You're wrong about women

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I once asked a girl (whos a friend) do you find bald guys unattractive? She said no and she would go out with a guy that is balding providing that he kept his hair short and neat. She is a hot stunner as well!

So you see even hot women will date baldies!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
I once asked a girl (whos a friend) do you find bald guys unattractive? She said no and she would go out with a guy that is balding providing that he kept his hair short and neat. She is a hot stunner as well!

And then her nw1 boyfreind turned up! :wink:

CCS

Reaction score
Anyone who think women are shallow, just watch the simpsons or family guy.

s.a.f

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:

????????????????????????????

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:

She said this and that... Never trust what a woman says so blindly.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score

Yeah Marge Simpson has got big hair so she must be shallow! :wink:

G

Anyone who thinks dogs can't talk, just watch Family Guy.

s.a.f

Reaction score
JayMan said:
s.a.f said:
Who says Neil Strauss is the worlds number 1?

Well he's certainly #1 on HairLossTalk.com. :lol:

Just not the rest of the world. :wink:

CCS

Reaction score
this woman I was dating said looks don't matter much to her, and she'd date me even if I were bald. I'm not dumb enough to be non-romantic and argue with her, but I know I better better do every thing I can to keep my hair, or she probably won't date me in the fall when she comes back. She'll have some excuse, and it won't be the hair. I'm not even going to tell her that I'm trying to grow my penis. The fact is, no matter how much she says otherwise, she is NOT on my side. I have to hide and fix my flaws, or I'll probably get kicked to the curb. Not saying everyone, even I, have to hide every flaw. Everyone has them, and it is OK. But I got to make sure she does not see too many big ones that she did not know about before. She likes how I look now, but that could change if I bald or she discovers I have a small dick.

G

this woman I was dating said looks don't matter much to her, and she'd date me even if I were bald. I'm not dumb enough to be non-romantic and argue with her, but I know I better better do every thing I can to keep my hair, or she probably won't date me in the fall when she comes back. She'll have some excuse, and it won't be the hair. I'm not even going to tell her that I'm trying to grow my penis. The fact is, no matter how much she says otherwise, she is NOT on my side. I have to hide and fix my flaws, or I'll probably get kicked to the curb. Not saying everyone, even I, have to hide every flaw. Everyone has them, and it is OK. But I got to make sure she does not see too many big ones that she did not know about before. She likes how I look now, but that could change if I bald or she discovers I have a small dick.

DefensiveCollegeChemistryStudent

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
amazing how shallow everyone thinks women are! some people are shallow ,some are not,dont judge women by your own standards

its so juvenile to label all women the same,some really dont give a sh*t about a guys hair if the guy is a decent person ,these topics really piss me off,wake the f*** up!

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I thnk it depends. When a woman gets on in her life she starts to want to have a baby, so she usually goes for that bald middle age guy as she knows she is more attractive than him and he will stick around and provide for her little family dream (sociobiological theory.) - I mean how many beautiful blondes do you see with those ape men (bald, but oh so hairy arms). Unfortunately for me I am still a teenager which means I like to get with other teenagers - teenage girls ae only concerned with looks - fortunately I look quite good now but I need to keep an eye on my hair.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Womens masterplan :p : Hook up with attractive man have their children, leave after a few years find rich gullible man (usually less attractive) :lol:

G

s.a.f said:
Womens masterplan :p : Hook up with attractive man have their children, leave after a few years find rich gullible man (usually less attractive) :lol:

except what rich gullible man is gonna be eager to raise some other guy's kids if they can find another lady to have their own kids with?

s.a.f

Reaction score
One who's desperate for pussy because he has'nt had much?

G

s.a.f said:
One who's desperate for p**** because he has'nt had much?

SAF, you disappoint me.

Haven't you been reading your HairLossTalk.com lessonbooks? A rich guy can gain 3 points on the CCS scale if he has 1 mil of liquid asserts, and 5 points if he has 5 mil of liquid assets. An NW7 multimillionaire can date a 9.5 :lol: :shock: :roll: :hairy: