Women like masculine men, not girls like you all

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also wouldn't get that feedback as a NW7.
Statham looks terrible NW7 just like everybody else. They never showed his full horseshoe in the fast and furious trailer.

A) I’m treating my hair loss
B) doubt stratham cares as much as you do

that’s why he’s successful!

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
A) I’m treating my hair loss
B) doubt stratham cares as much as you do

that’s why he’s successful!
Statham cares less because he had hair when he needed it. He had a hairline age 30 and got himself engaged before it got bad. Not a good example in my opinion.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Statham looks terrible NW7 just like everybody else. They never showed his full horseshoe in the fast and furious trailer.
that is entertainment business... musicians are also advised to do something about hairloss, even when they are really old, because bald doesnt sell... so at least you are supposed to wear a hat now, in case you wonder why some musicians never show up without a hat...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
im working in fashion business for now...
well i do so for the past 20 years, but most likely going to change occupations... still fashion, but more into graphic/digital design...
Must work with some hot women

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Must work with some hot women
well lets say you meet a lot of hot women, even for my taste... but you also learn a lot about women^^ strangely, the hottest women, or lets the the women that most people think are hot are usually boring, in life and in bed...
one thing it does is it makes talking to women pretty easy, because they are always interested once they hear about it... upsets a few boyfriends, but that is not my problem...

i would say being a musician usually helped me the most (or probably the combination), because that is where i used to meet a ton of people everywhere... as a musician and as a fan...

in my experience, women like things that interests them, or excites them... so yeah that was always easy for me...
if you know your way around and know interesting places and events, that also helps... now bars are closed, helps a lot that i know a few places that are open, or would open when i call them...

in the end you got to know what you want, if you want women loke they are attractive these days, fitness and *** and tits, dont be me^^ i never stood any chance (and i dont like that anyway)... then you mist likely really got to look like stereotype fitness trainer chad, at least for one night stands...
i attract women who are into art and music, easily, because i just like that, musician vibe and sh*t... helps if you go to places where likeminded people go.. throw me in a club and id bore myself to death alone at the counter... on the other hand chad wouldnt have much fun going out with me and would bore himself to death without getting action...

it is all relative... most important is, dont fake it, that is why being yourself always helps in the end...
you want gym girls? be the gym dude, or some athlete (or just do sports seriously)...
want alternative girls, get a board...
i think you know what i mean...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys on here are confident, healthy and intelligent:(
1599074015383.jpg

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
i was weak beta pathetic whiney and got a gf and more girls when i was good looking. so gtfo.
One can obtain a girlfriend when one is(or prepared to be) a beta-male.

Take me, I have too many masculine qualities to get a girlfriend, thus I straddle other men's(usually betas of all configurations) partners.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** all the follicle fellows. The ultimate revenge is them scooping my liquid self out of they're girlfriends wet kippers.