Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Hey... yes I did make the tie on the website. We sell them in a few boutiques in Cape Cod and Newport. They retail at 80.00 since they are hand sewn by me and 100% Silk. The shirt is an old hathaway shirt. I do not know how to make oxfords yet. I'm sure I could but hardly have the time.

That Jason guy is an idiot. I'm guessing someone that benefits financially from minoxodil and finasteride not doing so well. One of my friends is 23 and is a model in NYC and is def def losing his hair far worse then I was. I began losing my hair around 20 and my father and uncles and managers at the time would point it out to me.. so I don't want to hear about age... I just got on finding a fix early. My oldest friend using Xandrox is 42 and was about a norwood 3 and now after about 5 months is a norwood 1.5 with new thin hair in the temples so I am guessing he might be close to a medium density 1 again in a few months... and his crown is nearly perfect now. My other two friends that have just started 2 months ago are 24 and 28. The 28 year old was a norwood 1.5 with low density and has seen far less hair falling out and has been growingg his hair londer without it being so patchy. So far he swears he has success. My 24 year old friend has terrible temples but good density and a full crown he now has vellus hairs lower then he had before and also said far less hair seems to be shedding. So tha is the 5 of us. All different ages but all losin our hair in our own way and wanting to keep it. The only friend that seems to talk about it freely is the model from NYC. Perhaps guys that are confident enough in their looks just don't care if anyone knows?? Perhaps its just the person. I will try to find out if any of them will let me post their pics up here if they block their faces.

Reguardless... Xandrox does work far better then all the tons of crap I have tried these past 6 years. Check out my posts on http://www.Hairloss-reversible.com ... that is how I got into all of this. You will cleary see I have had no strings attached. I'm not a Xandrox sales rep.. I doubt they have any. Effin dickhead Jay :thumbsdown: you're a lousy man.

KielMcK you are my man!..I am browsing your website right and thinking about supporting it! Shopping shopping!

Fred

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol please do... I need more Xandrox! : )

Jason_2009

Reaction score
I wasnt going to post on here anymore but was a little insulted by some of the coments so I have to reply..

First who ever said I was a finasteride & minoxidil sales persons:

finasteride...If you are prepard to put a chemical in your body as strong as finasteride every day for the rest of your life to me that is crazy

minoxidil...If you like getting round with greasy hair all day then good luck to you

For the person who said finasteride & minoxidil are proven hairloss treatments:

Yes they are ..but absolutley none for frontle hairloss..so get your facts right pal

And as for that Idiot who said why are new posters all losers:

Way to go that will really get people new wanting to post on here..the Idea of forrums is being able to debate issues in order to get to the truth.. does everyone have to aggree with each other on here is that how it works.
If not your a loser.

I have no agenda what so all

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jason_2009 said:
I wasnt going to post on here anymore but was a little insulted by some of the coments so I have to reply..

First who ever said I was a finasteride & minoxidil sales persons:

finasteride...If you are prepard to put a chemical in your body as strong as finasteride every day for the rest of your life to me that is crazy

minoxidil...If you like getting round with greasy hair all day then good luck to you

For the person who said finasteride & minoxidil are proven hairloss treatments:

Yes they are ..but absolutley none for frontle hairloss..so get your facts right pal

And as for that Idiot who said why are new posters all losers:

Way to go that will really get people new wanting to post on here..the Idea of forrums is being able to debate issues in order to get to the truth.. does everyone have to aggree with each other on here is that how it works.
If not your a loser.

I have no agenda what so all

Okay so... what is your suggestion to beating hairloss? Just do nothing? We are all on here to do something about not having hair and are willing to take a few risks to get it back.

I would be much more upset at being bald then having greasy hair... atleast you have hair to grease up (side note-Xandrox does stiffen the hair a bit like a gel like hairspray might do... at times I have had no choice but to wear it out and it just looks like I'm spiking it up or styling it on purpose... definitely doesn't do anything terrible cosmetically in my scenerio-). Plus the way I apply minoxidil no one ever actually sees it in my hair.

Tons of people use finasteride... yes I def have seen a decrease in my libido... but without hair I also feel less confident and attractive which also physchologically lowers my libidio. Plus with a full head of hair... I don't care what anyone says... YOU WILL HAVE A MUCH EASIER TIME LANDING HOTTER GIRLS... which will help you to get it sky high.

I was losing my hair. Tried tons of treatments that seemed to do very little or if anything just trick me once in a awhile thinking it might be getting better. I came across the strongest sh*t out there and gave it a try and I can without a doubt say it is working and am loving my hair again. If you want to get as much hair as you as a person can possibly get back I can say from my own and a few friends experience that this stuff is the answer if used like I'm using it.

Jason... dude?? Who are you really? Hair Transplant Dr.?

waltbbadd

Reaction score
Jason, I started receding at 25, a few of my other friends did too. male pattern baldness isn't like leprosy, we all talked about it and the different sh*t we tried. Different things work for different people. And as far as Hasson and Wong before and after pics, what's kiel supposed to do, get a professional photographer to take them? Don't be bitter just 'cause somethings working for someone. Kiel, how long did your initial shed last?

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
waltbbadd said:
Kiel, how long did your initial shed last?

The initial shed when u switched from Xandrox15 to Xandrox15 Plus that is!!! ****

kiel-if your readin this check ur myspace messages

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ummm.. well switching from Xandrox to the Xandrox Plus I didn't see a huge shed from what a remember. I remember thinking for a little while that the Plus didn't work as well because it did shed a little but like at this point I realize that the Plus is where it is at. I'm loving this product.

Jason_2009

Reaction score
Keil,

Just because I question your product why do you have to assume I have some hidden agenda

Shocking way to treat people!!

Yeah Im Pete Bosley and I want people to go out and get hair transplants

All im doing is asking some hard questions..and in this shaddy industry I think its not too much to ask

Be nice if a few more people would show me some kind of respect.

Wish I had as much love as keil does by his followers on here last night at hooters!! lol

Big hurst ..why dont you post your pics today as your just starting the product?

and keil can you please explain the sceince in how it works for frontal hairloss minoxidil & finasteride dosnt work for those areas is there somthing else they put in there?e.g snake oil? lol

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude. I have pretty much no idea what you're saying/just wrote. Are you foreign? Are you an idiot? Hooters last night?

Everyone please keep in mind that minoxidil and finasteride have never and will never work for your frontal hairloss... you should all go and get hair transplants. Jason knows everything. :shakehead:

Couple of last things.

Jason is: CREEPY
Jason: Gives me the WILLYS
Jason is :Bizarre
Jason is: Kinda Wierd
Jason is: Strange
Jason is: A Tourmented Soul
Jason is: Gross
Jason is: Eerie
Jason is: A hair transplantation Dr. who needs you all to know that Xandrox and other forms of powerful minoxidl DO NOT and WILL NOT work on frontal hairloss.
Jason is: A Hooters fan :shock:

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"Big hurst ..why dont you post your pics today as your just starting the product?" Eh. Meh? I have some friends over during the snow storm and we're all readin this having a laugh.

What will Jason come up with next.

One last one
Jason is: A Friggen Dickhead :woot:

Jason_2009

Reaction score
Great reply keil..thanks for that..says a lot about you
Why dont you do some posting on other forrums ..you wouldnt last 5 minutes because people would see right through you

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Happy Holidays Jason. I hope you and your family are well. Ya cutie pie.

I will now go to some other forums and "see how long I last" :shock:

Hooters :shock:

Cassin! Lol. I will be good. Just trying to encourage the gang.

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
you know what i find hilarious...this guy Jason posting as if hes a know-it-all veteran of hair loss forums yet the guy claims minoxidil and finas dont work on frontal areas. Something he would clearly know is false if he took one look at success stories in these forums and not just read the labels on the packages because they only tested it on the vertex. Then of course he links us to a hair transplant docs website to enlighten us all on how to take a birds eye view picture. Yes, thank you oh guru of the all-norwood capturing photographic pose.

Furthermore, I see that you Jason have taken up the role of the resident cynic..you know, because thats such an original stance to take on these sites.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol...

Jason.

My hair is all back! Ha! Didn't need a hair transplant.

Poor Jason.

:shakehead:

He is a dickhead.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Been looking at this xandrox, is a bit expensive for the amount of minoxidil i use on my head. ! botle would prob just last me 1 month so it would cost me about $85 a month.
Im going to stick with the rogain foam for now, maybe try xandrox later if i go down hill :).
+ my new combo with avodart seems to be kicking in, just hope that all my freaking new white hairs turn dark.. :p

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
i feel satisfied that jason showed his real face. he's one of those guys surfing the forums trying to sell their products, claiming that xandrox or even finasteride and minoxidil can't do anything for hairloss. i really hate these people that discourage others who try to find the best hairloss treatment that suits them.i don't want to talk more about him .
kiel- do u think that using xandrox 15% at night and xandrox 5% in the morning has the same effectivness(i mean the same regrowth) as using xandrox 15% twice a day?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
3 of my friends are using Xandrox 15% plus with nothing else only at night with nothing else and having great results. Sooo... I am not sure. I just feel the extra amount I use is giving me every benefit I can get.