Women like masculine men, not girls like you all

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet the last time that I did that before the pandemic, I was ignored for months. Those things are bonuses on top of hair.

Put it this way. Two identical guys go out approaching. They are exactly the same in their techniques, mannerisms and everything else but one guy is masculine and confident but the other guy is not. What happens? They both get the same results of course. The difference is that the confident guy isn't hurt much by the bad results and doesn't take the good results too seriously. The only way to modify this thought experiment so that the two guys get different results is by changing one of the guy's looks eg norwood level.

not being outcome oriented works because you generally come across as more relaxed and that makes women feel comfortable

also women start questioning why you are not chasing them and start to feel insecure at the idea of you not liking them

your posts are incredible to be honest, if it was all about hair then why have I had my fair share of rejections too

attraction is not as simple as you make it, your past success validates that

one thing for sure not being confident is not going to get you laid

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm masculine but one of those neanderthal types.

Have a large one but have considered the notion to lob it off. Had enough of that dangling slug.......

Been 8years since I straddled a non street walker.

She was a housewife. I waited for her husband to go out and I gave her what I had in my pulsating tea-bags in the kids bedroom.
As we were walking back down the stairs, she asked me what my name was again. Said she felt used and to bring some flowers next time. That was the one and only load I gave her.

The one before that was in a relationship for 7years......

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
not being outcome oriented works because you generally come across as more relaxed and that makes women feel comfortable

also women start questioning why you are not chasing them and start to feel insecure at the idea of you not liking them

your posts are incredible to be honest, if it was all about hair then why have I had my fair share of rejections too

attraction is not as simple as you make it, your past success validates that

one thing for sure not being confident is not going to get you laid
Nobody is going to question anything of a bald guy. He gets ignored. I found this stuff in credible too. I believed that a guy can overcome baldness with other things. But I was taught that hair is the only thing that matters.

Diffident guys get laid with their looks. This pickup guy that I follow talked about his 'struggles' when he first started and was a video game nerd. He had a woman who did everything for him and wanted to go further but he didn't know how to handle it.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody is going to question anything of a bald guy. He gets ignored. I found this stuff in credible too. I believed that a guy can overcome baldness with other things. But I was taught that hair is the only thing that matters.

Diffident guys get laid with their looks. This pickup guy that I follow talked about his 'struggles' when he first started and was a video game nerd. He had a woman who did everything for him and wanted to go further but he didn't know how to handle it.

yet you are about to go on a second date

full of limiting beliefs man

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm masculine but one of those neanderthal types.

Have a large one but have considered the notion to lob it off. Had enough of that dangling slug.......

Been 8years since I straddled a non street walker.

She was a housewife. I waited for her husband to go out and I gave her what I had in my pulsating tea-bags in the kids bedroom.
As we were walking back down the stairs, she asked me what my name was again. Said she felt used and to bring some flowers next time. That was the one and only load I gave her.

The one before that was in a relationship for 7years......

how big is it

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
how big is it
8inches apparently. Girth in proportion.

I personally don't think it's big at all, but pros and non-pros alike insist it is(I haven't asked BTW).

Ah, it's moot anyway, I only use for excreting waste matter and to decorate my bedsheets.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
8inches apparently. Girth in proportion.

I personally don't think it's big at all, but pros and non-pros alike insist it is(I haven't asked BTW).

Ah, it's moot anyway, I only use for excreting waste matter and to decorate my bedsheets.

lol do women like it when you bang them with it

ever thought of a career in p**rn

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol do women like it when you bang them with it
Oh yes, I tickle they're Cervix really good.

I know women lie about orgasming, but I have made a few women c*m. A couple of pros as well when taking them doggy-style behind a trash-bin.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet the last time that I did that before the pandemic, I was ignored for months. Those things are bonuses on top of hair.

Put it this way. Two identical guys go out approaching. They are exactly the same in their techniques, mannerisms and everything else but one guy is masculine and confident but the other guy is not. What happens? They both get the same results of course. The difference is that the confident guy isn't hurt much by the bad results and doesn't take the good results too seriously. The only way to modify this thought experiment so that the two guys get different results is by changing one of the guy's looks eg norwood level.
the only way is not giving a sh*t, as hard as it might be...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
No need

She finds me sexy like the last girl that said that

keeps sending me pictures
lol but that “you are so masculine” is so cringy that i couldnt look at her again... bonus cringe if you need to hear that^^

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be inconspicuous. Be the sh*t-kicking serf. Confuse the lemmings.

These men that peacock with their profound tattoos, groomed beards, quiff haircuts and Dianabol bodies are usually the least masculine when it comes to the crunch.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be inconspicuous. Be the sh*t-kicking serf. Confuse the lemmings.

These men that peacock with their profound tattoos, groomed beards, quiff haircuts and Dianabol bodies are usually the least masculine when it comes to the crunch.
they are generic and that is their issue... not only in looks, but also taste and how they act and so on... sure women find them attractive, but not for too long...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yes, I tickle they're Cervix really good.

I know women lie about orgasming, but I have made a few women c*m. A couple of pros as well when taking them doggy-style behind a trash-bin.

Do they want more after you bang them