Women like masculine men, not girls like you all

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why you fail.

They don't want to date a beta b**ch

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Beta and alpha are fictitious ideas. Guys on here are confident, healthy and intelligent. They have great social skills. What about that is not masculine enough?

Fyi all kinds of guys do well with women, not just those with masculine characteristics. What they have in common is a not very high norwood level.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Beta and alpha are fictitious ideas. Guys on here are confident, healthy and intelligent. They have great social skills. What about that is not masculine enough?

Fyi all kinds of guys do well with women, not just those with masculine characteristics. What they have in common is a not very high norwood level.

lol

@Feelsbadman is not confident

a confident man would not be obsessing over an ex GF from 4 years ago

they would have the attitude f*** them and find move on

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
But he was confident after it ended with his ex gf. What he experienced since then made him lose his confidence. How and why did that happen? It goes back to baldness.

no doubt baldness makes things more difficult

but as you’ve found it’s not impossible

real men accept its harder and take their opportunities when it comes

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't know how it works. Most people don't. Maybe myself either but for sure I have an idea.

Looks> anything.

looking good makes u confident, makes you "alpha", makes u care free about dating... cuz u get someone quickly.

You know what makes men beat? Below average dick size, below average height, frame, balding, facial attractiveness...

looks is highly subjective too, and that’s what people don’t seem to get

there are women out there who genuinely don’t give a sh*t about baldness like @doubleindemnity is now finding out - it’s about being a man and finding them

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
no doubt baldness makes things more difficult

but as you’ve found it’s not impossible

real men accept its harder and take their opportunities when it comes
What does 'real men' mean?

looks is highly subjective too, and that’s what people don’t seem to get

there are women out there who genuinely don’t give a sh*t about baldness like @doubleindemnity is now finding out - it’s about being a man and finding them
Any results that I might get are down to luck. People who meet me, as I found out, don't always notice that I'm NW6 or NW7. I'm able to fool them that I like the buzzed head. We don't know what would happen if they saw the outline of the grandpa horseshoe. Looks are only subjective to a minor extent. If they were highly subjective, we'd have more of the sophisticated bald guys on here getting somewhere.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women, studies show, XX's anyway, prefer softer less masculine XY's to spend their days with and even their non-fertile nights. Studies show that when in estrus, females prefer larger, more masculine partners, even with beards for breeding purposes. Two days later, they are back with their "sissy" male consorts. During times of fertility, women appear to approve of larger-sized penises and may even enjoy having their cervix thumped repeatedly if you will. Some chicks hate having the cervix even grazed and I am not speaking from experience just hearsay from our ex-wife.

This stuff is all out there in books. Check out the movie Magnolia and the Tom Cruise character. Does that stuff work? Yes, ultimately with enough broads and enough booze, Cruise's pick-up techniques work but you have to yank on a bunch of udders so to speak. Sex in the dark is sex in the dark and it's not so shabby.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude trust me
none of this alpha beta sh*t matters

tell some ugly balding bloke he just needs to be alpha

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

Any results that I might get are down to luck. People who meet me, as I found out, don't always notice that I'm NW6 or NW7. I'm able to fool them that I like the buzzed head. We don't know what would happen if they saw the outline of the grandpa horseshoe. Looks are only subjective to a minor extent. If they were highly subjective, we'd have more of the sophisticated bald guys on here getting somewhere.

It doesn’t matter, someone shaves their head they are perceived as ‘bald’, that’s how most women I’ve spoken to view it

It’s you guys on here who are Norwood experts that view things differently.

Also luck is not random, you made your own luck, just by signing up to a dating app and putting yourself out there has lead you to a situation where you’ve met a woman who doesn’t care. It probably wasn’t easy, took time but you persisted and that is what counts

that’s what baldies like @Feelsbadman and @norwoodcell need to be doing

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score

it is often down to luck anyway, or you create a little more luck (numbers game and going out more often)...
doesnt happen often that you can really pick whoever you want to...

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear to Goddess, anyone working two jobs who buys women drinks in bars and then shows them his Viper or whatever, you will get laid. But you can get laid with prostitutes although Janey shudders at the idea of "paying." Never have; never will <winks>

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
dude trust me
none of this alpha beta sh*t matters

tell some ugly balding bloke he just needs to be alpha

earlier today I was talking to a woman, I said the following

me: ‘still on for tomorrow?’
Her: yes
Me: good, let’s meet up at x place y time, see you then
Her: wow you are so masculine and assertive and seem to know what you want
Me: thanks, I know, see you tomorrow x

That’s what men do, no bullshit. Just go for it

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol thats what she said??? i would cancel that date...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

Yet the last time that I did that before the pandemic, I was ignored for months. Those things are bonuses on top of hair.

Put it this way. Two identical guys go out approaching. They are exactly the same in their techniques, mannerisms and everything else but one guy is masculine and confident but the other guy is not. What happens? They both get the same results of course. The difference is that the confident guy isn't hurt much by the bad results and doesn't take the good results too seriously. The only way to modify this thought experiment so that the two guys get different results is by changing one of the guy's looks eg norwood level.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am off to my local specialty bar where all of the fancy mixed drinks taste like crap but eh, there are people there! Do any of you go places where people are? Cause that is most important of all in terms of meeting people and maybe finding someone to breed with.

Unfortunately, I am in social sciences mode where I am testing this new personality out. Sex is sort of yuck to me but I love attention from XY's and XX's but I remain strictly chickly.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald head isn't the end all be all, per say, but it takes a certain guy to pull it off, and that guy has to be more fit etc, which is where the added masculinity is noticeable. Skinny bald or noticeable comb overs aren't generally perceived as attractive. But guys that have good hair, on the other hand, don't need to be overly masc to still be considered cute or hot by girls in general.