Will You Take The Challenge To Show Yourself In Here Or Will You Chicken Out?

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well... I don't know how old you are, I am 53, and have stopped giving any FUCKS about what people think.
Well I m 35. An age where I was supposed to be beyond this looks stuff. I was never vain in my life, never considered wht others thinking. everybody specially girls used to ask me to take care of myself. But I never cared, scruffy beard, unkempt hair, old clothes. Still ppl used to think I m cool. But boy oh boy once I started to loose my hair around 10 years back everything fkn changed. I m so conscious. I want to be my old "don't give a f***" self but just cant.
Man by those pics you posted you look significantly younger. Good genes or health conscious?
So are you planning to use system on and off? If yes would you not shave your crown hair?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I m 35. An age where I was supposed to be beyond this looks stuff. I was never vain in my life, never considered wht others thinking. everybody specially girls used to ask me to take care of myself. But I never cared, scruffy beard, unkempt hair, old clothes. Still ppl used to think I m cool. But boy oh boy once I started to loose my hair around 10 years back everything fkn changed. I m so conscious. I want to be my old "don't give a f***" self but just cant.
Man by those pics you posted you look significantly younger. Good genes or health conscious?
So are you planning to use system on and off? If yes would you not shave your crown hair?

So, a couple of things. The first set of pics, was not even 40. The last pic, was last year. In the intervening years, I kept my head shaved. It was a shock to see that I went to a Norwood 6, so quickly.

I started to shave my head when I was about 30, and except for brief periods in between, in the early years, I kept it shaved. I was lucky that my late partner met me shaved, and preferred me that way. Also, being a gay man, it's more acceptable in the gay community to be bald, since your prospective partner may be going bald also, or at least knows it's a possibility. That's a significant difference to our stories. I have been reading a lot about what you str8 guys go through with hair loss, it breaks my heart, most of the gay guys I know, don't give any fucks. The guy I am getting a system from went bald at 16 (gay, btw). He has no problem showing pics of him with, and without his system. With it on, you can't tell.

I have no hair left on the crown, so that is not an issue for me. I am going to leave it on, and see how things go. I am still not 100% sure it's right for me. So, I will decide after I get it... if it really suits me, and my lifestyle. If not... it goes, and I shave. My potential husband, who is balding a bit himself, loves me shaved but is very jazzed about me getting hair also.

Good luck to you mate, I know it's hard... especially when you are young.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think people are overconsidering...How ugly can you all be people???

Uglier.
Dude, you seem to have good aesthetics.... a good face, fit body and all the rest of it.

Most of us on here have reasons to be depressed because some of us are 5's WITH HAIR. Once bald, it's over.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score

Most Baldies go through this sh*t.
It's only after we are messed up that we realize how much it matters.

shookwun

Reaction score
long-term-effects-of-anabolic-steroid-usereversing-aging.jpg

:D

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uglier.
Dude, you seem to have good aesthetics.... a good face, fit body and all the rest of it.

Most of us on here have reasons to be depressed because some of us are 5's WITH HAIR. Once bald, it's over.
Thanks for the compliments but...
I don't qualify to have depression because i have good aesthetics?
I was depressed even as a fullhead...and even more as a child.

I remember in school,having break-down episodes many times.
I was playing with other kids or we were going for an excursion and i was normal...and all of a sudden,i was having a feeling of dread coming from my stomach,and everything was feeling like a bad dream and that we're all doomed and we don't know it.And i was crying and i was fainting.

It has nothing to do with how someone looks like,believe me.

ams98

My Regimen
Reaction score
Androgenic Hair loss doesn’t = looking old. For most it does, not all. It doesn’t even have have anything to do with aging. Also, most of you look like chit with hair loss, so stfu.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Androgenic Hair loss doesn’t = looking old. For most it does, not all. It doesn’t even have have anything to do with aging. Also, most of you look like chit with hair loss, so stfu.

Thinning hair makes you look old... recession can mature you... but anyone with a thick nw3 can pass for being in there 20s... a diffuse nw3 birds nest, not so much

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score

I was playing with other kids or we were going for an excursion and i was normal...and all of a sudden,i was having a feeling of dread coming from my stomach,and everything was feeling like a bad dream and that we're all doomed and we don't know it.And i was crying and i was fainting.

Exactly, looking “good” does not automatically mean that you have a “perfect life”. Depression is caused by many factors.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score

As a clinically depressed guy (also well before hair loss), I totally understand.
It's just that you're a good looking guy :).
Try to enjoy what you have bro.

Of course, we all want hair. Is an hair transplant possible for you?

YoungNeurotic

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you were so good looking, you wouldn’t be using an app to make your skin look younger. Post a pic that doesn’t clearly use brightness to showcase a fake skin glow. Go out side under some shade bruh. Your skin must not look as young as your age. It’s ok, you’re an old man in that aspect, and need cosmetics products already. Besides my hair, I don’t look old. You’ll peak early like most whites, congrats lol. If you prefer the Neanderthal look, then by God, love it for all I care lmao. The best looking dudes all start out having baby faces. I don’t need a jaw implant, I just need braces lol, I have an overbite. I’m unhealthy, have some unknown chronic infection that is making my body produce cells to fight it off. Still my skin looks more supple than yours lol. You’re already using cosmetic products @ 18, you shouldn’t need it. And don’t tell me you like being 5’9, because that’s the biggest cope ever lmao. Nearly everyone towers over your Manlet, sad frame. Also, your nose is higher up on the left nostril, and it bends over. Your eyebrows look like you smudged them on with sharpie, like the girls who try to make their eyebrows look super thick. Caveman, Neanderthal status. Also, you better pray to God you never lose hair. You aren’t exotic looking in any aspect, and wouldn’t stand out from anyone if you were to ever even think about modeling, which would be a waste of time. You just have caveman features, that doesn’t automatically equate to being good looking lol. What girl wants to kiss tapeworm lips? With no top lip, you sort of look like the mentally handicapped kid on the short bus with aspergers. And lastly, you have big ears that don’t match your head.
24cu07.jpg
24ctp6.jpg

a.jpg

Sorry for my absence. I know it might be difficult for you to process because I can't distinguish you from the baby, but I had some interviews with people from Princeton, University of Chicago, and a few others. I know you cannot fathom my intellect. After all, I can't tell the manchild from the child apart.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
So, a couple of things. The first set of pics, was not even 40. The last pic, was last year. In the intervening years, I kept my head shaved. It was a shock to see that I went to a Norwood 6, so quickly.

I started to shave my head when I was about 30, and except for brief periods in between, in the early years, I kept it shaved. I was lucky that my late partner met me shaved, and preferred me that way. Also, being a gay man, it's more acceptable in the gay community to be bald, since your prospective partner may be going bald also, or at least knows it's a possibility. That's a significant difference to our stories. I have been reading a lot about what you str8 guys go through with hair loss, it breaks my heart, most of the gay guys I know, don't give any fucks. The guy I am getting a system from went bald at 16 (gay, btw). He has no problem showing pics of him with, and without his system. With it on, you can't tell.

I have no hair left on the crown, so that is not an issue for me. I am going to leave it on, and see how things go. I am still not 100% sure it's right for me. So, I will decide after I get it... if it really suits me, and my lifestyle. If not... it goes, and I shave. My potential husband, who is balding a bit himself, loves me shaved but is very jazzed about me getting hair also.

Good luck to you mate, I know it's hard... especially when you are young.
When you refer to these gay guys who don't care about balding or dating balding guys are you talking about guys who are from the present generation or from your generation? That makes a huge difference. I honestly think likes attract likes so I would think most guys who are losing their hair would be more comfortable dating a guy who is losing his hair too. You would instantly have something in common you could bond with and discuss your feelings in a way you both can comprehend since you are experiencing the exact situation. It's basically what has happened in this forum. We have bonded with some members here. I can't get @sunchyme1 out of my head.:D

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you refer to these gay guys who don't care about balding or dating balding guys are you talking about guys who are from the present generation or from your generation? That makes a huge difference. I honestly think likes attract likes so I would think most guys who are losing their hair would be more comfortable dating a guy who is losing his hair too. You would instantly have something in common you could bond with and discuss your feelings in a way you both can comprehend since you are experiencing the exact situation. It's basically what has happened in this forum. We have bonded with some members here. I can't get @sunchyme1 out of my head.:D

i still think about @Dante92 every day

i miss you man