Will You Take The Challenge To Show Yourself In Here Or Will You Chicken Out?

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No offense but that quiff makes you look creepy. I think you will be better off without it.
I'm more creepy in the inside,believe me...No external appearance could match my creepiness level.
One of the reasons that i want my hair back,is to adopt an eccentric haircut that would make me feel ''me''.
Having baldness doesn't offer you many options...You're just another bald guy.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually it's an understatement - I would litteraly be terrified to do so.
I can lend you my magic shield.Specially designed for me by Goddess Ignorance herself.It will protect you from all the malice of the world.

2e9ae5b7edc6ca596987d1a018f6d3c92f5ed8a2c2bced20c8b74386fe318ca3.gif

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Such a bloody cruel world where instead of empathy one fuckedup person is taunted by even more fuckedup person and when sm1 do try to help the taunted guy, the poor guy start beating the one who was actually trying to help.
Later they all converge on another thread to discuss how shitty modern society is and think of themselves as victims

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Such a bloody cruel world where instead of empathy one fuckedup person is taunted by even more fuckedup person and when sm1 do try to help the taunted guy, the poor guy start beating the one who was actually trying to help.
Later they all converge on another thread to discuss how shitty modern society is and think of themselves as victims

its fucked up init bro

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First pic is 18, NW1 and thick
Now is 23, very thin diffuse NW2. Went from handsome to cancer patient in only a year. Hah, what a ride am I right friends?
Are you the brother of Chloe Sevigny?
I'm glad that you have the balls to show yourself in here.You're really good looking.We had the same destiny:(
Everyone here is a chicken....I think women are right when they say that all men are pussies today.
OMG!!! You look exactly the same!
Chloe_Sevigny.jpg

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Man,seriously...STOP polluting the thread with your expired jokes.
I'm making you a favor that i haven't asked the mods to ban you already.
If you have smth serious to say, say it,otherwise jerk off!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man,seriously...STOP polluting the thread with your expired jokes.
I'm making you a favor that i haven't asked the mods to ban you already.
If you have smth serious to say, say it,otherwise jerk off!

im unbannable bro

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Wait so you lost all your hair on the big 3?

Depressing.

I do think you should opt for a shorter style but your not bad looking , maybe get SMP to.

Suchyme have some respect bro

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait so you lost all your hair on the big 3?

Depressing.

I do think you should opt for a shorter style but your not bad looking , maybe get SMP to.
Yes!..i had the biggest recession the year i was on big3.
I do buzz it short sometimes,especially in the summer(there's no cold),but i'm not so self-absorbed with my own image..IDGAF!
Why don't you post your before after pics to see if your constant whining has any base?:)

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im unbannable bro
You're somekind of Man in Black(Westworld)here?..The secret owner?
If you have such authority,and if you have self-respect,makes us all a favor and clean the thread from all your posts
and join again as a serious person.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're somekind of Man in Black(Westworld)here?..The secret owner?
If you have such authority,and if you have self-respect,makes us all a favor and clean the thread from all your posts
and join again as a serious person.

lol i cant do that man. this thread has had me in stitches

in all seriousness tho, i only trolled your *** so much because of your annoying f*****g replies to my questions last week

so relax everyone, im just f*****g around

you actually pull off the balding look very well. aside from the quiff lol. though i actually respect you walk around like this and go against the grain. i think its pretty cool. its a shame you dont have more density to make it look better

buzz (not shave) your entire head and look actually look far more handsome than your fullhead pic

your lucky mate, embrace the statham. not many people can

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about this?
Buzzed and shaved.
I feel like a schoolboy!
IMG_0017.JPG

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol you literally have the best head shape, very ljungberg like. i would try to keep as much as i could on top with minoxidil or whatever, to not enter that true nw6/7 stage. but thats just me

aside from that i would bulk up a bit, and leave some beard stubble. you would look very gd imo

but you seem to be a quirky kind of guy and maybe thats not your style, the staham look

but its an option anyway.