Breezula Positive Phase 2 Result For Treat Androgenetic Alopecia

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
i had great results with finasteride, saved my hair several years. man, u really have no clue longterm. however, i recommend finasteride for some years, but you cant get old on this stuff. good to have ru, seti and whatever is comming

Man, you said we cant get old with finasteride, ok, seems legit since they have long-term data. How can you make sure ru, seti and new treatments dont have potential killing long-term damage to our body ?

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because Merck might not have been completely honest regarding the side effect profile of the drug. Something that, based on the history of the company with other drugs, the huge amount of personal anecdotes, and luckily more and more actual research papers, might not be that for a stretch of the imagination.

Even if this is true, the drug is no longer solely theirs now that the patent expired means anyone can make it. I have seen no advertising or promotion of the drug from them in years.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
none, but my body feels still fine after 5years on ru. im convinced longterm there might something comming. due to that fear i did a genetic blood test this year, all ok. standard blood parametrrs are as well ok. ask me again in 5 years. personal decision: topicals only for me in the next years.
By default finasteride is a "bad" hairloss treatment since 90% of the pills effect involves the prostate and other tissues , which are not related to hairloss . The point is that it is effective and you know what to expect from it . Now if an affordable topical doing the same work would appear , i am sure most people would prefer it

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it the problem with small company., Plus , imagine that Merck can easily buy them just to avoid the competition of the damn Propecia. I still can't understand how the hell FDA didn't banned yet as treatment for male pattern baldness.

yeah, why earn billions when you can sabotage a working treatment and make it easy for every other company selling generic finasteride.

at least think twice before trying to sound smart with this worn out nonsense.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, why earn billions when you can sabotage a working treatment and make it easy for every other company selling generic finasteride.

at least think twice before trying to sound smart with this worn out nonsense.

Are you seriously ? first at all, the average Joe Nows PROPECIA, not finasteride. And most doctors will prescribe PROPECIA , not finasteride.
May be you can tell me why, In 21 years, Merck didn't development any other hair loss treatment.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if this is true, the drug is no longer solely theirs now that the patent expired means anyone can make it. I have seen no advertising or promotion of the drug from them in years.
But, Tell Finasteride and most people will tell you " what " . Then tell Propecia, and you will see.

Thruth about side effects ? Lol, Name one hormone, one hormone in the entire body that , within normal rage, you can reduce that levels by a 70 % and you will not get side effects. Even if you do that with Cholesterol it will give you side effects .

Why do you think they NEVER made public a long term study showing the Hormonal values ( testosterone, Estrogen, Progesterone ) and compare to placebo ? They, never, never show what happen with the Estrogens, Testosterone, Progesterone in long term, that is not the same as six month or one year.

Estrogen and DHT go hand to hand in the body, one goes up , the other too. And Progesterone make the balance. Now imagine what happen when you remove 70 % of one of them. Do you thing the body will say " Oh, it is ok , no problem " or will try to compensate it ?

LONG TERM USE OF FINASTERIDE GIVE :

LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVELS.
HIGH ESTROGEN LEVEL
NONE EXISTING OR VERY LOW PROGESTERONE LEVELS.

Ask a blood test for somebody that have being use it for 10 years or more, and you will find this.

inmyhead

Reaction score
But, Tell Finasteride and most people will tell you " what " . Then tell Propecia, and you will see.

Thruth about side effects ? Lol, Name one hormone, one hormone in the entire body that , within normal rage, you can reduce that levels by a 70 % and you will not get side effects. Even if you do that with Cholesterol it will give you side effects .

Why do you think they NEVER made public a long term study showing the Hormonal values ( testosterone, Estrogen, Progesterone ) and compare to placebo ? They, never, never show what happen with the Estrogens, Testosterone, Progesterone in long term, that is not the same as six month or one year.

Estrogen and DHT go hand to hand in the body, one goes up , the other too. And Progesterone make the balance. Now imagine what happen when you remove 70 % of one of them. Do you thing the body will say " Oh, it is ok , no problem " or will try to compensate it ?

LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVELS.
HIGH ESTROGEN LEVEL

Ask a blood test for somebody that have being use it for 10 years or more, and you will find this.

Based on what? Do you have studies for that?

br1

Reaction score

LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVELS.
HIGH ESTROGEN LEVEL

Hmm. I have been on finasteride for close to 20yrs now and my levels are OK..

Feel little lack of libido tho.. :(

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
most jamesbrooker75 posts are like this :
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT DHT->PROGESTERONE->TESTOSTERONE->NUCLEAR POWER->ISLAM->9/11 -> DEATH
SOURCE TRUST ME BRO

it is cool to talk about these medications but if you dont link any evidence it is pointless

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's all about chances. either higher doses of fina or duta or sufficient exposure time (let's say more than 10 years) will wreck your hormonal equilibrium sooner or later and atrophy your penis and balls. this can't be studied on mice because they live 2 years max.
remember that you naturally lose 1% testosterone per year. But for the large majority of men none of this will happen (because they had high T when they started) and even if it happens, it will be reversible once the drug is weaned off.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure whether this is relevant but he is a pharmacist iirc
not even urologists and endocrinologists are confident in answering questions about propecia and AAs long term effects , i ve asked some, being a pharmacist is as relevant as being a plumber

Reactions: br1

INT

Reaction score
I am not sure if @jamesbooker1975 is refering to a specific research paper but the picture he painted in his post earlier is kind of congruent with some blood tests I have seen from long-term users. Anecdotes yes... But still.

Used to spend a lot of time looking for long term finasteride experiences.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure if @jamesbooker1975 is refering to a specific research paper but the picture he painted in his post earlier is kind of congruent with some blood tests I have seen from long-term users. Anecdotes yes... But still.

Used to spend a lot of time looking for long term finasteride experiences.
as long as he links evidence , why not .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
as long as he links evidence , why not .
AS look as you link evidence on what happen on Propecia long term....
What do you think that Merch never published it ?

Basically, if you jump from a 10th floor, you will day. Should I put a link to it ? cause if not, that is false ? There is a thing call gravity , so you don't need to post an study to prove it. And there is a thing call physiology that it explain how DHT , Estrogen, Testosterone and Progesterone interact each other.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
AS look as you link evidence on what happen on Propecia long term....
What do you think that Merch never published it ?

Basically, if you jump from a 10th floor, you will day. Should I put a link to it ? cause if not, that is false ? There is a thing call gravity , so you don't need to post an study to prove it. And there is a thing call physiology that it explain how DHT , Estrogen, Testosterone and Progesterone interact each other.
You do realise that this doesnt make sense right ? You mean to tell me that hormones interaction is common sense so i should agree with you instinctually ? You might be right about finasteride effects , but it doesnt work like that ,unless you can justify your claims they mean nothing

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride saved my hair
Worked great for the first 6 years
No sides

What about after the first 6 years?

You anti-finasteride people always seem to forget that Propecia was not the first application of finasteride on the market. That would be Proscar, released 26 years ago at a dosage that is FIVE TIMES HIGHER than Propecia. It has been used by hundreds of millions of men worldwide. If Propecia shrank your dick or made lots of men impotent, don’t you think there would be reams and reams of data proving that found among Proscar cohorts who are taking 5x more of the active ingredient than Propecia users?

Does finasteride have sides? Sure, for a very small percentage of the people who use it. But for almost all the men who use it, it will save a significant amount of hair. Oh, and its half-life is about eight hours, so if you’re one of the few unlucky ones who thinks (key word being “thinks) finasteride is making your dick fall off, just stop taking it.

Since it's gone generic it's being advertised a whole new group of people too. You got Hims and Keeps commercials running non-stop on spotify, ESPN, Comedy Central, and every other male demographic channel. Even the most basic application of common sense would dictate that we'd be seeing a massive uptick in new reports of side effects.