Women like masculine men, not girls like you all

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen O, there's something you should know.

I as/was the best straddle those hollowed cheeked, thread-veined ridden knickerless harlots ever had, hence why some used to follow me around.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
But both guys went out to approach in this story. Both guys cared enough to do that. Guys who don't give are the ones who stay at home and do other stuff, like myself.
well that is one way to look at it... i was thinking “not giving a sh*t about rejection”...
way to go, though!

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well in blighty that's what they desire.
yeah forget it, here its a handful and those are the ones that are westernised and/or want to live in the west...
also when i was still in europe, noone cared about immigrant c***, but more like indifferent about it, here now they are against it^^

where are you?

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah forget it, here its a handful and those are the ones that are westernised and/or want to live in the west...
also when i was still in europe, noone cared about immigrant c***, but more like indifferent about it, here now they are against it^^

where are you?
UK, you?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald head isn't the end all be all, per say, but it takes a certain guy to pull it off, and that guy has to be more fit etc, which is where the added masculinity is noticeable. Skinny bald or noticeable comb overs aren't generally perceived as attractive. But guys that have good hair, on the other hand, don't need to be overly masc to still be considered cute or hot by girls in general.
Hey! You come to this thread too.

Listen to KCMB. I don't even like men so all my knowledge comes from book learning....

And if you guys think you have problems, what is a person to do when she is attracted to females and yet, appears to be more popular with ahem, guys? I am Catholic but then again, so many people try to convert me to Christianity so maybe I am not Catholic. Maybe I am headed to hell for the sin of HRT but if so, it was so worth it says she.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridge was from Japan except from the U.S. I love Japan but it is quite different hair-wise...
lots of combovers here, a lot of people on medication/fibers...

bridge honestly looked like he would be moving to japan and after the transformation he honestly looked like trying very hard to be here... can imagine what the gf looks like... no offense, of course... transformation was awesome though, must have left him broke^^

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen O, there's something you should know.

I as/was the best straddle those hollowed cheeked, thread-veined ridden knickerless harlots ever had, hence why some used to follow me around.

lol they followed you around?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cope thread
All the bald guys on discord are basically incel. Only way to get laid is irl through social circle (hard to get if bald) and in high masc environments. The more they resemble the state of nature, the more likely you will f*** as masc

meanwhile legit trannies (guys on dutasteride, bica, and e) with zero androgens can get a date off tinder any day, and get laid. Because they have hair

male pattern baldness just proves women were never intended to have choice