You're wrong about women

s.a.f

Reaction score
Someone use that CCS quote from yesterday about how if he had a hot girlfreind he'd spend all day with his head between her legs only coming up to eat or use the bathroom. :lol:

NYVic20

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been reading this whole thread ....nice and informative lol. Although I do agree that confidence and character is probably the most important thing in a relationship or in obtaining one, looks do matter as well. CCS does have a point there. (you guys just keep bashing him lol :p) This is called initial attraction,,,if a girl isn't physically attracted to you, she won't open up to the possibility of a relationship with you at all. Even if she lets you be her closest best friend...it still wont matter if she is not PHYSICALLY attracted to you as well. If she decides to be with you, this is probably because she is doing whats called as "settling", since this is the point where she realizes she can't have what she has with you with a more physically attractive guy,,she decides to end up being with you. This usually happens as women age and mature, gaining much experience in dating good looking people that treat them like trash or eventually cheating on them, and realizing at a point that will have to look beyond someones looks and "settle" for an average looking honest decent guy in order to maintain a long relationship. I have been really close friends with this girl for over a year now, and I really liked her a lot because of how close we were , and decided to ask her out. She told me that I meant too much to her to consider having a relationship with me and losing me...which was just a nice way of telling me the dreaded LJBF (lets just be friends). Shes gone out with a lot of guys that she knew for like maybe less than 3 months ,, and who have eventually treated her like crap and cheated on her. (She still even has feelings for this other guy that cheated on her) She knows the type of decent person that I am and she knows I would never do that to her,, but it cant ever happen since she is not physically attracted to me. It follows common logic,,,why would you settle for a honda, when you can have a bmw?....now eventually, if she continues to have failed relationships with those jerks,, she might decide to eventually "settle" and "learn" to love me...although this is most probably something i would never do. Regarding baldness; Baldness isnt as dreaded as it once used to be...it actually can be considerd a hairstyle now and many hot chics dig bald guys (as long as u dont have a comb over). The thing is with me , is that I really am an attractive fit guy that works out,, only thing is that I'm not tall ..Im just under average. and no matter how much confidence and good looks I can be oozing out... I know it will most probably never land me a hot chic that is like 5'8 and above. The reason is girls are naturally programmed to be attracted to guys that are taller or sometimes equal to them but never shorter. True there are exceptions as there are exceptions to every rule,,,but I am talking about reality! Most of the times, the guy is taller than the chic. Point is that although in the long run confidence and character is what keeps a relationship going,, it is not everything. Attraction is what allows us to open up to having a relationship with someone. If you are not physically attracted to someone in the slightest bit, you won't naturally be inclined to form a relationship with them unless you REALIZE that you can't get any better at that point (for whatever reason) and decide to "settle" for the guy and learn to love him.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Obviously this is true, but while your argument was rational the likes of Taug and CCS take it to the extreme, thinking that unless you have a awesome gym body and are at least a specific height and have a big wang then you have no hope.
BTW my advice is to not hold out for this girl 'freind' in the hope that she'll settle for you eventually. Go out and find someone else, you may be suprised that it even makes her want you now that you are unavailable. Also 5'8" isnt too bad about 90% of women are shorter than that.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Re:

CCS said:
s.a.f said:
Still thinking scientificly :roll:
Yes CCS you are right, thats why you have such great success :roll:

how does my success measure if I'm right? No knowledge I have can change my success if I lack the physical tools. This is like me saying you need $20,000 to buy a particular car, and you saying I obviously don't know what I'm talking about since I don't have a car, and all those people who do have $20,000 do know what they are talking about, and therefore they are right when they say they did not need it to get the car. B.S.

Haha, CCs you are a genius. Too bad you are not here anymore.

seb

Reaction score
CCS said:
s.a.f said:
I've never known any women put any emphasis on c*** size as to how much they value a partner.

Ask most guys on here who have experience, has a woman ever even commented on their c*** size in terms of it being an issue to their overal relationship.

No woman will tell a guy she would dump him if his c*** were smaller. She also won't tell him it is smaller than she wants, but his looks or money make up for it. A woman just looks at how attractive she thinks you are, then gives a yes or a no, and I'm sure you've had lots of no's if you asked out a lot of women. I have. If they think you are good enough for now, they say yes, and only say romatic stuff. Then if they dump you later, you won't get any warning. Most people don't want to tell you your flaws.

s.a.f said:
There is something called LOVE and you dont know much about it you put relationships into a scientific equation.

"No woman will tell a guy she would dump him if his c*** were smaller".
My ex-wife did once,when we were having sex.Too quote she said "Oh a big c*** is so much better than a small one.I said "Would that mean if I was small you would of dumped me?"You should of seen the look on her face. :shock:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Dick size is another thing men are judged by that we have no control over.

seb

Reaction score
The type of women who obsess over the size of a mans genitalia,are the same type who would reject a bald man.
Anyway why are women so hung up about the size of a mans d**k...they all fit! :woot:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thank god im covered in that area :)
Being bald + small dick would ruin me altogether :/

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
I would take a 4 inch dick if it means I would be 6'2 and have a NW1 for the rest of my life :p. Although I'm around 6 inches now, I'm 6', and hopefully I can keep my hair once I get on treatments.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
wow, even before looking in this thread I knew that the troll called "gascoigne" was the one pushing it. :shakehead:

seb

Reaction score
Shma said:
wow, even before looking in this thread I knew that the troll called "gascoigne" was the one pushing it. :shakehead:

He might be a troll,but he is so "great looking".

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Gascoigne is trying to get his face up on Mnt Rushmore with all the great presidents.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
For his mastery of rational thought whilst maintaining the perfect proportions in accordance to the golden ratio, Gascoigne has been elevated to the highest level of greatness.

Attachments

• Mt_Rushmore.jpg
    Mt_Rushmore.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 212

seb

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
For his mastery of rational thought whilst maintaining the perfect proportions in accordance to the golden ratio, Gascoigne has been elevated to the highest level of greatness.

Lol.Stop being "ironic" :)

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha, wow, doesnt my face really fits in that picture?
Nice job Ucman.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks are important but I guess what really ruins any chances of having an intimate relationship is having no social life

seb

Reaction score
I disagree,for most women good looks are first on the agenda,followed by social status.A man being "in shape",is not that important for a woman in a relationship,or even too attract a woman for a realtionship.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
In this day and age looks are king. People put more stock into looks now than ever.