Breezula Positive Phase 2 Result For Treat Androgenetic Alopecia

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and since many teens get acne cassiopeia seems to trust that it will not go systemic or they are going to get countless lawsuits

If you read that detailed document I sent, it does say that 0.1 to 0.8 nanograms of the metabolite cortexalone does go systematic. Now i’m Not a subject matter expert here, so I would be interested to know if cortexalone in small amounts can cause noteworthy side effects???

Winlevi met its endpoints in the phase 3 study 6 months ago. Anyone who understands how clinical trials work care to explain the likelihood of a successful phase 3 trial going into market? The next step is apparently an NDA application. How often do these application get rejected?

Yepesyellow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn’t the issue with this one that no one could replicate the vehicle?

Yes, that is what I understand also. A few people have tried the active chemical component to unimpressive effect, however without any competent knowledge of the vehicle.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you read that detailed document I sent, it does say that 0.1 to 0.8 nanograms of the metabolite cortexalone does go systematic. Now i’m Not a subject matter expert here, so I would be interested to know if cortexalone in small amounts can cause noteworthy side effects???

Winlevi met its endpoints in the phase 3 study 6 months ago. Anyone who understands how clinical trials work care to explain the likelihood of a successful phase 3 trial going into market? The next step is apparently an NDA application. How often do these application get rejected?
cortexolone is supposed to be the metabolised cb , which is not antiandrogenic

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cortexolone is supposed to be the metabolised cb , which is not antiandrogenic

But does this metabolized cb have any oside effects? (Regardless of whether it is non-antiandrogenic)

I’m interested to know this because I was wondering if higher dosages is possible. @hilbert uses 2%. The latest study showed the best results at 7.5% twice daily. If side effects are insignificant, than wont hurt to go higher.

Last edited:

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First she got accused of being a scammer after the delivery process took long, then one user got the product (WAY) but also got a refund.

The whole thing seemed unnecessarily burdensome (I wasn’t a part of it)..

Anyway, if you’re serious enough about hair loss that you’re willing to buy from a dodgy Chinese lab.. may as well pay a little extra and get it individually. Heck! Go on a vacation to China for a holiday if that’s what it takes to get it through customs!

veneno

My Regimen
Reaction score
if the lab can send it already mixed solution it will make it through customs, raw powder always seems susceptible

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But does this metabolized cb have any oside effects? (Regardless of whether it is non-antiandrogenic)

I’m interested to know this because I was wondering if higher dosages is possible. @hilbert uses 2%. The latest study showed the best results at 7.5% twice daily. If side effects are insignificant, than wont hurt to go higher.
They say it is a natural body substance , anyway if cb goes systemic i guess it will have quite obvious sides , a paper from 2005 concluded that it is as potent as cypro

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The results look good for phase 1 (Attached here). They used a technique called hydroelectrophoresis to open up the pores.. I’ve never really heard of that process until I read it from Cassiopea.

Looks pretty impressive, just a bit curious about the active comparators they use. I’ve never heard of topical Cyproterone being recommended topically by clinicians..

Attachments

• 4DD5BB7B-4118-4DAC-84C5-CFED83B1B55F.jpeg
    4DD5BB7B-4118-4DAC-84C5-CFED83B1B55F.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 347

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last I remember, Clascoterone turns into a corticosteroid as it hits the blood stream.

Also, there does not seem to be much difference in 1% and 5% Breezula, after they used hydro-electrophoresis to open up the pores. Then, I guess with some light dermarolling, we can use Winlevi efficiently.

Also, when Win and Fevi hits the market, we could still use topical finasteride in very weak concentrations (which does not go systematic, but has low efficiency).

Also the Breezula study is being done on 404 patients and only sides for 6 months were temporary local skin irritation, in few people.

finasteride + Brz + Seti is going to be a good f*****g stack for dealing with DHT.
Will Breezula not inhibit most DHT on the scalp? Have not read the clinical trials yet.

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride + Brz + Seti is going to be a good f*****g stack for dealing with DHT.

What’s the story with Setipiprant? I have not seen it on Allergans plc’s pipeline, did they remove it? Or was it just not there in the first place? I wonder how their Phase 2 trial went, hope it was positive news, seems to work for @westonci

They do look like a nice side-free stack. I’ve also read somewhere that Clascoterone (Brz) also has a slight effect of reducing Prostaglandin D2.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s the story with Setipiprant? I have not seen it on Allergans plc’s pipeline, did they remove it? Or was it just not there in the first place? I wonder how their Phase 2 trial went, hope it was positive news, seems to work for @westonci

They do look like a nice side-free stack. I’ve also read somewhere that Clascoterone (Brz) also has a slight effect of reducing Prostaglandin D2.
Allergens updated pipeline only has the drugs coming out in the next two years now. They took a bunch of them off I’m guessing because of that.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any ideas what I should use as vehicle? Hilbert uses a custom compound from a pharmacy, I don’t have this luxury.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do u guys think that finasteride + breezula + minoxidil + nizoral will be a maintaining treatment for 20/30+ years?

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
that sounds like a good combo as all four treatments work in different ways, however, you’d probably get sides from finasteride.
U think there is a higher chance of getting finasteride sides when u add breezula? Or u just think the finasteride side effect rate is higher than these observed in clinical trials?