Women like masculine men, not girls like you all

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
i can but only with obese women and trannies

a friend of mine who is bald married a fat woman, she’s now super in shape and has been for the last few years.

they are happily married with kids

you can’t complain about women being shallow when you are just as bad too

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
a friend of mine who is bald married a fat woman, she’s now super in shape and has been for the last few years.

they are happily married with kids

you can’t complain about women being shallow when you are just as bad too
I'm sorry but i already have low standards, msot people wuld say my ex was average looking at best

i can not physicially get erect to fat women or trannies no matter how hard i try

if that's shallow then fine.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol they followed you around?
The one who told another I was the best straddle she ever had saw me once and ran after me saying she had just turned down 2 punters for me.

Nice wobbly spotty fat arse, but looked like an extra from planet of the apes. It's all good though, the position I take them all in is doggy....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could be my tag-team straddling partner. Spit-roast all those HIV ridden pros.

I will straddle though whilst you get sucked off. I enjoy filling them up.
I mean, come on. Are those appropriate comments? All indications are that many of the people posting on this thread are misogynists. I appreciate good humor but this is just gross and mean. As Tyler Durden states: "you have no idea what the bottom is like". Many of these woman are struggling to even go forward in life and I had gender issues that bottomed me out and it is terrifying, especially when isolated.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, come on. Are those appropriate comments? All indications are that many of the people posting on this thread are misogynists. I appreciate good humor but this is just gross and mean. As Tyler Durden states: "you have no idea what the bottom is like". Many of these woman are struggling to even go forward in life and I had gender issues that bottomed me out and it is terrifying, especially when isolated.
They are providing a service, not my fault or problem they are out there.

Have some pride and go and work on the checkouts in a supermarket if you are not happy being straddled by a big hairy scary bald monster.

I suppose they can't earn £1 a minute like they can out there......

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A woman's purpose in this dimension is to receive, nurture and produce a man's seed.
Yes in a pre-industrial society but male brawn and strength provide very little in a robotic-computer-driven age. Women have always controlled things behind the scenes. WWI, worst war in history but none of those English ladies drinking tea were at risk. Just 17 year old boys. To me, the one who sends the others off to fight wars is dominant regardless. Guys used to be allowed to legally spank their wives and that is a strange dynamic because some women enjoy that.

Males are hopeless. I mean midget sex and cuckolding and cages and paying money to be financially dominated? Women just laugh and take our money to spout SPH at the hordes of fucked-up men and it all goes back to testosterone. In that sense, I can't blame you guys. You are in a hopeless (for men) post-industrial society where females snatch up all of the jobs with air conditioning but XY's are still the loggers and sailors and miners and people working in hellish steel mills. I get the frustration.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
The one who told another I was the best straddle she ever had saw me once and ran after me saying she had just turned down 2 punters for me.

Nice wobbly spotty fat arse, but looked like an extra from planet of the apes. It's all good though, the position I take them all in is doggy....

hope she didn’t charge you

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes in a pre-industrial society but male brawn and strength provide very little in a robotic-computer-driven age. Women have always controlled things behind the scenes. WWI, worst war in history but none of those English ladies drinking tea were at risk. Just 17 year old boys. To me, the one who sends the others off to fight wars is dominant regardless. Guys used to be allowed to legally spank their wives and that is a strange dynamic because some women enjoy that.

Males are hopeless. I mean midget sex and cuckolding and cages and paying money to be financially dominated? Women just laugh and take our money to spout SPH at the hordes of fucked-up men and it all goes back to testosterone. In that sense, I can't blame you guys. You are in a hopeless (for men) post-industrial society where females snatch up all of the jobs with air conditioning but XY's are still the loggers and sailors and miners and people working in hellish steel mills. I get the frustration.

women are biologically attracted to strong fit men , met loads of women who say they are a feminist but want to be treated like a wh*** in the bedroom, with the man dominating them

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
women are biologically attracted to strong fit men , met loads of women who say they are a feminist but want to be treated like a wh*** in the bedroom, with the man dominating them
Absolutely agree especially about the submissive fantasies but many, many males have such fantasies of being dominated as well. Many people use fantasies to process what they really would not want if it were done in anger or dangerously.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely agree especially about the submissive fantasies but many, many males have such fantasies of being dominated as well. Many people use fantasies to process what they really would not want if it were done in anger or dangerously.

im on a date tonight
Been described as handsome
No way I would have got this feedback before working out

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im on a date tonight
Been described as handsome
No way I would have got this feedback before working out
I am petite relatively but I never had any trouble mating. Women seemed to find me until hair loss occurred and luckily min and finasteride nipped it in the bud for 15 years but then it started again. Some women like to be thrown around in bed; I rather liked it when my ex did it to me but all of this is also very culturally oriented. Nobody in my extended family cares one whit about muscles; only how attractive the guy is. Essentially nobody in my profession looks that way but yeah, some gals love it. If it works, then chicks is chicks.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am petite relatively but I never had any trouble mating. Women seemed to find me until hair loss occurred and luckily min and finasteride nipped it in the bud for 15 years but then it started again. Some women like to be thrown around in bed; I rather liked it when my ex did it to me but all of this is also very culturally oriented. Nobody in my extended family cares one whit about muscles; only how attractive the guy is. Essentially nobody in my profession looks that way but yeah, some gals love it. If it works, then chicks is chicks.

i think muscles is like anything
I think I just really suit being in better shape, facially masculine looking so being tall and skinny wasn’t a great look