Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

Petchsky

Reaction score
Damn Kiel, that's like a lions mane! :woot:

amsch

Reaction score
Did you have this hairilne with regular xandrox15 already, or after plus? :woot:

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice. Your temple has definitely thickened up, has the rest of your hairline improved alot? as its nearly back to normal by the looks of things.

Keep up the good work, champ!

avi21

Established Member
Reaction score
very impresive
i realise now that i need to switch to 15% minoxidil

i buy the minixodil powder from the web and make the mixture by myself with azlaeic acid inside much cheaper that way

i've been on kirkland liquid 5% minoxidil for 2.5 years it's grow nothing then a vellus hair in the hairline, recently things going down hill and i need something strong
hope to get somewhere near to your result dude

have fun while it's last :bravo:

amsch

Reaction score
8c9a222b.jpg

So this areas are all complete regrowth through xandrox? (it seems so, if you compare it to your old pics)

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have used all sorts of crap for the past 6 years from Rogaine liquid to foam to MSM to pretty much everything. I have never seen my hair look anything close to this until I began using Xandrox. I started last January and stopped shedding around the end of March and began seeing improvedment right away... my hair just felt a whole lot healthier... you'll see what I mean. I use 2 mL a day and continue to see rerowth. I used to count 60-100 hairs falling out a day and now I can't even pull any out when I tug at my temples.

Ahhhh.... :woot:

I need to be like the poster boy for Dr. Lee. Two thumbs up on a billboard "Dr. Lee worked for ME!" :agree: :hairy:

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
KIEL you are friggin awesome!!
that outfit you sent me- wore it twice already, one night w random girls..they loved it. the next night with my date who loved it.
COngrats on the awesome hair dude, looks amazing.

As for me, here is my one month update fellas:
I started shedding around the end of the 2nd week...still shedding at the 4 week mark i think more than usual but its hard to tell if thats really the case for 2 reasons:
1. I shed more on days where the night before I didnt wash my hair. I used to wash my hair every day. Now, Ive gotten lazy and been out partying so I tend to just rinse it out or even leave the gel in, apply the Plus, and go to sleep
2. My hair is the longest it has ever been. So I am really noticing the hairs that are falling out. They end up curling around my wrists, chest, hands...seems like everywhere.

After I scrub my hair and rinse it out, I can usually count around 20-25 hairs that landed on my arms, chest, and neck. Which means I am losing more because I dont really stare at the hairs left on my hands after the initial scrub. This to me is indicative of a shed, but it can also be because the hair is so long its just getting trapped throughout the day in the other hairs. Either way, its concerning me...but seeing Kiel's posts make me feel more confident and optimistic.

As for side effects: Knock on wood, my labido seemed to be outa control for the first 2 weeks but that also coincided with the fact that a close friend was home for the holidays and we went out partying every night so I was in a good mood all the time and horny from seeing girls everywhere. Furthermore, no difference in semen consistancy or volume. All is fine. I took notice of every detail for a month before that to make sure I would notice even the slighest change, nothing to report.

I am hoping this shed ends soon, I dont really want to cut my hair...but I think I might because its starting to look kinda limp and the shed is starting to linger in my mind and worry me. I dont want to start obsessing. Its easier to not notice sheds when the hair is short. MUCH easier.

ANyways, no need for pics yet, but ill start taking them again around month 3 to compare to baseline.
Good luck fellas!!!

amsch

Reaction score
good luck blabla!

btw kiel, can you answer my question from the previous post? :woot:

Jm0311

Reaction score
BlahBlah12 said:
KIEL you are friggin awesome!!
that outfit you sent me- wore it twice already, one night w random girls..they loved it. the next night with my date who loved it.
COngrats on the awesome hair dude, looks amazing.

As for me, here is my one month update fellas:
I started shedding around the end of the 2nd week...still shedding at the 4 week mark i think more than usual but its hard to tell if thats really the case for 2 reasons:
1. I shed more on days where the night before I didnt wash my hair. I used to wash my hair every day. Now, Ive gotten lazy and been out partying so I tend to just rinse it out or even leave the gel in, apply the Plus, and go to sleep
2. My hair is the longest it has ever been. So I am really noticing the hairs that are falling out. They end up curling around my wrists, chest, hands...seems like everywhere.

After I scrub my hair and rinse it out, I can usually count around 20-25 hairs that landed on my arms, chest, and neck. Which means I am losing more because I dont really stare at the hairs left on my hands after the initial scrub. This to me is indicative of a shed, but it can also be because the hair is so long its just getting trapped throughout the day in the other hairs. Either way, its concerning me...but seeing Kiel's posts make me feel more confident and optimistic.

As for side effects: Knock on wood, my labido seemed to be outa control for the first 2 weeks but that also coincided with the fact that a close friend was home for the holidays and we went out partying every night so I was in a good mood all the time and horny from seeing girls everywhere. Furthermore, no difference in semen consistancy or volume. All is fine. I took notice of every detail for a month before that to make sure I would notice even the slighest change, nothing to report.

I am hoping this shed ends soon, I dont really want to cut my hair...but I think I might because its starting to look kinda limp and the shed is starting to linger in my mind and worry me. I dont want to start obsessing. Its easier to not notice sheds when the hair is short. MUCH easier.

ANyways, no need for pics yet, but ill start taking them again around month 3 to compare to baseline.
Good luck fellas!!!

you just started what? xandrox plus?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yooo Blah blah! Good to hear about your success with the ladies. I'll keep you posted on all the new products we're coming out with and any styles or outfits that seem to be getting alot of attention from girls.

My first month to two months on Xandrox my hair was shedding like crazy but at the same time my scalp was feeling great and the hairs that were coming back in looked thicker then ever.

Someone asked me if I feel that Xandrox is what I owe all the success to my temples regrowth. I can without a doubt say yes it was Xandrox that gave me all that temple regrowth only because I had been on everything else for years without results like that. Propecia if anything slowed down my shedding. Rogaine foam did nothing. Rogaine liquid def beefed up my hair a little but was making me dizzy as hell for some reason so I stopped. spironolactone seems to make my scalp feel really great... I'm not sure how effective it is but I do feel it is a good cheap way to get rid of any extra DHT.

Jm0311

Reaction score
so what do you guys think the long term progress/maintanance is on Xandrox 15 plus

I spoke with dr lee and he advised me on Xandrox 15 and then try Xandrox 15 plus later......idk :crazy:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Kiel, did you ever get any facial bloating, water retention, or onset of mild acne on any past types of minoxidil?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I fiure start off with the strong stuff that way you get to keep as much hair as possible and get to grow as much hair as possible. Like why in the world would someone start at 5% to gain and maintain a little bit and then when things slow down get on the strong sh*t!??! Might as weel just start off on the strong sh*t and gain and maintain as much hair as possible from day 1.

I was about a Norwood 2-3 my density was half of what I have now and my crown was thinnin pretty bad to the point where my parents would even make jokes (effin dickheads) and my temples were receding quickly. So like a Norwood 2.5 when it was at the absolute worst and now I would say I'm a 1-1.5 and could soon enough be a solid 0-1 : )

I never had any noticeable bloating. I did however get extremely dry skin and hands on the Rogaine liquid. Really sucked.

Dr. House.. I have a quick serious question for you though. Do you like popsicles?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
KielMcK said:
I fiure start off with the strong stuff that way you get to keep as much hair as possible and get to grow as much hair as possible. Like why in the world would someone start at 5% to gain and maintain a little bit and then when things slow down get on the strong sh*t!??! Might as weel just start off on the strong sh*t and gain and maintain as much hair as possible from day 1.

I was about a Norwood 2-3 my density was half of what I have now and my crown was thinnin pretty bad to the point where my parents would even make jokes (effin dickheads) and my temples were receding quickly. So like a Norwood 2.5 when it was at the absolute worst and now I would say I'm a 1-1.5 and could soon enough be a solid 0-1 : )

I never had any noticeable bloating. I did however get extremely dry skin and hands on the Rogaine liquid. Really sucked.

Dr. House.. I have a quick serious question for you though. Do you like popsicles?
Kiel, you know I only like YOUR popsicles. I miss those days we used to spend in the basement. But now that you have more hair than me, you won't invite me anymore. I would love to try Xandrox15-plus but I am afraid it will cause facial swelling, water retention and acne like the foam does. Dr Lee and Rassman said those side effects mean an adverse reaction to minoxidil. I do have to admit my hair is worse at the front center every since I stop using liquid minoxidil twice daily. Those hairs became minoxidil dependent and all the surrounding hairs that were perfect and non minoxidil dependent became dependent too and so now I am suffering because nothing can save them but going back on minoxidil twice daily.

nydheart

Established Member
Reaction score
Im gonna give this sh*t a try.. I was on finpecia and foam for about 8 months with some results but nothing to write home about. It was tough to tell how my results were because I shave my head every few days. The major problem I had was sexual sides from the finpecia. Once I stopped taking the finasteride it took me a good 6 months to finally get my old self back if you know what i mean.. Anyways, I understand there is finasteride in xandrox plus but I am hoping that due to it being a topical it may not adversly effect me the way finpecia did. I just ordered it a couple of days ago so I will keep everyone updated as to my progress. Im going to start foam again today because I still have 1 bottle left over from last year but as soon as the xandrox arives im gonna get on it.

JWM

Reaction score
Kiel

You mentioned before that the Rogaine liquid made you dizzy, but the Xandrox-15 doesn't??

I also question the advantage of using topical finasteride if one is already taking it orally. Maybe best to stick with plain Xandrox-15 as opposed to Xandrox-15 Plus if you're taking finasteride by mouth?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
JWM said:
Kiel

You mentioned before that the Rogaine liquid made you dizzy, but the Xandrox-15 doesn't??

I also question the advantage of using topical finasteride if one is already taking it orally. Maybe best to stick with plain Xandrox-15 as opposed to Xandrox-15 Plus if you're taking finasteride by mouth?
I agree with you JWM. I still have some Xandrox15 laying around that I stopped using and I put some on tonight. So far no immediate reactions. I am going to see if it causes water retention or not. As far I remember, the foam caused it but I am now thinking that because I could never get the foam all the way into my scalp and alot got on my hair, as I slept and I know my face tends to rub on the pillow sometimes. I am thinking some of the foam that was in my hair rubbed against the pillow and then rubbed onto my face and caused the swelling maybe. Honestly, when I used Dr Lee's liquid minoxidil many years ago, I don't remember if I had facial bloating. I guess with this experiment I will find out. By the way, Kiel, didn't you use plain Xandrox 15 before and did not notice any improvement but then when you switched to the Xandrox15PLUS, you finally noticed the improvement. Kiel, were able to regrow thicker hairs in areas that were not saved by your previous treatments. I am just wondering if I can still bring back those minoxidil dependent hairs I lost since last year with the Xandrox15 or Plus

SoThatsLife

Established Member
Reaction score
Do anyone actually use this on their whole head?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Xandrox has not made me dizzy and hasn't given me any side affects?! Its really weird because I know Xandrox has a whole lot more minoxidl then the Foam... perhaps the vechile in the foam allowed it to enter my bloodstream easier or something? Reguardless I use a ton of this stuff everyday and feel fine and have been on it now almost a year.

Xandrox 15 at first gave me a terrible shed... I lost a ton of hair the first month but after that never shed again and my hair kept getting thicker and healthier looking.

Doctor... come on over tonight? Anyway... I have had this 1 hair for years that is on my hairline that is lower then any of my other hairs and I have always used this hair as a mark to where my hair line used to be. Around that same hair now that I've been on Xandrox are a few terminal hairs that are growing and a bunch of peach fuz/vellus hairs. I am really excited to see if all these hairs aorund that 1 hair keep growing in. I will take some before and after pics of this.

Love you all, Kiel