all you RU people

CCS

Reaction score
I just sent them an email asking them for pricing and ordering.

Good find. Just as good as the korean site I found, but in english. They are in europe. I email the UK site. cosmetic@jandekker.com

Other people need to email them too, in case you get better responses. I avoided using the word I, and tried to sound like I might be a business, without saying I am.

CCS

Reaction score

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I am doing thAT RIGHT NOW my friend so we can get an hand on that precious stuff! ...and we can find more suppliers for sure... Googleing Polyol Soluble Licorice Extract P-U.

CCS

Reaction score
Me too. I did this search before, looking for stuff aimed at consumers. There are manufacturers out there. This stuff is not prescription, so we may have a chance of getting it.

CCS

Reaction score

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
CCS! You are the man!

CCS

Reaction score
I think polyol inflata gives better search results

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
CCS my friend open that! http://www.maruzenpcy.co.jp/english/pro ... 050726.pdf

the Polyol Soluble Licorice Extract P-U is the sh*t!!
Going to open a cold one! Right f*****g Now!!! :beer:

If they don't answer to my E-mails I am going there in person! FTW! Budweiser rocks!

CCS

Reaction score

CCS

Reaction score
The Polyol has 20% lic-A. The aqua is 1.6%. None of the other stuff is anti-androgenic. Even that sweetener is not listed as an anti-androgen. We need the Polyol P-U.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
If I got no answers this week Whatsoever I am going to call them from Base...Yes I am in the ARMY ..I can make International calls..I'll do my best ..If they speak Japanesese only..going to find somebody that speak Japanese..I don't give a f***! I can kill to get that! LOL POLY P-U

Fred

CCS

Reaction score
When I get the 1/4 pound of licorice extract, I'm going to test it on my body hair before I put it in my shampoo.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Good team work always pay-off! I just brushed my teeth and opened a Budweiser just after and still the best I got since a long time ago! and I popped a dutasteride! Why? I don't even know! FTW!!

Yuber

Reaction score
Manufacturer: Maruzen

Packing unit: 100kg / 500kg/ 1kg

This is very cool
Go in here http://ewhacheon.com/sub02/sub01.php?co ... =Anti-Acne
Click on the charackeristicks
Scroll down and download the Aqua licorice exstract p-u pdf file

In here you will see how much 5a-reductase activity each of the ingredient in the licorice have.

Is it the Benzoyl Peroxide in the licorice that blocks 5a! The Licorice ext pu does'nt block much at all.

It is the Benzoyl Peroxide that does the job in blocking 5a

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Good find! but WTF???

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I just found that... * Holland KT et al.: The effect of azelaic acid on cutaneous bacteria. J Dermatol Treat 1989;1:17-19

* The effects of zinc sulphate and azelaic acid on 5 alpha-reductase activity in human skin were studied using an in vitro assay with 1,2[3H]-testosterone as substrate. When added at concentrations of 3 or 9 mmol/l, zinc was a potent inhibitor of 5 alpha-reductase activity. At high concentrations, zinc could completely inhibit the enzyme activity. Azelaic acid was also a potent inhibitor of 5 alpha-reductase; inhibition was detectable at concentrations as low as 0.2 mmol/l and was complete at 3 mmol/l. An additive effect of the two inhibitors was observed. Vitamin B6 potentiated the inhibitory effect of zinc, but not of azelaic acid, suggesting that two different mechanisms are involved. When the three substances were added together at very low concentrations which had been shown to be ineffective alone, 90% inhibition of 5 alpha-reductase activity was obtained. If this inhibition is confirmed in vivo, zinc sulphate combined with azelaic acid could be an effective agent in the treatment of androgen related pathology of human skin.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
I just found that...There have been studies that have shown that vitamin b6, zinc and
azelaic acid combined together, even at very low concentrations caused a 90% inhibition of 5 alpha reductase activity.

You're new around here, aren't you? :)

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
squeegee said:
I just found that...There have been studies that have shown that vitamin b6, zinc and
azelaic acid combined together, even at very low concentrations caused a 90% inhibition of 5 alpha reductase activity.

You're new around here, aren't you? :)

:)

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I've been reading a lot since a year but tough to catch everything going on this forum! I am still a virgin Bryan!