Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
tnx man 4 your reply

best of luck 2 you :beer: :beer: :beer:

amsch

Reaction score
hey kiel...

I just saw your story and saw you where using laser therapy as well... do you still do it? wich laser?

And do you or your friends notice any sides form xandrox?

greets

LOL, 500 posts. What a sad jubilee :freak:

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No I haven't done the laser for some time now and actually sold my hairmax laser comb on here to a guy a while back. I also used the laser at an office and it seemed to make my hair shinier and darker... but nothing compared to the Xandrox.

My friends have not said that they have had any side effects yet.

I have had side effects from Liquid Rogaine in the past... including chest pains and dizzy spells... it was going on for months and sucked.

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Kiel. Very nice success on Xandrox indeed!

The problem I have with minoxidil (been on foam for 20 months) is that it essentially filled in my temples but with hair that never grows beyond an inch or so and that is not as thick. Were it to fill out as much of my vertex did, i would be a de facto NW1. Looking at your pre-Xandrox days, you had the same 'success' as me but in those two xandrox photos the hair seems longer and thicker. Would you say its on par with the rest of the hair ? does it keep growing etc?

Btw I have had otherwise excellent results! Just thinking I should step it up to overdrive now as the big 3 will probably be peaking soon.

amsch

Reaction score
Defenton said:
Hi Kiel. Very nice success on Xandrox indeed!

The problem I have with minoxidil (been on foam for 20 months) is that it essentially filled in my temples but with hair that never grows beyond an inch or so and that is not as thick. Were it to fill out as much of my vertex did, i would be a de facto NW1. Looking at your pre-Xandrox days, you had the same 'success' as me but in those two xandrox photos the hair seems longer and thicker. Would you say its on par with the rest of the hair ? does it keep growing etc?

Btw I have had otherwise excellent results! Just thinking I should step it up to overdrive now as the big 3 will probably be peaking soon.

I could kill you for that post.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know what your saying about the temple hairs growing shorter than the rest. My temple hairs are definitely growing a bit longer. Still shorter then the rest6 of the hairs though.

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score
awesome. are they alot denser than they were? Also Happy New Year.

bighurt

Reaction score
just wanted to give you guys a quick update.

i'm only at Day 10, so i can't say anything about the effectiveness.

as far as the "sticky/greasy/styling" problems. it is quite sticky (not greasy). my hair is fairly short right now so it's not really a problem for me in terms of styling and actually i only use it at night before bed anyway. similar to rogaine foam, it actually makes my hair feel a little bit thicker after application, if anything.

i've been using just under 1.5mL each night (they recommend that you only need 1mL).

the last couple of nights, shortly after application, i have felt a very slight tingling/burning/itching sensation that i've never had from 5% minoxidil (liquid or foam). so far, it (the tingling) has been VERY minor and goes away quickly, but figured i'd mention it.

i'll try to check in every few weeks to let you guys know how i'm progressing.

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
bighurt,
have you noticed any increase in shedding these last 10 days been on xandrox 15%?
because i am 2 weeks on it and i haven't noticed any increase in shedding on it and so i am wondering if i won't get any results. i am shedding, but normally

bighurt

Reaction score
yeah, i haven't noticed an increase in shedding either.

but then, i didn't really notice an increase in shedding when i started using regular 5% minoxidil (a couple of years after i started finasteride) and i know that the 5% helped. so i don't think that is a tell-tale sign either way

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
tnx bighurt,
you made me feel better, because i was wondering all the time why i didn't notice any increase in shedding.........

good luck man...........

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Alright quick update.

My hair is seriously looking amazing I am getting a crapload of compliments. The best part is my density. I can row my hair out really long with out it looking thin in certain spots.

Now one problem... well sorta. My eyebrows are like growing thicker and my temples are like almost touching my eyebrows at this point. I just wonder if this will continue. My temples (triangles) are growing out further then I remember having them even in highschool If this continues to the point where it starts looking wierd I think I'm just gonna start applying Xandrox once a day instead of twice.

I must say it is pretty nice to have to worry about having to much hair then not enough. :freaked2:

amsch

Reaction score
KielMcK said:
. My eyebrows are like growing thicker and my temples are like almost touching my eyebrows at this point. I just wonder if this will continue. My temples (triangles) are growing out further then I remember having them even in highschool

let us see this closeup! :D

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Alright quick update.

My hair is seriously looking amazing I am getting a crapload of compliments. The best part is my density. I can row my hair out really long with out it looking thin in certain spots.

Now one problem... well sorta. My eyebrows are like growing thicker and my temples are like almost touching my eyebrows at this point. I just wonder if this will continue. My temples (triangles) are growing out further then I remember having them even in highschool If this continues to the point where it starts looking wierd I think I'm just gonna start applying Xandrox once a day instead of twice.

I must say it is pretty nice to have to worry about having to much hair then not enough. :freaked2:

For anyone suffering side affects from finasteride, this post just gave me an erection.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am still on finasteride : ( I am very afraid to stop since I have been on it for so long. I'm the happiest I have ever been in my life right now and I want to keep that going. It may sound vain but you never realize how ggreat it is to have hair until you lose it. To open up old albums now and be completely happy with the way I look now compared to then is priceless. My hair is thicker then it has ever been in my life and I am now taking full advantage of having it. I style it like crazy. I love Dr. Lee. Everytime I order from them now I send them a little comment letting them know how much I love them and their efforts to give us all hair back. They're probally a bit creeped out by me : )

I'll take some pictures of my crazy eyebrows after I take a shower. Welp... time to put some spironolactone in.

amsch

Reaction score
KielMcK said:
I'll take some pictures of my crazy eyebrows after I take a shower. Welp... time to put some spironolactone in.

Don't forget to do some closeups from your hairline! (like you did in your Nov/Dec 2007 pics :))

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm... alright I took some pics. And really examining you can't see the hairs growing on my side burns on the pics. I have all these small hairs though that were not there before that are growing and touching my sideburns : ( I just hope they stay as small as they are. I guess it doesn't matter all that much but I do not want to look like cornelius from planet of the apes.

So I just hopped out of the shower and blow dried my hair and here is how my hair has been looking lately. I have quite a bit of regrowth where my receding hairline was and the density and quality of my hair has improved greatly. I am really looking forward to the next few months and seeing how much hair is going to continue to grow :freaked2:

HairJan2009004.jpg

HairJan2009006.jpg