Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey darlings,

I've been on Xandrox 15 since March and have had absolutely amazing results. I use 1 mL twice a day. For the past two months I switched to Xandrox Plus and have continued to have a thicker and thicker head of hair.

I love you guys.

:) :innocent:

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Hey darlings,

I've been on Xandrox 15 since March and have had absolutely amazing results. I use 1 mL twice a day. For the past two months I switched to Xandrox Plus and have continued to have a thicker and thicker head of hair.

I love you guys.

:) :innocent:
welcome back kiel!
are you using 1ml of xandrox plus twice a day as well?
youre also on internal propecia right?

JonnyX

Reaction score
I read a lot of posts from people on this site saying that Xandrox 15% Plus is a waste, would not work, etc. I was really surprised to read this considering it has 2 of the only proven medications in it, in addition to the acylic acid. I did a lot of research regarding what else to add to my regimine. This product seems like the only logical answer besides the big 3. :dunno:

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
JonnyX said:
I read a lot of posts from people on this site saying that Xandrox 15% Plus is a waste, would not work, etc. I was really surprised to read this considering it has 2 of the only proven medications in it, in addition to the acylic acid. I did a lot of research regarding what else to add to my regimine. This product seems like the only logical answer besides the big 3. :dunno:
The problem is, that everyone who said its a waste doesnt have anything to back up their claims with because their just speculating while not even using the product. In addition to that, studies regarding topical finasteride are positive and negative, so theres really no way to know if it works unless more people use the product and let us know from personal experience if it works or not.
Until we hear results from people who have used it, you cant really say anything about it. And considering it just came out in August, we have a few more months before anyone on it will actually be able to observe whether or not it was effective.

JWM

Reaction score
Kiel

How the heck are you using the stuff during the day? It makes your hair like glue :dunno:

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wake up at 9-10:00 and apply the stuff right away... get some work done... hop in the shower around 12:00 and wash out the xandrox from the morning and the night before and then I'm ready to go.

I use the eye dropper and get it right on the scalp on my temples, hairline and crown. It really does a great job. I swear by the stuff and have 2 of my other friends using it and they have also gotten great results.

I am also on 1 pill propecia and have been for like 5-6 years now... I also use nizoral every other day and have been for about 2 years.

I also... love each and every one of you reguardless of what you think of me.

Anyway... I'm heading to Maui for the first time this Saturday... I'll have a laptop there so I'll be sure to post some pictures so you can follow along on my adventures :woot:

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My Xandrox Plus arrived today and I just applied it. It feels shitty compared to rogaine foam, and I cannot imagine living with a woman and using this stuff and keeping it a secret. In the past, I have used xandrox 5%, xandrox 12.5% and xandrox 15%, and it never regrew any hairline or side hair, but hopefully with the addition of finasteride, it might help, but I've been on finasteride pills for the past 7 years..

Dani_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
I was contemplating using this product. However as I am living with my GF was afraid that she might absrob some propecia from direct (touching) and indirect ie cushions/towels/sofas etc contact. Its good to know that it works though for some.

I have a question for kiel:

Whats your hair story? and how bad was your loss? What regimens have you tried?

Cheers

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know about overpriced. It's a 4 month's supply if you use 1 ml. Since I only am using it on my hairline, I use half the dosage, so it should last me 8 months and cost $96. Each thing of rogaine foam lasts me 1.5-2 months and they cost about $30 each. Day two. Obviously no results.

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't even been on this stuff for a full month yet and can already see a difference! I haven't seen this type of improvement since first starting minoxidil liquid a few years ago.

Before starting X-15 Plus, I had been on the foam since it first came out. I really liked the foam's ease of application and "dryness." After using it for some time though, I did notice my results starting to fade. I simply thought this was my genetics "catching up" with me (and I didn't want to go back to greasy liquid). But now, I am starting to think differently.

So, either minoxidil in liquid-form really is superior to foam (I dismissed this theory in the past), or this X-15 Plus stuff is just more effective due to it's strength and addition of finasteride. Either case, I'm pretty much sold on this stuff (well, the basic idea anyway). I think I'm going to have to cut the foam out of my daily regimen and just use it for those "quicky applications" needed when you're out of town or with a new chick.

The only problem with this X-15, of course, is its sticky texture ("super-glue," like the other guy said). To solve this, I need your advice. I am thinking of ordering the 12% "solution" next time and adding my own finasteride to it. Would it properly dissolve and remain stable in the 12% stuff or not? Does it need to be finely crushed/pulverized or could I just drop the tabs in there? What else do I need to know about doing this? Any information would be a big help.

Thanks.

JonnyX

Reaction score
I put it on usually at night but sometimes in the morning. The texture is like glue but as long as you put it just on your scalp and then wet your hands with water and carefully rinse your hair (not scalp) it is fine. I live with my girlfriend and she does not notice. I mean how often do you touch someones scalp?
I am going on month 4 and I must say that my scalp has never felt better. I honestly do not see any signifigant regrowth but I'm still giving it time.

JonnyX

Reaction score
I'll try to answer your question. I have been taking 1 proscar tablet and crushing it to powder and adding it to a bottle of Rogaine for about 5 months now. It does disolve in the Rogaine completely. I just shake up the bottle real good before each use just to make sure. Again, not sure it has been long enough to determine if topical finasteride works. I still have more shedding in my male pattern baldness areas than I do on other areas of my scalp. I have not seen any drastic results either way but will keep you posted.

NaS

Reaction score
just a question -

does anyone use hair product like wax, simulatenously with this xandrox stuff... because from what people are saying this sticky texture of the xandrox doesn't seem to me to be friendly with hair product use...

also can someone explaion to me how to use this? and whether you should use it before/after a shower?

one more question - does it specify which area it is more effective for? minoxidil is more for crown/vertex hair.. but does this xandrox imprve the hair line too?

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Renegade said:
I haven't even been on this stuff for a full month yet and can already see a difference! I haven't seen this type of improvement since first starting minoxidil liquid a few years ago.

Before starting X-15 Plus, I had been on the foam since it first came out. I really liked the foam's ease of application and "dryness." After using it for some time though, I did notice my results starting to fade. I simply thought this was my genetics "catching up" with me (and I didn't want to go back to greasy liquid). But now, I am starting to think differently.

So, either minoxidil in liquid-form really is superior to foam (I dismissed this theory in the past), or this X-15 Plus stuff is just more effective due to it's strength and addition of finasteride. Either case, I'm pretty much sold on this stuff (well, the basic idea anyway). I think I'm going to have to cut the foam out of my daily regimen and just use it for those "quicky applications" needed when you're out of town or with a new chick.

The only problem with this X-15, of course, is its sticky texture ("super-glue," like the other guy said). To solve this, I need your advice. I am thinking of ordering the 12% "solution" next time and adding my own finasteride to it. Would it properly dissolve and remain stable in the 12% stuff or not? Does it need to be finely crushed/pulverized or could I just drop the tabs in there? What else do I need to know about doing this? Any information would be a big help.

Thanks.
I haven't used Min YET, I do have some in my closet, just in case I change my mind. Though if I did I'd set my alarm 4 hours before I need to wake up, put the stuff on and go back to bed. Then when I wake up to get ready, take a shower. All set. :)

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
Update: This current regimen is still working like magic for me. Wish I could show you some pics, but all I have is a crappy camera phone that doesn't show any detail. Unbelievable though, really.

NaS: You should apply the Xandrox (15, anyway) at least 2 hours before taking a shower. I generally give it much more than that. However, to maximize its effectiveness (just like any other minoxidil), it would be best to apply it after your shower and leave it on for as long as possible. Yes, you're head is going to look like it did when you're mom first shat you out; and if you only take one shower a day, I can definitely see how this would be a problem. But that's the price you pay if you want maximum effect.

However, I still plan on experimenting with the plan I spoke of in my earlier post. I still have about 2 months left on this bottle of Xandrox 15 Plus, and in a month or so I am going to actually email Dr. Lee to see what he thinks about mixing his other stuff to get a more cosmetically acceptable solution.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been on Xandrox 15% since February and my hair is effin insane now. I love life again. I put it in at night before bed and when I wake up in the morning and leave it in for an hour or two and then take a shower.

I have 2 other friends on it now and one of my friends was like a norwood 3 and now his hair is thicker than ever. He never made it seem like he cared about his hairloss but now that he has most his hair back he admitted that he was thinking of getting a hair transplant. He just went and bought a blow dryer and some products yesterday to start styling his hair again.

All I can say is if the stuff isn't working for you then you are not using it right. Never skip a dose... use plenty... get it right to the scalp and use it more then once when possible. Take pictures as well. My crown and temples were gettin super thin and wispy and are like perfect now. I like my hair now better then it was in highschool : )

In the past I have tried rogaine foam, rogaine liquid, hairmax laser, some other random minoxidil combos, propecia (which I am still on) and all sorts of supplements... and nizoral (still use). Trust me pretty much all that crap does almost nothing. The best results I had were from liquid rogaine... but it doesn't near compare to Xandrox. When you're hair is growing back and not falling out anymore... you won't be questioning whether or not it is... you will know for certain. It feels great!