidal thoughts, all to be a side effect of Breezula. Common sense is telling me that.
Noone really cares what you expect , unless you can back it up with proven studies

blah121

My Regimen
Reaction score
Noone really cares what you expect , unless you can back it up with proven studies

Yeah man you keep believing those proven paid off studies that keep saying you won't get side effects even when you quit.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol between you and James I don't know who is more retarded. Keep drinking water then, it will save your hair for sure.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Article on Aclaris being granted Fast Track by the FDA for their alopecia areata treatment:

https://globenewswire.com/news-rele...tor-for-the-treatment-of-Alopecia-Areata.html

Wonder if it would at all be possible for Breezula to apply for this. But I get the societal view on our type of alopecia is not taken seriously ugh

Sadly, Androgenetic Alopecia can NEVER be a serious disease to FDA, yet, they have to pay premium for this fast-track service, so, gg Androgenetic Alopecia, gg men

abcdefg

Reaction score
"Clascoterone is metabolized quickly to Cortexolone, a physiological component of the body’s endogenous pool of corticosteroids, thus attaining high local activity without having any systemic effects."

Ok genius, why don't you tell everyone why local activity reaches the hair follicles but not the brain which is right there next to them.

I expect brain fog, depression, suicidal thoughts, all to be a side effect of Breezula. Common sense is telling me that.

Why would you expect this though? These things are likely from the 5 ar 3 enzyme inhibition not from the DHT itself. You run the stuff into scalp effecting the hair then it hits blood stream and converts to this natural steroid. How quickly no one knows, but if its fast than sides might be minimal. Are there a lot of receptors in the brain if it stayed active form anyways? Its not remotely like propecia even if it stays concentrated in the brain.
I expect this to have sides most things will, but minimal which is a huge improvement from what we have now. Better results than propecia? Why didnt we have this 10 years ago?

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ahahahaha
I bet your anatomy knowledge is vast.
Ahahahaha
Nothing you put on your scalp can reach the brain, unless it goes systemic. And that's because there is a bone, called cranium, that's around most of your brain, along with membranes (there are four, if you count periosteum).

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man you keep believing those proven paid off studies that keep saying you won't get side effects even when you quit.
its the same fda studies that you will rely on if you ever get a serious medical problem , expect if you wanna stay in your room and die .
Questioning the whole modern medicine makes alot of sense apparently

blah121

My Regimen
Reaction score
its the same fda studies that you will rely on if you ever get a serious medical problem , expect if you wanna stay in your room and die .
Questioning the whole modern medicine makes alot of sense apparently

who said I refuse to use all other medicine, you're just making stuff up

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
who said I refuse to use all other medicine, you're just making stuff up
so only the hairloss industry is corrupt ? and fda filters all other products except hairloss treatments ?how do you explain it ?

blah121

My Regimen
Reaction score
so only the hairloss industry is corrupt ? and fda filters all other products except hairloss treatments ?how do you explain it ?

Well the fact that they're still selling finasteride and minoxidil is reason enough since those drugs can give you side effects that don't go away. Selling poison and lying about it sounds pretty corrupt to me.

blah121

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahahahaha
I bet your anatomy knowledge is vast.
Ahahahaha
Nothing you put on your scalp can reach the brain, unless it goes systemic. And that's because there is a bone, called cranium, that's around most of your brain, along with membranes (there are four, if you count periosteum).

Yea bro, the cranium totally stops topical finasteride and minoxidil from reaching the brain. Great answer.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the fact that they're still selling finasteride and minoxidil is reason enough since those drugs can give you side effects that don't go away. Selling poison and lying about it sounds pretty corrupt to me.
But only the hairloss section of fda is corrupt right ? the rest is perfectly fine selling safe drugs and helping people except for the hairloss sufferers who are slowly exterminated with poisonous substances like minoxidil ?

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said it and I will say it again: I am sure that for ALL future hairloss treatments (not including things such as Tsuji) there will be people claiming sexual sides, depression, brain fog even if it doesn't make any sense at all. The "finasteride influence" is just way too big in hairloss forum sadly.

Having said that, if you think that Minoxidil is extremely dangerous and poison you probably need to accept hair loss and quit all hairloss forum\sites.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said it and I will say it again: I am sure that for ALL future hairloss treatments (not including things such as Tsuji) there will be people claiming sexual sides, depression, brain fog even if it doesn't make any sense at all. The "finasteride influence" is just way too big in hairloss forum sadly.

Having said that, if you think that Minoxidil is extremely dangerous and poison you probably need to accept hair loss and quit all hairloss forum\sites.

At least @blah121 ignorant troll is harmless. How many parents let their kids go without vaccines? How many allow their children to die because they think prayer is more powerful than medicine?

They treat these forums like a therapist's office when the rest of us are here sharing information.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score

Or get a hair transplant or any of the other treatments that work. You sir are close minded.

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don’t you guys try RU to and see if you get sides? It’s stronger than cb, can be mixed in your minoxidil and is much cheaper. It’s been amazing for me.

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please do not speak on things you know nothing about.

I use it 6% twice a day (short half life) mixed in my minoxidil and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it works. I have essentially perfect hair since adding it. It works best synergistically with dutasteride to stop dht (and other androgens).

Hairloss can’t be stopped with one drug and you must use multiple that have different mechanisms. A topical antiandrogen is s must.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Please do not speak on things you know nothing about.

I use it 6% twice a day (short half life) mixed in my minoxidil and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it works. I have essentially perfect hair since adding it. It works best synergistically with dutasteride to stop dht (and other androgens).

Hairloss can’t be stopped with one drug and you must use multiple that have different mechanisms. A topical antiandrogen is s must.

yeah sure that duta is not the reason your hair looks good.