You're wrong about women

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
collegechemistrystudent said:
hairforce9 said:
arn't you being a little hypocritical asking for hot girl friends and then bashing all those women that are attracted to appearance???

no one is bashing hot women. I'm just saying they are harder to get if you don't have hair.

and SAF, yes, ugly people get relationships, with each other.

Well what do you expect? You have a huge list of your own personal faults but think that you deserve a totally hot girlfreind.

CCS in the end there's only a small amount that you can do to improve your appearance working out will make a small difference but if you were'nt born to be handsome you never will be.When it comes to partners women are'nt as looks obsessed as men are but for what its worth I'd suspect nearly 100% of women would choose a handsome guy with an average body over an average face on the body of an adonis.

if your not born handsome...see a plastic surgeon..they can fix your face ;)

G

s.a.f said:
I'd suspect nearly 100% of women would choose a handsome guy with an average body over an average face on the body of an adonis.

thats the way it should be. the only kinda girls youre gonna get who would pick the adonis body guy are the super skanky trash with fake everything.

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:

what makes you say that? you haven't had this done, have you?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:

what makes you say that? you haven't had this done, have you?

aww hell no...r u nuts...i wouldnt change anything on me...except more density on my head.

I have no problems getting girls :D

hairforce9

Established Member
Reaction score
!!!!!!Ok heres the solution!!!!!
for all those who cant get a girl due to the impact of male pattern baldness go to the womens forum and look for dates there. I promise you'll have at least one thing in common

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairforce9 said:
for all those who cant get a girl due to the impact of male pattern baldness go to the womens forum and look for dates there. I promise you'll have at least one thing in common

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant! :lol: :D

IBM

Reaction score
stampede said:
hairforce9 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant! :lol: :D

But is there womens on this forum? HairLossTalk.com is like fireman's hose party.

s.a.f

Reaction score

Even with all his money do you think that there's a plastic surgeon on the planet who could make Bill gates as attractive as Brad Pitt?
So you see even the best surgeon can only make small differences. :wink:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":996aa]if your not born handsome...see a plastic surgeon..they can fix your face ;)

Even with all his money do you think that there's a plastic surgeon on the planet who could make Bill gates as attractive as Brad Pitt?
So you see even the best surgeon can only make small differences. :wink:[/quote:996aa]

Bill is SUPER SUPER sexy in the eyes of beautiful gold diggers though lol

G

women aren't princesses. the problem is that too many guys on here see them as unattainable people who want x, y and z. i'm not saying to treat women like they're worthless pieces of garbage, that's the opposite extreme of what i see on here, but people should definitely be more over toward that extreme than they are now. you have to treat women like they are nothing special until they warrant special attention. you should go after what you want but don't put all your eggs in one basket, otherwise known as developing ONEITIS. There's millions upon millions of women out there just waiting to talk to you.

if a woman is like, oh you are going bald, just smile at her and say i know. don't say something like well you're FAT, because that's not gonna get you in her pants, and besides, why would you wanna be in a fattie's pants anyway if you don't like fatties. The point is to try and let it roll off your shoulder, hard as it may seem. Women are testing you when they do this. They are crude and elementary creatures, having until recently had to latch onto men for success in this world. Some would argue that they still do. So just smile and know that they're only women, nothing special. And they want sex just as much as men. So if what you're doing gets them into you, then don't give it to them right away. Tease them, because it's time that women stopped being teasers. And it's okay to play some games. Women invented game playing and most of them still do play games wiht men. So play them back and don't let her make you her b**ch. Look up the word b**ch in the dictionary.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
JayMan said:
women aren't princesses. the problem is that too many guys on here see them as unattainable people who want x, y and z. i'm not saying to treat women like they're worthless pieces of garbage, that's the opposite extreme of what i see on here, but people should definitely be more over toward that extreme than they are now. you have to treat women like they are nothing special until they warrant special attention. you should go after what you want but don't put all your eggs in one basket, otherwise known as developing ONEITIS. There's millions upon millions of women out there just waiting to talk to you.

if a woman is like, oh you are going bald, just smile at her and say i know. don't say something like well you're FAT, because that's not gonna get you in her pants, and besides, why would you wanna be in a fattie's pants anyway if you don't like fatties. The point is to try and let it roll off your shoulder, hard as it may seem. Women are testing you when they do this. They are crude and elementary creatures, having until recently had to latch onto men for success in this world. Some would argue that they still do. So just smile and know that they're only women, nothing special. And they want sex just as much as men. So if what you're doing gets them into you, then don't give it to them right away. Tease them, because it's time that women stopped being teasers. And it's okay to play some games. Women invented game playing and most of them still do play games wiht men. So play them back and don't let her make you her b****. Look up the word b**** in the dictionary.

it is a big hit when you are first told by a woman your going bald though.

G

RaginDemon said:

oh i know. and if most women knew how badly it affected guys to say that, most prob wouldnt.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
JayMan said:
RaginDemon said:

oh i know. and if most women knew how badly it affected guys to say that, most prob wouldnt.

I agree, not all women are shallow anyways.

G

Felk said:
fark yeah jayman, i agree with your post 100%

thanks felk. which one do you agree with? the original one, the one on this page, or both?

Felk

Reaction score
Yeah i was referring to the original post. I agree with the one on this page too... (though I think we should treat women more like princesses than garbage)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Felk said:
Yeah i was referring to the original post. I agree with the one on this page too... (though I think we should treat women more like princesses than garbage)

I treat them with respect, I treat neither like princesses nor garbage. lol

I can be a jerk even the woman obviously doesnt deserve no respect though.

liquidfirex

Reaction score
I cant be bothered to read this entire topic. Let me just say that the worlds number one pick up artists (Neil Strauss) is bald. So to say that females even care about hair... is a joke to me : /

s.a.f

Reaction score
Who says Neil Strauss is the worlds number 1?