Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... well I apply it witht he dropping and then sorta distribute it everywhere with my finger tips and rub it in a little bit. I put alot right on my hairline and temples and then rub back all the way to the crown. I just actually bought a new bottle today and some spironolactone 5% and noticed you save like 10 bucks on orders over 100 bucks. I wish he gave more deals like this to people who spend like 120.00 bucks on his site every month.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Eh.. not like really bad. but I def have to work out my chest like 2 times a week or the boobs get fatty a whole lot quicker then they used to. it miht just be old old age. :shock:

D

Dude,Where'sMyHair

Besides Kiel, who else having success with Xandrox 15 Plus?

I would really like to give it a shot as long as there are no substantiated reports of it causing irreversible shedding and lost ground.

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
Slowitdown said:
Hey guys, I have been using Xandrox-15 Plus for a month. First, I have to say I have used Dr. Lee products for 3 years. I had AMAZING results the first year. Then I got lazy...and did not use it regularly. What a shame because I got quite a bit of new hairgrowth in the temple region (something I never thought would happen at 30 years old. Then I would miss applications, and then stopped all together for the last 6 months. DISASTER. So I started up again full force and tried the Xandrox-15 plus. I got my first shed ever. I have been shedding a lot. Last week, I began to panic and contacted the Dr. He told me it can be a good sign as new hairs will replace the ones falling out. I have never used fisasteride in anyway...preferring topicals. Anyway, this weekend, the shed has stopped and I am getting small hairs where I had regrowth in the last few years. Going to stick with it and really believe it is important to not miss even one dose. When your hair is starting to grow again it needs all the help it can get.
this guys been on it for 4 months.. would be nice if he came back and gave an update

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
Dashtoronto said:
Hi,

I'm also using Xandrox Plus 15%. So far, I've seen nice results. I'm hoping it will look even better given a little more time. But the question is: are these results from the 5% minoxidil standard solution i have been using for 3 months prior? or is it from the Xandrox Plus 15% that I just started using? I need more time to be able to tell. I have noticed an abundant loss of some significant hairs that were fat and very good hairs around my scalp when I scratch the itchiness of the scalp. This scares me cause I don't want to lose my gains.

My question is also,

Is there a such thing as a topical finasteride? Maybe this won't deplete or weaken the sex drive like an oral finasteride does?

I might look into getting the topical finasteride if it exists? And combine it with the 15% Xandrox Plus solution...

Does anyone know where I can order this topical finasteride?

Also, something else VERY SIGNIFICANT to add...

The regular 5% rogaine minoxidil used to make my scalp VERY itchy and I would scratch like mad sometimes....this new 15% Xandrox Plus stuff rarely makes me itchy at all. Very significant cut down in itchiness on my scalp....I barely get itchy at all. I hope that is not bad news. What does it mean?
any updates?

D

Dude,Where'sMyHair

JWM said:
3 ml?? Are you applying it all at once or twice a day like Kiel?

Anyone having results with once daily use combined with Minoxidil 5%?

After reading the thread, there is no way I would be able to do the twice daily application due to styling problems.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Dude said:
JWM said:
3 ml?? Are you applying it all at once or twice a day like Kiel?

Anyone having results with once daily use combined with Minoxidil 5%?

After reading the thread, there is no way I would be able to do the twice daily application due to styling problems.

I was thinking the same thing... 5% in the morning, Xandrox 15%+ @ night.

JWM

Reaction score
Thank you.

Wow, that's alot of minoxidil you're applying there! :shock:

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
thats a lot of minoxidil and a lot of finasteride thats getting absorbed into the blood

My xandrox15-plus just got shipped..ill finish up my bottle of xandrox15 that i have still and start the plus. ill keep u guys informed but not with a daily log or anything. ill have baseline pictures though to compare in around 6 or 8 months.
Wow, it will be the summer again before i really analyze my situation again..thats awesome

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Been using 15 plus for about 2 months or so now, no noticeable difference, but it's not worse. hair might possibly be a tiny bit thicker on the sides.

monitoradiation

Established Member
Reaction score
All this hype about xandrox makes me wanna hop on the wagon too; but I'm just afraid of minoxidil after my peeling and scaling with Rogaine... I know its the PPG, but I'm still scared about it. Hahha such a wuss. The consistency is actually a good thing; Rogaine was so runny that it'd literally run down my hair. With Xandrox 15+ being a paste I might slap it on after i get home, run about in a touque, sleep, and then wash out in the morning. Sounds ideal.

Just one application per day would do, right?

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not touching that sh*t with a 100 foot barge pole until its shown no finasteride is absorbed into the blood stream.

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
monitoradiation said:
Sorry finasteride didn't work out for you? I guess?
Your not kidding! Nearly killed me.

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
Just put on my first application of the Plus. Its a lot less greasy than the regular Xandrox 15. Im happy about that. To anyone who calls this formula greasy: man you should have used the regular Xandrox15, that was a sticky nightmare.

My only reservation was that after about 6 months on Xandrox15, my hair finally made progress. It's now dark brown again as opposed to blonde,but that might be due to the fact that its no longer summer. I can say though for certain that my hair has gotten thicker from the Xandrox15 from months 6-7. I probably should have just stuck that out for a while longer, but i ran out and all i had was the xandrox15 plus bottle there and i paid for already....so i sucked it up and used it for the first time tonight.

Will update every few months.

bighurt

Reaction score
looking forward to more updates on this. it sounds promising for sure, thinking about making the switch.

i'm on 1mg propecia (well, proscar split up into approx 1/5ths) and i'm really sick of the f-in sides. the 2% (or whatever Merck claims) that have sexual sides has to be way low from all the anecdotal evidence i hear. and it's not even just loss of libido, it's getting up to piss in the middle of the night, weak stream, etc. and it seems to me that the sides very gradually worsen over time. the good news, i went off it for about 2 weeks several months back and by about day 5, i felt 100% normal like i'd never been on it....so it's easily reversible. if nothing else, i have to at least drop down to 0.5mg per day.

i'd probably just go with the 15plus at night and stick with Rogaine foam in the morning for styling reasons (aside from the fact that it should be helping my hair loss, i actually just like the way the foam works to thicken up my hair

been on propecia for like 5-6 years and rogaine for about 2.

bighurt

Reaction score
just read through the Q&A

http://www.minoxidil.com/subpages/produ ... ox_15.html

they actually recommend that you only use it (1mL) once per day and then use 5% minoxidil the other time (whether that be night or morning).

i'm almost positive i'm getting this. price is okay $93.50 (not including shipping) for 4 month supply. then i'm either dropping oral finasteride entirely or at least cutting my dose to 0.25 or 0.50mg per day. the Q&A says that the topical finasteride in 15plus will reduce DHT levels in the scalp by 40% whereas oral finasteride reduces them only by 38% (so i don't know if combined it would be something higher than 40% or whether they're actually saying there would be no additional benefit).

either way, this seems VERY promising for people like me looking to drop oral finasteride b/c of the sides