Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

Jason_2009

Reaction score
Hello,

Question for Keil

You Say you have 5 friends that are using Xandrox??
And every single one of them has had amazing results??hella loo ya..theres a cure!!
That is a extremly high odds for a product that is not that well Known?
How old are they your "friends"?
What type of hair do they have?
What type of hair loss have they had?
How did you approach them about this Product?

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
Jason_2009 said:
Hello,

Question for Keil

You Say you have 5 friends that are using Xandrox??
And every single one of them has had amazing results??hella loo ya..theres a cure!!
That is a extremly high odds for a product that is not that well Known?
How old are they your "friends"?
What type of hair do they have?
What type of hair loss have they had?
How did you approach them about this Product?
Why put friends in quotation marks as if your insinuating Kiel is a liar or a scammer...Kiel has been on this board for a few years now. You have 1 post..I dont think its cool what youre implying here unless youre genuinely asking these questions

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Kiel,
Very nc improvements ,ur hair seem to be very thick like u never had hairloss problem...
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSS

Kiel, I wanted to ask you something to see if I am working right. when you were using xandrox 15% (not the plus)in February have you seen any regrowth ? or the regrowth you had was when you used xandrox 15% plus? I am using xandrox 15% not the plus, in combination with propecia and I am worrying that I won't see the maximum regrowth that I can get, because I am not using xandrox 15% plus

Thanks
Chris

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I will take pictures today. I guess I am not done with Hairlosstalk.com as of yet...

I have gotten 5 of my friends on the stuff. I talk about hairloss very openly because I could care less if people know I'm doing something about it. I'm 26 and my hair is like insanely thicker then it had been and my friends all ask about it. So I told them and ordered some extra bottles to get a discount on the site and it saved them a little money as well.

We all call it hair crack... and well I guess I am the dealer.

When I was on Xandrox 15% regular I was seeing an amazing improvement. I swithced the the Xandrox plus in I believe July and my hair has continued to thicken up. My left temple has completely filled in and my right temple is nealry perfect. the important part is my density has improved greatly everywhere right down to my sideburns.

harryguy

Reaction score
I seem to be doing well with just xandrox12plus and spironolactone 5%. I did an inspection today and I am seeing vellus growth at the temple begin like the last time when I fully achieved regrowth. But I'm taking a break every once in a while to see if my body feels funny

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Alright. This is it. Last post and last picture with my update.

I buy a new bottle of Xandrox 15% almost every month and a half.

here are my update pictures... the last one is taken today.

Hairlastone.jpg

Welp that is it. Now check out my website http://www.KielJamesPatrick.com and get on the new trend that is hitting it big here on the East Coast and now worn on Gossip Girl and 90210 :x (Terrible shows... I know)

Love you all and good luck, Happy Holidays, Kiel James Patrick

4935f8a785e2d.jpg

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! :woot: Dickheads!

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
Kiel, you love us all too much to leave this site!!

I have 2 questions if youre still there..well three
1. do you sell that outfit on your website, not only the henley but the button down and tie underneath it?

2. when the time is right, do we get a xandrox15 Plus hair loss sufferer hook up on the price?

3. Could you specify whether u noticed an initial shed when u switched from xandrox15 to xandrox15-plus? Because i didnt notice an initial shed on xandrox15 but im noticiing a slight shed a week and a half into using xandrox15 plus.

That said, dont forget about us little people and please check in to update every few months!!

Jason_2009

Reaction score
Those pictures are not conclusive at all..the birds eye view is the only true way for before and afters

Your 26..which is young to be losing your hair so I take it your friends are around the same age as you

So for you to no 5 other guys that are the same age as you that you could approach regarding hairloss

which we all no is a very sensitive subject..Sorry but it just sound like BS to me

For the other posters out think of when you were 26..did you have 5 friends who were losing there hair?

Then do you think you would go up to them and tell them about this amazing hairloss product?

And for poster who question me regarding my one post on this site...Im vetrin poster on other well known sites

If theres one thing I cannot stand are snake skin salesmen.

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
Jason_2009 said:
Those pictures are not conclusive at all..the birds eye view is the only true way for before and afters

Your 26..which is young to be losing your hair so I take it your friends are around the same age as you

So for you to no 5 other guys that are the same age as you that you could approach regarding hairloss

which we all no is a very sensitive subject..Sorry but it just sound like BS to me

For the other posters out think of when you were 26..did you have 5 friends who were losing there hair?

Then do you think you would go up to them and tell them about this amazing hairloss product?

And for poster who question me regarding my one post on this site...Im vetrin poster on other well known sites

lol. your skepticism is actually ridiculous in this instance. Kiel has been updating us for almost 2 years, i remember when he first came onto this site.
Those small pics have been posted before by Kiel in larger size.
You may be a veteran on other sites, but your acting like an idiot no offense...im just telling you since youre new to this particular site, Kiel has been with us for a while now looking for something that works. I also used Xandrox15, once my results with regular Xandrox began to wane after 3 years. It took me longer, around 6 months or so, but if you read one of my posts in here you will see that i was hesitant to get on Xandrox15 Plus because one day I looked in the mirror and realized that it took 6 months but the Xandrox15 alone thickened my hair and most of the holes in my hairline almost back to the point where I was when i first hopped on the regular xandrox and benefitted greatly from it... I can vouch for the product as well, so you can call me a snake oil salesman as well.

drh

Reaction score
I'm 22 and I can think of at least 10 people I have known my age who were at the very least starting to lose some hair. About 4 Significantly losing it. So yeah young people lose hair too

Jason_2009

Reaction score
Well obvously my imput on this forrum is not welcome..so will leave you all alone
was only trying to help other posters
I did a check on all the other majior forrums..nothing what so ever about xandrox
and by the sounds of things Keil is the golden boy and can do no wrong
and by the way those pictures show absolutely nothing..joke :jump:

Jason_2009

Reaction score
and if you would like to see how before after pics should look..go check Hasson & Wong site and you will see how they should be

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
Tnx Kiel 4 ur information.
I hope to have the same success as you
GOOD luck to u 2...

As 4 jason_2009
u can't talk about the product if u haven't used it yet
I really hate these people talking without having any experience and disappointing the others.............................

bighurt

Reaction score
jason, your "snake oil" comment makes no sense. Xandrox 15+ includes the ONLY TWO PROVEN hair loss products (minoxidil and finasteride). there's nothing about it that should be compared to "snake oil". this isn't some herbal/unproven remedy he's trying to push here.

very few of us have ever used topical finasteride before and very few of us have ever used 15% minoxidil before. there is no reason to doubt that this combination could yield good results with many users.

if you want to take issue with kiel's photos or whatever else, fine. but to insinuate that 15+ is some sort of unproven snake oil is completely inaccurate.

i'm starting my first dose/application tonight so i'll be sure to give you guys updates.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Jason_2009 said:

There is a history of shills on forums, correct sir, but there is also a history of shills from other companies questioning the validity of users who report success with rival hairloss meds.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Jason_2009 said:

LOL Why most of the newbies on this forum are just losers? :dunno: Jealous? Frustrated? Negative?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey... yes I did make the tie on the website. We sell them in a few boutiques in Cape Cod and Newport. They retail at 80.00 since they are hand sewn by me and 100% Silk. The shirt is an old hathaway shirt. I do not know how to make oxfords yet. I'm sure I could but hardly have the time.

That Jason guy is an idiot. I'm guessing someone that benefits financially from minoxodil and finasteride not doing so well. One of my friends is 23 and is a model in NYC and is def def losing his hair far worse then I was. I began losing my hair around 20 and my father and uncles and managers at the time would point it out to me.. so I don't want to hear about age... I just got on finding a fix early. My oldest friend using Xandrox is 42 and was about a norwood 3 and now after about 5 months is a norwood 1.5 with new thin hair in the temples so I am guessing he might be close to a medium density 1 again in a few months... and his crown is nearly perfect now. My other two friends that have just started 2 months ago are 24 and 28. The 28 year old was a norwood 1.5 with low density and has seen far less hair falling out and has been growingg his hair londer without it being so patchy. So far he swears he has success. My 24 year old friend has terrible temples but good density and a full crown he now has vellus hairs lower then he had before and also said far less hair seems to be shedding. So tha is the 5 of us. All different ages but all losin our hair in our own way and wanting to keep it. The only friend that seems to talk about it freely is the model from NYC. Perhaps guys that are confident enough in their looks just don't care if anyone knows?? Perhaps its just the person. I will try to find out if any of them will let me post their pics up here if they block their faces.

Reguardless... Xandrox does work far better then all the tons of crap I have tried these past 6 years. Check out my posts on http://www.Hairloss-reversible.com ... that is how I got into all of this. You will cleary see I have had no strings attached. I'm not a Xandrox sales rep.. I doubt they have any. Effin dickhead Jay :thumbsdown: you're a lousy man.