Women like masculine men, not girls like you all

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread has been going for a while and I forgot to ask... what actually is a masculine man and a non masculine one? Do we need to just replace those two terms by "good looking" and "less good looking"?

Looks are subjective, from my own experience not every woman thinks I’m good looking , I just find those that think I am and focus on them

that’s the big trick to dating

the problem you boys have is where you are focusing on trying to pull every single woman

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks are subjective, from my own experience not every woman thinks I’m good looking , I just find those that think I am and focus on them

that’s the big trick to dating

the problem you boys have is where you are focusing on trying to pull every single woman
looks is mainly objective, not subjective, if you feel like it's subjective that's because you're simply not good looking enough.

very attractive men/women are found attractive by the vast majority of people, hence it's more objective than subjective.
the same goes for ugly people, vast majority will not be attracted to them.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Masculine men posses physical dimorphic traits related to bone and size such as:

- Height, frame, facial bone estructure (jaw, cheekbones, chin), neck, and big emphasis on penis size.

There are also behavioural masculine traits:

High driven, confident, assertive.

If you have the phisycal traits you're very likely to develop the psichologycal ones, but there can be different combinations. Also none of this will necessarily 100% make you facially good looking as you need a combination of soft features to go along with, plus hair.
A lot of women have very strong jaw and cheekbones (model types) and they don't look masculine at all. I don't think those are really "masculine" traits. It's probably more complicated than that.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Masculine men posses physical dimorphic traits related to bone and size such as:

- Height, frame, facial bone estructure (jaw, cheekbones, chin), neck, and big emphasis on penis size.

There are also behavioural masculine traits:

High driven, confident, assertive.

If you have the phisycal traits you're very likely to develop the psichologycal ones, but there can be different combinations. Also none of this will necessarily 100% make you facially good looking as you need a combination of soft features to go along with, plus hair.
there really isn't emphasis on penis size, only if it matches your other physical traits.
if you're scrawny looking with average height but have a huge penis, you will still not be percieived as masculine. you'll just be the "skinny guy with a horse dick."
for example michael cera, it don't matter how big his penis is, he will never be percieved as masculine.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of women have very strong jaw and cheekbones (model types) and they don't look masculine at all. I don't think those are really "masculine" traits. It's probably more complicated than that.
they are, it's been proven by studies.
they don't look masculine because they are still women lol, they still have feminine treats, plus always wear makeup.
and in the past I've seen people commenting on such women saying they look like men

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
they are, it's been proven by studies.
they don't look masculine because they are still women lol, they still have feminine treats, plus always wear makeup.
and in the past I've seen people commenting on such women saying they look like men
Meh, some girl once told me about some guy "yeah he has those cheekbones but it doesn't do much for him" and said he's not that good looking. Attractiveness is far more complicated than ticking a few boxes and having certain traits.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks is mainly objective, not subjective, if you feel like it's subjective that's because you're simply not good looking enough.

very attractive men/women are found attractive by the vast majority of people, hence it's more objective than subjective.
the same goes for ugly people, vast majority will not be attracted to them.

From experience I’ve attracted all types of women , attractive to less attractive - I’ve been out with attractive women that I would never think would be into me

it’s not as simple as you’ve written, and is a defeatist attitude towards dating.

if I carried that attitude I would not even bother trying which is the problem with people on here, they think that unless you look like a chad, they have a no chance

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From experience I’ve attracted all types of women , attractive to less attractive - I’ve been out with attractive women that I would never think would be into me

it’s not as simple as you’ve written, and is a defeatist attitude towards dating.

if I carried that attitude I would not even bother trying
it's not defeatist, it's realistic. I'm sorry but it's not about confidence. you're still way too blue pilled.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cera looks less fluffy nowadays

He should do something else with his hair and shave the sides of his beard though (since that sh*t is too patchy and doesn't connect.. the middle part is cool though)

gettyimages-1038566864.jpg

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's not defeatist, it's realistic. I'm sorry but it's not about confidence. you're still way too blue pilled.

blue pilled lol
I’m going on more dates than most guys on here, so I think my opinion carries weight

I’ve actually had a lot more success after some hair loss than in my 20s when I had thicker and a perfect hairline

by your logic , that should not be happening

Last edited:

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
blue pilled lol
I’m going on more dates than most guys on here, so I think my opinion carries weight

I’ve actually had a lot more success after some hair loss than in my 20s when I had thicker and a perfect hairline

by your logic , that should not be happening
And you also claim to be attractive, so what's your point?
it's all about looks. and you say you're attractive, so you're not contradicting me.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What if you have sex ah? Which is something extremly important, the person you're intimate with. Maybe it's masculinity "behind the scenes" but one that can make you or break you in some cases.
that's only an issue if you have a small penis, plus if you're attractive it can make up for a smaller penis. if you have a tiny penis, well, that's indeed a game over even if you're attractive.
but imo being attractive with smaller penis wins over being not attractive with a bigger penis.

end of day face beats all when it comes to attractiveness.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
And you also claim to be attractive, so what's your point?
it's all about looks. and you say you're attractive, so you're not contradicting me.

that's my personal opinion. But I know that not all women think that, in the past I have had some women call me 'ugly'

The point is, who cares, and people on here should stop trying to impress every person