You're wrong about women

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
you guys pick the most extreme exception to the rule to try to prove your point. For every women who is willing to date a guy who is far less physically attractive than herself, there are at least 50 not so physically attractive guys who'd give their left nut to be her boyfriend. Some women don't know they can do better, but they learn quickly when other guys see them together and think they have a chance of getting her.

I'm not even going to argue this. You guys can do what you want. Think women don't care much about appearance, or do what you can to improve yours. But when I look around at all the couples on campus, 9 out of 10 are very evenly matched. I don't see hot people dating average people. And the few times that you see it, you don't know if their relationship is even that physical. Maybe he just buys her dinner all the time and is luck to get sex once a week. It is your life, but I'm going to fix myself up. Yeah, my girlfriend says she likes me, but that does not mean she won't dump me later when a hotter guy hits on her. I plan to fix myself before that happens.

So basically you're saying that people are together only for the looks? Where is love in that calculation? Conversation? Understanding each other? There must be something else than the physical attraction.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
CCS,
are you aware that there are more men to women on the West Coast, whereas there are more women to men on the East Coast?

Maybe you could move out here. Mathematically speaking, your chances are better, no?

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Still thinking scientificly :roll:
Yes CCS you are right, thats why you have such great success :roll:

how does my success measure if I'm right? No knowledge I have can change my success if I lack the physical tools. This is like me saying you need $20,000 to buy a particular car, and you saying I obviously don't know what I'm talking about since I don't have a car, and all those people who do have $20,000 do know what they are talking about, and therefore they are right when they say they did not need it to get the car. B.S.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

how does my success measure if I'm right? No knowledge I have can change my success if I lack the physical tools. This is like me saying you need $20,000 to buy a particular car, and you saying I obviously don't know what I'm talking about since I don't have a car, and all those people who do have $20,000 do know what they are talking about, and therefore they are right when they say they did not need it to get the car. B.S.

But that's the thing, it's not like that at all.

s.a.f

Reaction score
stampede said:
s.a.f said:

But that's the thing, it's not like that at all.

He just cant see it can he? :roll:
CCS you dont lack the physical tools because there are no physical tools needed for love. Does everyone in a relationship meet some universal standard? No !
There are ugly people who have partners, poor people with partners ....
Who else on here would compare getting a girlfriend to buying a car? :hairy:

IBM

Reaction score
s.a.f.

Ugly or poor people can have partners which are at the same level as they. I could have a girlfriend. There's a lot of ugly or poor girls in this world. I could go to China, North Korea or India and find a women with easy. Most dreaming with a guy that'll bring fortune to them. But is that love? Or just convenience?

hairforce9

Established Member
Reaction score
This thread is pure jokes.
For all of you who are balding and think you have no chance hooking up with a hot girl or you have to lower your standards in order to get a chick because women are more attracted to appearance. arn't you being a little hypocritical asking for hot girl friends and then bashing all those women that are attracted to appearance???
besides hot women are too much maintenance, more likely to cheat and are lazy
on the other hand ugly women can cook, clean and will stick by you like glue

as quoted form a song
"if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
never make a pretty women your wife
get an ugly women to marry you
and you'll be happy all the way through"

p.s hot women are hot :lol:

G

hairforce9 said:
besides hot women are too much maintenance, more likely to cheat and are lazy
on the other hand ugly women can cook, clean and will stick by you like glue

this is garbage. just turn on maury or jerry springer and look at all the ugly urchins on there that cheat on their husbands or wives.

hairforce9

Established Member
Reaction score
lol dont believe wut you see and hear on tv especially jerry springer
and besides i said hotter women are more likely to cheat when compared to less attractive women

G

hairforce9 said:
lol dont believe wut you see and hear on tv especially jerry springer
and besides i said hotter women are more likely to cheat when compared to less attractive women

any proof? i think personality is a much better indicator but whatever.

CCS

Reaction score
hairforce9 said:
arn't you being a little hypocritical asking for hot girl friends and then bashing all those women that are attracted to appearance???

no one is bashing hot women. I'm just saying they are harder to get if you don't have hair.

and SAF, yes, ugly people get relationships, with each other.

G

hairforce9 said:
arn't you being a little hypocritical asking for hot girl friends and then bashing all those women that are attracted to appearance???

no one is bashing hot women. I'm just saying they are harder to get if you don't have hair.

college, are you ugly or attractive in your opinion? if you think that you are attractive, how do you explain your lack of ability to get sex from another attractive woman?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
hairforce9 said:

college, are you ugly or attractive in your opinion? if you think that you are attractive, how do you explain your lack of ability to get sex from another attractive woman?

its possible he is attractive but just doesnt have any "game" lol

RaginDemon

Reaction score
You guys need to pick up some self confidence...dont simply tell yourselves that your ugly and unattractive. The more you think that way, the more unattractive you are in the eyes of girls. I know I don't have fabulous hair like I did while I was in my early 20's, but I got a good job or career you might say. I work out regularly at the gym and I go out ALOT. I have never had any problems dating girls. I cannot say all of them are super hot, but they are definitely all decent looking. I don't consider myself a good looking guy, but I do try my best to live my life with male pattern baldness.

Maybe I just got game. j/k

Hair isnt everything, an co-worker at work has a SUPER hot asian wife and he is heading towards to NW5. He is in his late 20's.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I couldn't have said it better myself Ragin Demon! Hair isn't everything! Personality is the most important thing and women also love confience! As long as you believe in yourself you can do anything you want!

powersam

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
Hair isnt everywhere, an co-worker at work has a SUPER hot asian wife and he is heading towards to NW5. He is in his late 20's.

mail order.

CCS

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
I couldn't have said it better myself Ragin Demon! Hair isn't everything! Personality is the most important thing and women also love confience! As long as you believe in yourself you can do anything you want!

I never said it was everything. I just said not having it will limit you and make you have to work harder to get what you can. It is very true many guys have other problems they don't fix, and blame everything on their hair. I'm a decent looking guy. I need to build more muscle, and also "improve my game", but not by playing games.

s.a.f

Reaction score
hairforce9 said:

Well what do you expect? You have a huge list of your own personal faults but think that you deserve a totally hot girlfreind.

CCS in the end there's only a small amount that you can do to improve your appearance working out will make a small difference but if you were'nt born to be handsome you never will be.When it comes to partners women are'nt as looks obsessed as men are but for what its worth I'd suspect nearly 100% of women would choose a handsome guy with an average body over an average face on the body of an adonis.

IBM

Reaction score
Some guys cant even maintain an unactractive women (in their point of view) and worry about that a lot. How that guys get hot women? Some people need to face the reality and revaluate their qualities and chances.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
powersam said:
RaginDemon said:
Hair isnt everywhere, an co-worker at work has a SUPER hot asian wife and he is heading towards to NW5. He is in his late 20's.

mail order.

lol

typo typo :D