You're wrong about women

IBM

Reaction score
Your conversation is very amuzing to read but at the same time very depressive and sad :( .

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Womens masterplan :p : Hook up with attractive man have their children, leave after a few years find rich gullible man (usually less attractive) :lol:

no, the plan is:

1. Have sex with a hot young man.
2. Get marry a rich man.
3. Get pregnant from the hot man and make the rich man think the kids are his.
4. keep cheating on the rich man, and have just as much sex as is necessary to keep him. Stay away from emotionally strong rich men. just get the gullible ones.
5. Divorce the rich man and take half or more of his fortune, once the hot guy is a bit more established. Move in with the hot guy. If she can get the rich guy to cheat on her because she does not put out enough, that is good evidence in a divorce court.

6. Live happily ever after until the hot guy has a mid life crisis and goes for another young woman, and leaves the old one alone and old.

7. Cycle repeats.

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
If she can get the rich guy to cheat on her because she does not put out enough, that is good evidence in a divorce court.

No it's not. most states have some form of no-fault divorce. adultery is so rampant now that it alone is generally not sufficient to favor one party over the other. but the system is generally biased for women and against men, especially when kids are involved. especially.

what people should do is get pre nups. they aren't ironclad but are better than nothing. you can put a cheating condition in where if a woman or man cheats then they get nothing and the other person gets everything.

if a woman did what you said and got pregnant with another man's kids while married, all the husband would have to do is swab the kid's tongue with DNA and then send it in to an online analysis firm who can confirm with 99.999% certainty that the kids are either his or are not his. this happened to a friend of mine. that evidence can then be used in court along with a prenup to confirm adultery and then the wife would get nothing if the prenup holds up. don't even have to worry about custody in that case because no self-respecting man is going to want to raise kids that are the product of adultery and aren't his.

jayman

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Man this last page is depressing!!! It seems as I get older I realise more that cheating/adultery goes on alot.
I just dont get it.

CCS

Reaction score
thanks for your expert analysis, Jayman. I was just trolling when I wrote that funny post.

Anyway, I still believe appearance is re-requisite, but I'm learning that there are many other factors that can foil a man's chances. One is low self confidence, because a man with low self confidence worries that a woman does not like him, and gets paranoid, and thinks that she must be using him for something since she probably does not really like him, etc. Viscious thought cycle. And once he tells her about his thoughts, she starts worrying too. And good by relationship. I've been doing this a lot, but fortunately managed to redeam myself each time, though I doubt it is as good as it could have been. I'm sure I've lost my mystique. Before, I was this wonderful guy. Now she knows I'm emotionally insecure and inexperienced, and although she keeps me around, I doubt she respects me as much. Time will probably heal it. I just got to stop worrying.

CCS

Reaction score
I've also learned that average looking people will turn down above average looking people just because they don't believe their ears, or because they are affraid of getting hurt later if there is a break up, or they think there must be a catch, and don't want to be submissive to anyone.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Womens masterplan :p : Hook up with attractive man have their children, leave after a few years find rich gullible man (usually less attractive) :lol:

no, the plan is:

1. Have sex with a hot young man.
2. Get marry a rich man.
3. Get pregnant from the hot man and make the rich man think the kids are his.
4. keep cheating on the rich man, and have just as much sex as is necessary to keep him. Stay away from emotionally strong rich men. just get the gullible ones.
5. Divorce the rich man and take half or more of his fortune, once the hot guy is a bit more established. Move in with the hot guy. If she can get the rich guy to cheat on her because she does not put out enough, that is good evidence in a divorce court.

6. Live happily ever after until the hot guy has a mid life crisis and goes for another young woman, and leaves the old one alone and old.

7. Cycle repeats.

hahahha thats good one.

tomas99

Established Member
Reaction score
This is from creator of Zix and Super Zix and I can nothing but agree with this totally.

If you have great job, you are very good in what you are doing, you dress greatly (anyone can do this) and you have interesting and entertaining life, there should be no problem. Of course if you are super-totally-ugliest-men-in-the-world you could have limited selection, but I bet no one from this board is such ugly (not even you, Taugh :lol: ).

http://www.qdbd.com/hair_loss_treatment_6.htm

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Despite Jayman is banned, I agree with what he said. I've seen hot women go with NW7's with no problem, it's because they're not shallow like some women are.

As an example, I got two women in my Production Management class to come sit with me when preparing for finals. I just had a confident attitude and let them talk and we had a good discussion. Not for once they looked at my hairline, they saw me as someone cool. They were nice women and I would consider them possible dates in the future.

I learned from this it's all about confidence, since I am in a major I love and do well in, it's bound to attract non-superficial women. I also have lost a good amount of weight and look very skinny. I intend on losing a lot more.

Just thought I'd display my two cents...

CCS

Reaction score
DaSand, getting a woman to let you pay for dinner or tutor her is very easy. Getting them to kiss you when you want it, or do more, is another issue. Good for you, losing the fat. Just keep working hard and saving for HM. Keep that happy attitude so you do well in school and don't flunk because of depression.

If a decent looking guy has a lot of money, he can marry a hot woman, and get sex from her 2-3 times a week. She may not be into it, and she probably will cheat a lot and divorce him later for half. But he can marry and get some action. Also, if he writes the pre-nup right, he can entitle her to $10k for every so many years she is with him, so she benifits, and he does not lose everything.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
If a decent looking guy has a lot of money, he can marry a hot woman, and get sex from her 2-3 times a week. She may not be into it, and she probably will cheat a lot and divorce him later for half. But he can marry and get some action. Also, if he writes the pre-nup right, he can entitle her to $10k for every so many years she is with him, so she benifits, and he does not lose everything.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

s.a.f

Reaction score

You need to get yourself to a good phsychiatrist.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I love HairLossTalk.com, because however screwed up you think your head might be, you can come on here and see someone who's 100 times worse :lol:

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I love HairLossTalk.com, because however screwed up you think your head might be, you can come on here and see someone who's 100 times worse :lol:

Agreed! I use to think that I was a complete looney before I read posts from Tauge and CCS :lol:

s.a.f

Reaction score
stampede said:

Stampede I think you've found yourself a signature! :)

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
saf what Norwood are you?

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
stampede said:

Stampede I think you've found yourself a signature! :)

lol... it would be rude of me to quote myself... I'll let someone else have it 8)

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

You need to get yourself to a good phsychiatrist.

Part of that is now on my signature, ccs how do you come up with this stuff? :shock: