Will You Take The Challenge To Show Yourself In Here Or Will You Chicken Out?

shookwun

Reaction score
Brutally accurate and honest commentary. No trigger warnings provided.
1zf5qh0.gif

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
young neurotic is one of the weirdest dude on this forum!
that pic of peace !
I actually believe that @YoungNeurotic could be one of us.
I'm almost certain that some members here have multiple profiles and are messing around with people.
Who could possibly be allowed to do that?...Hhhmmmm.............

YoungNeurotic

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually believe that @YoungNeurotic could be one of us.
I'm almost certain that some members here have multiple profiles and are messing around with people.
Who could possibly be allowed to do that?...Hhhmmmm.............

You may be on to something. Just look at all the puzzle pieces. I have all the time in the world, and so does my hair (for now) for you to solve it. Keep looking. You'll find your answer.

ams98

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only pic I could find of when I was younger @ 16. Now I’m 19, 20 in 3 months. Life sucks lol. Weirdly tho my nose got smaller from then, which is a plus.

Attachments

• A2F13F28-5000-44C7-BAA0-7952BABC7BE8.jpeg
    A2F13F28-5000-44C7-BAA0-7952BABC7BE8.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 532
  • 92FFBAAF-2A3D-456B-A6D0-2D5BDF0227ED.png
    92FFBAAF-2A3D-456B-A6D0-2D5BDF0227ED.png
    561 KB · Views: 520
  • 5AA39309-9323-4C71-ADF4-A73C658C4826.jpeg
    5AA39309-9323-4C71-ADF4-A73C658C4826.jpeg
    242.8 KB · Views: 511

YoungNeurotic

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only pic I could find of when I was younger @ 16. Now I’m 19, 20 in 3 months. Life sucks lol. Weirdly tho my nose got smaller from then, which is a plus.

Well, you haven't exactly aged well in multiple ways. Your eyes are kind of round and large, which makes you look like a feminine kid. Your jawline is absolutely awful: where are your mandibles? Where's the sharp angle in the jaw? Did you even testosterone? Not to mention, your head shape is horrible for the shaved look. Too much of a cone at the top. Your only decent factor is your skin, which doesn't look like total horseshit. Maybe your courage to post is a positive too. Though I think it'll net you a loss in the end XD.

Anyway, my recommendations: finasteride, minoxidil, Nizoral, plastic surgery around your jaw (fillers or implants) and your browbone, and colored contacts. Make sure to regrow some hair to get rid of the hideous cone. Then maybe you'll at least be a 5. Also, check up on your grammar.

Last edited:

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ignore the trolls...You look fine...Actually, people with your characteristics look better buzzed.
So,finasteride didn't work for you right?

ams98

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, it didn’t work.
Ignore the trolls...You look fine...Actually, people with your characteristics look better buzzed.
So,finasteride didn't work for you right?
No, it didn’t work. It seemed to have made my scalp more sensitive to DHT.

ams98

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, you haven't exactly aged well in multiple ways. Your eyes are kind of round and large, which makes you look like a feminine kid. Your jawline is absolutely awful: where are your mandibles? Where's the sharp angle in the jaw? Did you even testosterone? Not to mention, your head shape is horrible for the shaved look. Too much of a cone at the top. Your only decent factor is your skin, which doesn't look like total horseshit. Maybe your courage to post is a positive too. Though I think it'll net you a loss in the end XD.

Anyway, my recommendations: finasteride, minoxidil, Nizoral, plastic surgery around your jaw (fillers or implants) and your browbone, and colored contacts. Make sure to regrow some hair to get rid of the hideous cone. Then maybe you'll at least be a 5. Also, check up on your grammar.
You look pretty old for 18. By 30, you’ll probably look 40. With a receding hairline line, you’d look old as f*** instantly. Stop photo-shopping, stop wearing make-up, and maybe grow some in height. I feel like you’re probably short? Yk, you have to be tall to be the model that you wish you could become right?

YoungNeurotic

My Regimen
Reaction score
You look pretty old for 18. By 30, you’ll probably look 40. With a receding hairline line, you’d look old as f*** instantly. Stop photo-shopping, stop wearing make-up, and maybe grow some in height. I feel like you’re probably short? Yk, you have to be tall to be the model that you wish you could become right?

I look "old" for 18 because of my masculine facial features, (thicker, slanted eyebrows, narrow eyes, prominent browbone) not because of aging skin or other problems. Feminine features, such as weaker jaws and larger cheeks make you look "younger." On men, though, this just means hideous baby face. And I doubt I'll look like I'm 40 when I'm 30. I put a good amount of investment into cosmetics, including skin care, so if anything, I'll age extremely well for life. You, on the other hand, at your "peak" sex appeal, will look like some accident that never went through puberty properly. Sorry, you got so triggered, but I'm also not that sorry. One cannot offend, one can only be offended. Also, you weren't right about my height: I'm about 5'9 or so. And that's with two parents who were both really short (5'0 mother and a 5'6 father). I'm pretty much average in height. I've never had any issues with height in my life. And no, I think I'll stick to cosmetics to maximize my market value. Helps with women and job opportunities.

Last edited:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

1517351841908.jpg

ams98

My Regimen
Reaction score
I look "old" for 18 because of my masculine facial features, (thicker, slanted eyebrows, narrow eyes, prominent browbone) not because of aging skin or other problems. Feminine features, such as weaker jaws and larger cheeks make you look "younger." On men, though, this just means hideous baby face. And I doubt I'll look like I'm 40 when I'm 30. I put a good amount of investment into cosmetics, including skin care, so if anything, I'll age extremely well for life. You, on the other hand, at your "peak" sex appeal, will look like some accident that never went through puberty properly. Sorry, you got so triggered, but I'm also not that sorry. One cannot offend, one can only be offended. Also, you weren't right about my height: I'm about 5'9 or so. And that's with two parents who were both really short (5'0 mother and a 5'6 father). I'm pretty much average in height. I've never had any issues with height in my life. And no, I think I'll stick to cosmetics to maximize my market value. Helps with women and job opportunities.
Sorry if you thought I was offended, I just felt like I should match your trolling intensity. I’m 6’2. Maybe you can get the Chinese bone stretching surgery? You might walk like you’re wearing wooden pegs, but at least you’ll be over 6ft. Also, cosmetic products won’t be able to protect you from your genes. I can bet money that your parents aged early. It’s okay, Caucasian’s usually do peak early. Also, I’d like to ask where your cheekbones are at brah? Oh, & non existent tapeworm lips aren’t in anymore.

Last edited:

YoungNeurotic

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if you thought I was offended, I just felt like I should match your trolling intensity. I’m 6’2. Maybe you can get the Chinese bone stretching surgery? You might walk like you’re wearing wooden pegs, but at least you’ll be over 6ft. Also, cosmetic products won’t be able to protect you from your genes. I can bet money that your parents aged early. It’s okay, Caucasian’s usually do peak early. Also, I’d like to ask where your cheekbones are at brah? Oh, & non existent tapeworm lips aren’t in anymore.

I get too much attention for that surgery to be necessary. It would also make my proportions look out of whack. Honestly, of the few girls who've met anything near my bare minimum, they're mostly around 5'7 to 5'9. Yeah, I kind of like the above-average height to be honest. Also, you're wrong about the cosmetic products. They most certainly can protect you from your genes. Also, avoid the sun at all costs. That will make you look even more like a dehydrated leathery leftover potato. And, actually, both of my parents have aged extremely well. My father looks 10 years younger than his actual age, same with my mother. And if you think you still have room to peak you are delusional. You went downhill the instant you started balding. If you like fat *** lips, then go join Lindsay Lohan and get some new disgusting fat plastic labia. Your cheekbones look too circular; they just look like bones under the eyes that only enhances your eye circles more than anything. They don't jut out up until the ear enough. Line up for some fillers. It'll do you a service. Still, where's your f*****g jaw? As long as you have no jaw and circular dull brown eyes with barely any eyebrows, then you might as well be something undecided that happened to put out a tiny penis at the last minute.

If anyone needs some surgery, it's certainly you more than me. And I'm actually doubting whether that's even enough to save you from your accident.

ams98

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get too much attention for that surgery to be necessary. It would also make my proportions look out of whack. Honestly, of the few girls who've met anything near my bare minimum, they're mostly around 5'7 to 5'9. Yeah, I kind of like the above-average height to be honest. Also, you're wrong about the cosmetic products. They most certainly can protect you from your genes. Also, avoid the sun at all costs. That will make you look even more like a dehydrated leathery leftover potato. And, actually, both of my parents have aged extremely well. My father looks 10 years younger than his actual age, same with my mother. And if you think you still have room to peak you are delusional. You went downhill the instant you started balding. If you like fat *** lips, then go join Lindsay Lohan and get some new disgusting fat plastic labia. Your cheekbones look too circular; they just look like bones under the eyes that only enhances your eye circles more than anything. They don't jut out up until the ear enough. Line up for some fillers. It'll do you a service. Still, where's your f*****g jaw? As long as you have no jaw and circular dull brown eyes with barely any eyebrows, then you might as well be something undecided that happened to put out a tiny penis at the last minute.

If anyone needs some surgery, it's certainly you more than me. And I'm actually doubting whether that's even enough to save you from your accident.
if you were so good looking, you wouldn’t be using an app to make your skin look younger. Post a pic that doesn’t clearly use brightness to showcase a fake skin glow. Go out side under some shade bruh. Your skin must not look as young as your age. It’s ok, you’re an old man in that aspect, and need cosmetics products already. Besides my hair, I don’t look old. You’ll peak early like most whites, congrats lol. If you prefer the Neanderthal look, then by God, love it for all I care lmao. The best looking dudes all start out having baby faces. I don’t need a jaw implant, I just need braces lol, I have an overbite. I’m unhealthy, have some unknown chronic infection that is making my body produce cells to fight it off. Still my skin looks more supple than yours lol. You’re already using cosmetic products @ 18, you shouldn’t need it. And don’t tell me you like being 5’9, because that’s the biggest cope ever lmao. Nearly everyone towers over your Manlet, sad frame. Also, your nose is higher up on the left nostril, and it bends over. Your eyebrows look like you smudged them on with sharpie, like the girls who try to make their eyebrows look super thick. Caveman, Neanderthal status. Also, you better pray to God you never lose hair. You aren’t exotic looking in any aspect, and wouldn’t stand out from anyone if you were to ever even think about modeling, which would be a waste of time. You just have caveman features, that doesn’t automatically equate to being good looking lol. What girl wants to kiss tapeworm lips? With no top lip, you sort of look like the mentally handicapped kid on the short bus with aspergers. And lastly, you have big ears that don’t match your head.

Last edited: