You're wrong about women

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
Maybe women in their 30's, 40's and so on don't care about baldness. Probably because if they're not married by then they're starting to get scared, lonely and desperate.

But girls my age, young hot 20, 21, 22 year old girls won't give a balding guy a snowballs chance in hell.

not so true if your ripped like a bull...they can care less if you got hair. :D

My gym buddy has scored many many young girls yet he doesn't have too much hair left.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS, check this bloke out:

SimonWeston.jpg

I bet he doesn't score high on your points scale, eh? Nevertheless, he got himself a lovely wife and family after getting burnt by the Argentines 25 years ago:

_1901958_weston150.jpg

How do you explain that then?

PS - Falklands forever Malvinas never :p

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dunno about the 14" c***, but he's certainly no billionaire.

He runs a charity for disadvantaged kids.

s.a.f

Reaction score
And she was'nt with him before and stayed out of guilt either.
And although he appears to have a thick nw1 there is no hair at all at the back.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
if a woman respect you for who you are, but is not as physically attracted to you as a lot of the guys she can get relationships from, she will want to JUST BE FRIENDS.

Many women have told me they think I have great character, and they hang around me and love talking to me, but only want to be friends. Appearance matters a lot. More than anything else.

Any guy can get a date, even if he is ugly. He does not have to be a millionaire. He just has to be willing to date a woman as ugly as himself, and use online searches to find her, since most such women would rather stay single.

I know alot of people who were just friends before they got together!

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
I know alot of people who were just friends before they got together!

I know girls that tell me that they don't find guys super attractive right away. Us guys will see a super hot girl and drool over her. For the most part, guys aren't superhot to women, they may be good looking, but the attraction builds when they get to know you.

You are just an being an *** CCS. Yes, you will get rejected by most girls if you just ask them randomly at a bar. If you meet a girl and become friends with her first it can develop into something better. INo offence,t sounds like you just want to get your dick wet and you are desperate by the way you talk.

bubka

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
Many women have told me they think I have great character, and they hang around me and love talking to me, but only want to be friends. Appearance matters a lot. More than anything else.

Any guy can get a date, even if he is ugly. He does not have to be a millionaire. He just has to be willing to date a woman as ugly as himself, and use online searches to find her, since most such women would rather stay single.
lol, whatever, your experiences are just related to your social inequalities i am sure

CCS

Reaction score
you guys pick the most extreme exception to the rule to try to prove your point. For every women who is willing to date a guy who is far less physically attractive than herself, there are at least 50 not so physically attractive guys who'd give their left nut to be her boyfriend. Some women don't know they can do better, but they learn quickly when other guys see them together and think they have a chance of getting her.

I'm not even going to argue this. You guys can do what you want. Think women don't care much about appearance, or do what you can to improve yours. But when I look around at all the couples on campus, 9 out of 10 are very evenly matched. I don't see hot people dating average people. And the few times that you see it, you don't know if their relationship is even that physical. Maybe he just buys her dinner all the time and is luck to get sex once a week. It is your life, but I'm going to fix myself up. Yeah, my girlfriend says she likes me, but that does not mean she won't dump me later when a hotter guy hits on her. I plan to fix myself before that happens.

G

Yeah, my girlfriend says she likes me, but that does not mean she won't dump me later when a hotter guy hits on her. I plan to fix myself before that happens.

CCS,

If you really think that your girlfriend would dump you if a more physically attractive guy asked her out, then the solution is not to try to make yourself more physically attractive, it's to DUMP HER. I for one don't believe you that she necessarily would because i don't share your pessimistic view of women. But if that is genuinely the case that she would, then dump her. God.

G

zackmcqueen said:
haha this is a fascinating thread! I had sex with a girl about a week ago.

This is impossible. I thought people above NW2 had no chance of having sex with a girl again, EVER! That's what I hear on here.

G

JayMan said:
zackmcqueen said:

This is impossible. I thought people above NW2 had no chance of having sex with a girl again, EVER! That's what I hear on here.

Yeah! Are you sure it was a girl, zak? :lol:

CCS

Reaction score
JayMan said:
zackmcqueen said:

I never said that. I said if they lose hair, they wound have as much dating power as they had before, and at NW3+ may have to lower their standards a tad from what they were at NW1, unless they build more muscle or got a job promotion or something. You can still get women. even pretty women. Just not as good as you used to get. Yeah, and if you are more smooth, that can help, but it only goes so far, unless you are in the right place at the right time.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS, you can't apply logic to human relationships like this. It just doesn't work the way you think it does.

G

stampede said:
CCS, you can't apply logic to human relationships like this. It just doesn't work the way you think it does.

Yeah, you can't apply economic theory either, because there's no way to calculate the value of the love variable.

Trust me on this, CCS, I studied econ in college.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
JayMan said:
zackmcqueen said:

dont quote taug's line

s.a.f

Reaction score
at NW3+ may have to lower their standards a tad from what they were at NW1, unless they build more muscle or got a job promotion or something.

Still thinking scientificly :roll:
Yes CCS you are right, thats why you have such great success :roll:

DirkNowitzki

Reaction score
you guys pick the most extreme exception to the rule to try to prove your point. For every women who is willing to date a guy who is far less physically attractive than herself, there are at least 50 not so physically attractive guys who'd give their left nut to be her boyfriend. Some women don't know they can do better, but they learn quickly when other guys see them together and think they have a chance of getting her.

I'm not even going to argue this. You guys can do what you want. Think women don't care much about appearance, or do what you can to improve yours. But when I look around at all the couples on campus, 9 out of 10 are very evenly matched. I don't see hot people dating average people. And the few times that you see it, you don't know if their relationship is even that physical. Maybe he just buys her dinner all the time and is luck to get sex once a week. It is your life, but I'm going to fix myself up. Yeah, my girlfriend says she likes me, but that does not mean she won't dump me later when a hotter guy hits on her. I plan to fix myself before that happens.

Agree 100%