Will You Take The Challenge To Show Yourself In Here Or Will You Chicken Out?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@sunchyme1, I sympathize with you for your loss. Please don't ever do that to me. I don't think my life would be worth living without you. @Wolf Pack , don't ever ban @sunchyme1 :D My life would never be the same again.

i am unbannable bro

this place is like the prison system

wolf pack and rob are the guards but its the inmates who run the show

im untouchable

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
i am unbannable bro

this place is like the prison system

wolf pack and rob are the guards but its the inmates who run the show

im untouchable
I will always have your "back" bro, you know that. Just make sure you don't run out of soap.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you refer to these gay guys who don't care about balding or dating balding guys are you talking about guys who are from the present generation or from your generation? That makes a huge difference. I honestly think likes attract likes so I would think most guys who are losing their hair would be more comfortable dating a guy who is losing his hair too. You would instantly have something in common you could bond with and discuss your feelings in a way you both can comprehend since you are experiencing the exact situation. It's basically what has happened in this forum. We have bonded with some members here. I can't get @sunchyme1 out of my head.:D

First of all, it's not something that really ever gets verbalized, in my experience. When I shaved a full (almost) head of hair at the age of 31, back in 1995, I was partnered, at the time, to al older, balding person. We never discussed it, but after I shaved mine, he shaved his. I do recall getting lots of attention, being tall, broad, decent looking with a threatening shaved head and dark beard (guys of all ages). As I got older, and I was single, I was dating guys who were bald, shaved and had hair.

Jump to now, as an older guy, I tend to attract younger guys, who love the balding/shaved big-bearded look.

So the answer is, it crosses all generations. The younger, balding gay guys run the gamut from doing nothing (but buzzing short) to shaving. I only met one guy with a hair system (age 24). Older guys, same thing. I need to add that I tend to date within a circle of men who are basically NOT your pretty boy, skinny, club going type of guy. I tend to date in the leather, biker, bear (Google it) communities which tend to NOT put a huge emphasis on head hair. They DO tend to put an emphasis on body hair and facial hair.

This was true of the US, Israel, and a number of places in Europe.

Ha, more than you ever wanted to know!

I am glad to be on this forum, some really cool people.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
First of all, it's not something that really ever gets verbalized, in my experience. When I shaved a full (almost) head of hair at the age of 31, back in 1995, I was partnered, at the time, to al older, balding person. We never discussed it, but after I shaved mine, he shaved his. I do recall getting lots of attention, being tall, broad, decent looking with a threatening shaved head and dark beard (guys of all ages). As I got older, and I was single, I was dating guys who were bald, shaved and had hair.

Jump to now, as an older guy, I tend to attract younger guys, who love the balding/shaved big-bearded look.

So the answer is, it crosses all generations. The younger, balding gay guys run the gamut from doing nothing (but buzzing short) to shaving. I only met one guy with a hair system (age 24). Older guys, same thing. I need to add that I tend to date within a circle of men who are basically NOT your pretty boy, skinny, club going type of guy. I tend to date in the leather, biker, bear (Google it) communities which tend to NOT put a huge emphasis on head hair. They DO tend to put an emphasis on body hair and facial hair.

This was true of the US, Israel, and a number of places in Europe.

Ha, more than you ever wanted to know!

I am glad to be on this forum, some really cool people.
We used to have a younger gay member on here named Karankaran who told us the opposite of what you told us. He said a balding young man has no chance in the gay world. It's all about looks, physique, and hair. Nice to hear a different perspective for a change. He may have been more attracted to the pretty boy, skinny club going type of guy you mentioned. Too bad he is no longer here. It would be nice to see you guys exchange perspectives and debate with each other.

shookwun

Reaction score
We used to have a younger gay member on here named Karankaran who told us the opposite of what you told us. He said a balding young man has no chance in the gay world. It's all about looks, physique, and hair. Nice to hear a different perspective for a change. He may have been more attracted to the pretty boy, skinny club going type of guy you mentioned. Too bad he is no longer here. It would be nice to see you guys exchange perspectives and debate with each other.
As @BaldBearded said already, that tends to be the audience of the 'twink' club goer, fancy hair type of guys.

I have a gay buddy who's 25 - full head of hair, heavier build, hairy and bear like who has told me on numerous occasions that he has been with guys who were balding, and even bald. When I asked him about this, he didn't really think twice about it. it wasn't the main driving factor, which is ironic because it doesn't coincide with our beliefs around here. He did however say that he is not attracted to twinks, which is why he finds dating older guys that are heavier set to be more ideal. Which also comes with balding, as men are more likely to thin the older they get.

His preference seems to of changed over time, because quite some time ago I dont think he felt the same way when he was 21, and had a twink body.

Different then women!

g.i joey

Reaction score
As @BaldBearded said already, that tends to be the audience of the 'twink' club goer, fancy hair type of guys.

I have a gay buddy who's 25 - full head of hair, heavier build, hairy and bear like who has told me on numerous occasions that he has been with guys who were balding, and even bald. When I asked him about this, he didn't really think twice about it. it wasn't the main driving factor, which is ironic because it doesn't coincide with our beliefs around here. He did however say that he is not attracted to twinks, which is why he finds dating older guys that are heavier set to be more ideal. Which also comes with balding, as men are more likely to thin the older they get.

His preference seems to of changed over time, because quite some time ago I dont think he felt the same way when he was 21, and had a twink body.

Different then women!

you know alot of details about your "buddy" shook... anything you wanna say brah?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have to contribute this thread, for some reason.

Here's what I look now:

220px-AceFrehley.jpg

Elevated

My Regimen
Reaction score

YoungNeurotic

My Regimen
Reaction score
You made a mistake when you posted both of our faces next to each other. You exposed yourself brah. You’re below me even with hair. Mwahaha. Only thing I need is braces to fix muh overbite and a bit of muscle. Hair is fixable, and we should be able to permanently fix it for good 5 years from now (jk about 5 years). I Like looking like a baby alpha. I like being tall. I only attract females from ages 23 and up though, it sucks. Teens don’t like me :’(. I want young, blonde, Norwegian booty. Not fresh from out of college booty.
Keep telling yourself that bud.
tenor.gif