Will You Take The Challenge To Show Yourself In Here Or Will You Chicken Out?

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
aside from that i would bulk up a bit,
It's winter here mate.I don't work out in the winter,i'm lazy.
I usually start in the spring, i get a tan and i look much better.
You're right, i need to gain some weight(4-5Kg),but i have zero appetite because of depression.
Also, my metabolism is too high...my neuromuscular system is so tense that i can't rest even when i rest.

Now that you're not on jerk-mode,will you post your pics?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's winter here mate.I don't work out in the winter,i'm lazy.
I usually start in the spring, i get a tan and i look much better.
You're right, i need to gain some weight(4-5Kg),but i have zero appetite because of depression.
Also, my metabolism is too high...my neuromuscular system is so tense that i can't rest even when i rest.

Now that you're not on jerk-mode,will you post your pics?

lol im not posting my face

im a nw4ish with nw7 pattern. i am handsome but dont have the perfect headshape like you to pull off being bald. my head is too small. i need my hair back

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about this?
Buzzed and shaved.
I feel like a schoolboy!
View attachment 78409

you look great man! good head shape, youthful face, chiseled body. just rock it until there is a cure. I know you can pull chicks with a shaved head.

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can lend you my magic shield.Specially designed for me by Goddess Ignorance herself.It will protect you from all the malice of the world.

View attachment 78396

I think maybe you should speak to a professional? No trolling or malice, I'm being serious. You seem to have some psychological issues that run even deeper than hairloss. Hope for the best for ya!

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First pic is 18, NW1 and thick
Now is 23, very thin diffuse NW2. Went from handsome to cancer patient in only a year. Hah, what a ride am I right friends?

Bro, we all looked pretty awesome at 18! Ha, but seriously, NW2 is still plenty of time to try and stop the loss and maintain, and if you grow it out should still look ok.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
That doesn't even come close to giving orders. I'm adding in my opinion on this open forum, that maybe he's had enough from you?

you f*****g moron, i was messing with him. did you not see me compliment him

read the thread again dummbass

your opinion is late

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you f*****g moron, i was messing with him. did you not see me compliment him

read the thread again dummbass

your opinion is late

I didn't see you compliment him later. I thought I read through all the posts, seriously, my computer got wonky or something. Mea Culpa

shookwun

Reaction score
Want to comb the quiff and rub minioxidil all over it

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you suffer from a different alopecia than androgen alopecia?

You seem to be missing a lot of hair, all over the scalp.
No...It's pure male pattern baldness....This f*****g pattern with M shape at the front and V shape at the back.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think maybe you should speak to a professional? No trolling or malice, I'm being serious. You seem to have some psychological issues that run even deeper than hairloss. Hope for the best for ya!
Yes,you're right...i should speak to a professional...They have a lot to learn from me.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And do you happen to know any tip to reject them softly?

pick up the hottest semi-drunk chick you can find at the bar... bring her home.. right when you're ejaculating inside of her, whisper in her ear, "It's over b**ch. I know you would have left me because I am bald". that's about it. ;)