Women like masculine men, not girls like you all

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You prefer Willy though right......
Not me. I am strictly chickly. My only problem is that I am not very fast anymore nor strong enough to hold off guys who try to take liberties. Chicks learn how to fight off guys in high school but none of them ever had to fight Will off. He was a gentleman. You might try it. Women love erudite and guys who don't lead with their penises.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not me. I am strictly chickly. My only problem is that I am not very fast anymore nor strong enough to hold off guys who try to take liberties. Chicks learn how to fight off guys in high school but none of them ever had to fight Will off. He was a gentleman. You might try it. Women love erudite and guys who don't lead with their penises.
And be nice to me, okay? You are my favorite boxer....

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
One can obtain a girlfriend when one is(or prepared to be) a beta-male.

Take me, I have too many masculine qualities to get a girlfriend, thus I straddle other men's(usually betas of all configurations) partners.

to be fair, think you have a point
Everytime a woman wants to seriously date me they start to become controlling

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The first thing almost literally that disappears under HRT is all of this sexual ideation and submissive beta garbage and none of your previous "male" fantasies will interest you anymore. I mean, I have my cage but I never sleep in it anymore and I just don't like drinking out of a dog bowl. I canceled all of my financial domination subscriptions so now I have money for clothes.<Janey twirls>. I no longer want to be cuckolded by "big" guys who give my ex "what she needs". Besides her lawyer fucks me over now.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
One can obtain a girlfriend when one is(or prepared to be) a beta-male.

Take me, I have too many masculine qualities to get a girlfriend, thus I straddle other men's(usually betas of all configurations) partners.
thing is most dont have to be prepared to be beta male... most just are beta male, as much as i dont like those alpha/beta terms, thats just how it is...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i wish i didn't act beta with my ex but TBH she wasa huge sl*t whod been with 100's of men and needed to be choked and abused to get her off and excited so i shouldn't be harsh on myself. Being alpha =/= mentally ill pssychco narcissisitc

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
i wish i didn't act beta with my ex but TBH she wasa huge sl*t whod been with 100's of men and needed to be choked and abused to get her off and excited so i shouldn't be harsh on myself. Being alpha =/= mentally ill pssychco narcissisitc
i would honestly like to know what people think is alpha/beta... i got no idea, whenever i read it everybody thinks they need to be strong and as masculine as possible, i wouldnt even know what that is...
also you need beard and be as tall and broad as possible because “muh frame”...

and otherwise dont take sh*t from the women, which usually stops after they get denied sex...

so what is it? i never thought in those terms, so i dont know..

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i would honestly like to know what people think is alpha/beta... i got no idea, whenever i read it everybody thinks they need to be strong and as masculine as possible, i wouldnt even know what that is...
also you need beard and be as tall and broad as possible because “muh frame”...

and otherwise dont take sh*t from the women, which usually stops after they get denied sex...

so what is it? i never thought in those terms, so i dont know..
It's guys who have fantasies about being cuckolded by someone else with a much larger penis and these thoughts can become obsessive in the untreated XY mind.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
LOL, welcome to relationship lesson 101. Who is in control? You or her? If you take turns, it should be "ok, now"! Unless you are into dominatrixes. Then you just submit. Are they possessive too?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, welcome to relationship lesson 101. Who is in control? You or her? If you take turns, it should be "ok, now"! Unless you are into dominatrixes. Then you just submit. Are they possessive too?
did it occur to you (and others) that both are in controll, or nonody is on controll?
why do dudes always need to be in controll? which they arent anyway, when they got the need to be in controll...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
These are senseless parts of the male psyche. It got worse and worse for me before I jumped ship.
i dont even need to jump ship, all it took for me was looking at a gym parking lot and seeing who gets out of those strange cars^^

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont even need to jump ship, all it took for me was looking at a gym parking lot and seeing who gets out of those strange cars^^

He came on to me. I swear to Goddess. He said he just wanted to smoke weed with me in his car but before I knew it, you know, he took, it, out and then I was like flat on my back with my legs in the air and I said "ha. Good thing I work slacks but sh*t, those muscular men, I mean those slacks were off so fast, I never knew what was coming and then--Shut the f*** up, Janey, says Will. Have you know shame? No, shame I don't no says she....

Last edited: