You're wrong about women

bubka

Reaction score
ccs, you don't understand women, you don't know crap, shut the hell up for the love of Ron Paul

seriosly, if a women likes you, she does not care if you have a 4" c*** and a NW6, sure that will go against you during courtship, but if she likes you, you are golden

a women will find a man attractive because of "who" they are, inside, their heart / mind, not the outside

you guys are fucked up

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Its all about confidence and nothing else! If you have the right attitude you can get whatever you want in life!

I once went out with some girls from work for a few drinks and after getting quite tipsey I asked them 'do you like a man to be big' and they all gave me the same answer - its not the size its what you do with it!

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
bubka said:
ccs, you don't understand women, you don't know crap, shut the hell up for the love of Ron Paul

seriosly, if a women likes you, she does not care if you have a 4" c*** and a NW6, sure that will go against you during courtship, but if she likes you, you are golden

a women will find a man attractive because of "who" they are, inside, their heart / mind, not the outside

you guys are f***** up

hehe.. what a stupid nerd you are.. :lol:

you know nothing about women... :roll:

powersam

Reaction score
JayMan said:
antonio666 said:
no jayman ,you are wrong

women will stand by men who go bald,or lose limbs,because they are stuck with them,but if they had any idea they would go bald ,they (women)would run a mile.

when you go bald (jayman)and you will,avodart has give you a very tempory repreive,your mindset will change,you are like myself and taug
the only diffrence is you are having tempory luck with avodart,
and feel you can have the moral highground because you have beat it,
you will never beat male pattern baldness and you can forget about HM,that in my opinion will never come out,basically what i am saying is do not slag other forum members off like myself and taug,also bubbka,just because we have a diffrent opinion from you

To: JayMan
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:54 pm
Subject: antonio666 Quote message
look i have nothing against you,i am pissed off,that you get such good results and i am still suffering,you are the most entertaining poster on HairLossTalk.com

why'd you change your story? and what is this temporary luck business? please elaborate on my temporary luck. eagerly awaiting your answer.

despite how relevant they may be, PMs are not meant to be posted in the public forum.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I_Hate_DHT said:
bubka said:

you guys are f***** up

And you do? :roll:

I think some people here are talking about different things. Yeah, if your looking to go out and bang some girl for the night and thats it, then your image is important, but, anyone looking for something more than that, personality is the most important thing

s.a.f

Reaction score
bubka said:
ccs, you don't understand women, you don't know crap,
All he knows is that he has bad hair and a small dick and has never got laid.
Therefore in order to get laid you must have good hair and a big dick. In his eyes thats the only logical explanation.
A bit like Taug he's never had a woman so he must be ugly, right?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
I once went out with some girls from work for a few drinks and after getting quite tipsey I asked them 'do you like a man to be big' and they all gave me the same answer - its not the size its what you do with it!

This is what I tried to explain to him in his small penis thread. :roll:

CCS is like a guy trying to build a hot rod even though he has'nt yet learned to drive.

bubka

Reaction score
I_Hate_DHT said:

I know nothing??? jesus, i have had more women that all you loser here combined who disagree with the premise? seriosly, let's see what you look like I HATE DHT, see who knows nothing, freaking pathetic

just by denying what Jayman, myself, what what other are saying only worsens what is probably assumed about yourselves

G

bubka said:
I_Hate_DHT said:

I know nothing??? jesus, i have had more women that all you loser here combined who disagree with the premise? seriosly, let's see what you look like I HATE DHT, see who knows nothing, freaking pathetic

just by denying what Jayman, myself, what what other are saying only worsens what is probably assumed about yourselves

haha i told ihatedht once you saw he was posting again that you would tear him a new one. he is Sooo clueless.

G

powersam said:
JayMan said:
antonio666 said:
no jayman ,you are wrong

women will stand by men who go bald,or lose limbs,because they are stuck with them,but if they had any idea they would go bald ,they (women)would run a mile.

when you go bald (jayman)and you will,avodart has give you a very tempory repreive,your mindset will change,you are like myself and taug
the only diffrence is you are having tempory luck with avodart,
and feel you can have the moral highground because you have beat it,
you will never beat male pattern baldness and you can forget about HM,that in my opinion will never come out,basically what i am saying is do not slag other forum members off like myself and taug,also bubbka,just because we have a diffrent opinion from you

To: JayMan
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:54 pm
Subject: antonio666 Quote message
look i have nothing against you,i am pissed off,that you get such good results and i am still suffering,you are the most entertaining poster on HairLossTalk.com

why'd you change your story? and what is this temporary luck business? please elaborate on my temporary luck. eagerly awaiting your answer.

despite how relevant they may be, PMs are not meant to be posted in the public forum.

pm's are property of the owner.

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Posting on the public forums something that was intended as private sucks. You must know that is out of order.

CCS

Reaction score
if a woman respect you for who you are, but is not as physically attracted to you as a lot of the guys she can get relationships from, she will want to JUST BE FRIENDS.

Many women have told me they think I have great character, and they hang around me and love talking to me, but only want to be friends. Appearance matters a lot. More than anything else.

Any guy can get a date, even if he is ugly. He does not have to be a millionaire. He just has to be willing to date a woman as ugly as himself, and use online searches to find her, since most such women would rather stay single.

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Women aren't as obsessed with physical appearance as men. Sexual attraction has to play a part, but the idea that what attracts a women is purely your physical appearance is wrong. If you are a decent guy, with a sense of humour and a good personality you will get on much better than a good looking bloke who is also a jerk.

G

Wash n' Gone said:
Posting on the public forums something that was intended as private sucks. You must know that is out of order.

i guess it was wrong of me to post the threatening pm's that helpme007 sent me as well. that's out of order. i'm tired of people that have been here for a couple of weeks telling me what is okay and what isn't.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
if a woman respect you for who you are, but is not as physically attracted to you as a lot of the guys she can get relationships from, she will want to JUST BE FRIENDS.

Many women have told me they think I have great character, and they hang around me and love talking to me, but only want to be friends. Appearance matters a lot. More than anything else.

Any guy can get a date, even if he is ugly. He does not have to be a millionaire. He just has to be willing to date a woman as ugly as himself, and use online searches to find her, since most such women would rather stay single.

And which planet do you come from?? :?

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
A private message should be kept private. It is a breach of trust to put it on the public forums. Forward it to the admins and let them deal with it if it threatening. I am sure you disagree and I don't want to get in a public slanging match, but it just struck me as wrong and unfair.

CCS

Reaction score
stampede said:

And which planet do you come from?? :?

oh please. If you had the choice between being single, or having sex with an obese, ugly woman, the rest of your life, which would you pick? Being single, of course. So would all women. Some would want to hang out with the guy, or have kids, but they would not want daily sex from someone ugly. Women are pickier about looks than men are because they know the hot guys are always up for one nighters.

bubka

Reaction score

collegecockstudent, you are wrong, SHUT UP, jesus,

you guys either watch too much Blind Date / Eliminidate, or whatever crap on TV to have this distorted, perverted view of women and relationships it is disgusting

when women meet a guy, sure looks do come into play, but what they want is somebody to have a stable, providing relationship with, somebody with a "good heart"

it amazes me that a guy who is 27, never had a relationship, it saying what women want... unbelievable

f@20

Reaction score
I think bubka and jayman are right after all.
I think it's more about how it effects you as a whole person.

If you're looking good even without hair, there will be less problems.
I think it's also about acting not like a baby all the time because of hair
problems that's something women really hate.
You have to have a strong personality and a "well rounded"
appearance.

And then it depends on how much man you are...

http://www.viewimages.com/Search.aspx?m ... ner=Google

But still, in the twenties it really sux and could create very
serious probs....not cool and really not funny to be always the
different guy and often treated as a more weak person.

btw sorry for my sh*ty english...
(also for the really poor other posts...)

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Have we reached the point where it would be easier to put CCS on the path towards the homo rainbow?