Will You Take The Challenge To Show Yourself In Here Or Will You Chicken Out?

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pick up the hottest semi-drunk chick you can find at the bar... bring her home.. right when you're ejaculating inside of her, whisper in her ear, "It's over b**ch. I know you would have left me because I am bald". that's about it. ;)
Ha,ha...dematerializing her soul would have been softer than that.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
im high as f*** right on sleeping pills man

holy sh*t

f*****g mad hallucinations

f*** me

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@sunchyme1, nice to see you back in your original form. I missed you so badly.
images.jpeg

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
First pic is 18, NW1 and thick
Now is 23, very thin diffuse NW2. Went from handsome to cancer patient in only a year. Hah, what a ride am I right friends?

Top-tier level of change from baldness. You thinking about a transplant at all man? From cute slayer to potential pedofile. You'd get huge benefits from it. Might be phucked if too much diffusing though.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you the brother of Chloe Sevigny?
I'm glad that you have the balls to show yourself in here.You're really good looking.We had the same destiny:(
Everyone here is a chicken....I think women are right when they say that all men are pussies today.
OMG!!! You look exactly the same!
View attachment 78400

Chloe Sevigny is a bae of baes

WTS3

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Top-tier level of change from baldness. You thinking about a transplant at all man? From cute slayer to potential pedofile. You'd get huge benefits from it. Might be phucked if too much diffusing though.
It's actually pretty comical isn't it? I think it definitely teaches a lesson on vanity. No plans for a transplant yet. If I get maintenance as a diffuse NW2 I won't mind as it's starting to look showable with some length.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

YoungNeurotic

My Regimen
Reaction score
A photoshop pic?..Seriously?..How vain are you man?
Take a bath pic or a selfie and show yourself in here.
Only @WTS3 was brave enough to post decent pics.
Well, I don't think I'm vain enough to post a bathroom pic ;). By the way, no Photoshop was used XD.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also believe it qualifies as a selfie, so I've conquered all your rules :).
Sorry man,but your pic doesn't qualify for the standards of the thread.
You either have low IQ or @WTS3 was much more clever than you in understanding what the purpose of the thread is.

And i'm the least vain person you'll probably find,not only in here but IRL.
I haven't taken pictures of myself for years and i have no social media account to indulge in self-admiration.

YoungNeurotic

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry man,but your pic doesn't qualify for the standards of the thread.
You either have low IQ or @WTS3 was much more clever than you in understandiung what the purpose of the thread is.

And i'm the least vain person you'll probably find,not only in here but IRL.
I haven't taken pictures of myself for years and i have no social media account to indulge in self-admiration.

I thought the emojis made it obvious that I wasn't taking you seriously. You clearly can't seem to understand getting fucked around with, so I think I'll just leave you to figure out who has the low IQ.

Also, if my pic doesn't qualify for the standards of the thread, then by Gods you are the ugliest f*****g creature on Earth. But I doubt you think you are, yet your logic would suggest otherwise. Which is it, are you the ugliest creature on Earth or did you just make yourself look like a complete idiot? Honestly, both answers could be correct. Regardless, I win either way ;)

P.S.: Work on your grammar. That alone makes it evident who has the low IQ.

Last edited:

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought the emojis made it obvious that I wasn't taking you seriously. You clearly can't seem to understand getting fucked around with, so I think I'll just leave you to figure out who has the low IQ.

Also, if my pic doesn't qualify for the standards of the thread, then by Gods you are the ugliest f*****g creature on Earth. But I doubt you think you are, yet your logic would suggest otherwise. Which is it, are you the ugliest creature on Earth or did you just make yourself look like a complete idiot? Honestly, both answers could be correct. Regardless, I win either way ;)

The more you strive to escape self-ridicule,the more the bonds are tightening...Post more!!!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

leave cal alone you f****r!!!!!

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 78445

Challenge Accepted. Norwood 1ish. And yes, that's actually me. Google Image Reverse Search will verify that ;). Also, the OP in his second photo looks like a younger version of NicePeter:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...cePeter_USgov2.jpg/240px-NicePeter_USgov2.jpg
No photoshop?? Yeah, maybe. But you've used FaceApp's Hollywood filter (Chad filter).
giphy.gif

j7dw8z6.png

You can see the sun that FaceApp puts in the picture when you use "Chad filter" because you've left a part of in your picture. You're a good looking guy, but you have used filters to your advantage and I would count it the same as photoshop. Which makes you a liar.
KbbZ47p.jpg

"no photoshop was used btw XD"
giphy.gif

In conclusion you're a liar who comes to a thread for baldties to flex your NW1 with a photoshopped picture. It's time to take a look at yourself, instead of calling others names, f*****.

Last edited:

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
No photoshop?? Yeah, maybe. But you've used FaceApp's Hollywood filter (Chad filter).
View attachment 78514
View attachment 78515
You can see the sun that FaceApp puts in the picture when you use "Chad filter" because you've left a part of in your picture. You're a good looking guy, but you have used filters to your advantage and I would count it the same as photoshop. Which makes you a liar.
View attachment 78516

"no photoshop was used btw XD"
View attachment 78517

In conclusion you're a liar who comes to a thread for baldties to flex your NW1 with a photoshopped picture. It's time to take a look at yourself, instead of calling others names, f*****.

oh-sh*t-son.jpg

Pretty sure YoungAutistic was the guy that jumps into random peoples threads rating them 2/10 completely unprovoked.

Then has the audacity to post Norwood 1, pouty twink face photos that are basically photoshopped on a f*****g hair loss forum.

This is the weirdest sh*t.

I think he's got lost on his way to /soc/

Last edited: