Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

Petchsky

Reaction score
Damn, good results...

Do you also take spironolactone Kiel?

JWM

Reaction score
Dec 2007 is not current ;)

:dunno:

Petchsky,

If I recall, Kiel said he uses spironolactone a few times a week on his hairline, claiming it helps soothe his scalp. If I had to bet I would wager his results are likely the result of Xandrox. Also, if I recall, he splits his Propecia pill and takes it twice a day? Don't quote me on that, but if so, maybe that accounts for his success as well?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Kiel is cool! :punk:

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
sh*t. its that time of the month again, to restock my xandrox.
What to do....i wish there were more anecdotes of people using only xandrox15 plus without the internal propecia.

if i want to take propecia, i should hop on that first before the xandrox15 plus in my opinion. BUT i dont. So this is tough...should i just go with the xandrox15 which isnt really that much better for me that the xandrox 5% was...or should i go for the xandrox 15 plus which is kind of backwards. i dont want to eliminate all my options yet with regard to minoxidil. xandrox15 plus seems like its a last step if internal propecia+xandrox15 doesnt work.

what to dooo :dunno:

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My two friends that use Xaqndrox 15 plus on use that for there regimin. I also want to get of propecia really really bad. I hate the stuff I have to work out like crazy or I start to get moobs. I say you and I both take a stand together and get off the sh*t. Or maybe... just start takin half a pill a day.

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
KielMcK said:
My two friends that use Xaqndrox 15 plus on use that for there regimin. I also want to get of propecia really really bad. I hate the stuff I have to work out like crazy or I start to get moobs. I say you and I both take a stand together and get off the sh*t. Or maybe... just start takin half a pill a day.
im not on it yet. ive been thinking about taking a half a pill a day for months now but keep putting off getting a prescription. i honestly just dont want to mess with my hormones and start ejaculating water. it really bothers me. i think if not for the side effect of weak ejaculations i wouldnt care as much

i want to just take xandrox15 plus...i think thats going to be my next move. so your friend who u said was a nw3 and is now pretty solid, hes only taking the xandrox15 plus and is doing well on it?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My friend is using only Xandrox and this is the first time he has tried anything. His hair seriously does look amazing.

In other news today I only took 1/2 pill of propecia.

JWM

Reaction score
Hey Kiel

Have you or any of your friends ever tried retin-a with your minoxidil before hopping on Xandrox-15?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nope never tried it. Not really sure exactly what it does.

NaS

Reaction score
i live in australia. am i still able to purchase this product? i'm desperate, and need help. please!

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sold on this stuff. I'm going to order some today and I'll keep you all posted. I'm two weeks away from a year with Propecia and hopefully this stuff will thicken the areas where I've continued to lose some ground. Although it seems those areas are thickening now anyway as a result of the Propecia so I'm going to wait the two weeks before I start the Xandrox15-Plus and then I'll start.

I'll definitely keep you all posted as to the results and I'm REALLY hoping that the shed isn't that bad, but it's a chance I'll have to take.

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
im sold on it as well. i have not started propecia and i really dont want to. if this can limit the systematic effects of propecia while still having some sort of local effect, then its much better in my opinion for someone like me whose really hesitant toward taking propecia orally.

drh

Reaction score
I had never heard of xandrox until I read this thread, but reading Kiels posts really made me excited to try it! I'll be buying this stuff very soon. I'm having slightly positive results with rogaine, hopefully xandrox will really help!

JonnyX

Reaction score
I'm going on 5 months with Xandrox 15% Plus and I cannot see much of a difference. My frontal island region which has always been a problem is still shedding at same rate and I don't see any thickening of hair yet. I'm still holding out hope and will give it like 8 months. Congrats to those who this is working for. I hope i'm next.. :(

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I started seeing results in like 2 months and after 3 months my hair was noticeably better. Same with my friends. I would suggest using more of it. I use 2 mL a day. Thinking about drinking it soon enough. I'm just afraid of adding extra calories to my diet.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
Kiel:

Just a quick application question for you.....do you actually rub the stuff in or do you just get it on your scalp and let it sit there and dry on its own?

Thanks