Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rogaine burned my scalp. My scalp condition used to be alot worse before I began using nizoral and the alcohol or whatever it is in Rogaine used to sting the hell out of my scalp.

CCS

Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Since my hair has become insane again, guys have been trying to start alot of fights with me

Do elaborate. Jealousy? Or just mistook you for gay and don't like gays? Or do guys fight guys who peacock?
Think if I wear my stubble to parties, that level of peacocking will start fights?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
CCS said:
KielMcK said:
Since my hair has become insane again, guys have been trying to start alot of fights with me

Do elaborate. Jealousy? Or just mistook you for gay and don't like gays? Or do guys fight guys who peacock?
Think if I wear my stubble to parties, that level of peacocking will start fights?
CCS, Kiel is a model. He is a hot looking guy who is a threat to any male in his company. Accusing him of being a f-g is just a tactic these low self esteem males use to try to size Kiel down to a lower level. I have been a victim of that myself. So yes, its all about jealousy.

amsch

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
CCS said:
KielMcK said:

CCS, Kiel is a model. He is a hot looking guy who is a threat to any male in his company. Accusing him of being a f-g is just a tactic these low self esteem males use to try to size Kiel down to a lower level. I have been a victim of that myself. So yes, its all about jealousy.

DoctorHouse, i didn't know that you're so good-looking that you've got a victim of other jealous males who don't look as hot as you do.

Why don't you show a pic of yours?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don't think its a good idea to show my face around here. You never know what kind of crazy people are amongst this forum. Could be very risky and I just can't afford to take advantage of the situation. But if you really want to know ? Look at Keanu Reeves, I could honestly be his twin.

monitoradiation

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
I don't think its a good idea to show my face around here. You never know what kind of crazy people are amongst this forum. Could be very risky and I just can't afford to take advantage of the situation. But if you really want to know ? Look at Keanu Reeves, I could honestly be his twin.

Haha, if what you're saying is true, I hope you don't have that wooden look all the time; I don't know if he's REALLY good at keeping his facial muscles completely inactivated or he's just incapable of actually acting. I only liked his part in Constantine because it gave such a comic relief every time he showed up.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah... I'm not gay. I've been with the same girl for 7 years now. If I'm not with her and guys try to start with me then they call me a f** and if I' with her and guys try fighting me they either still call me a f** or a rich kid who thinks he's something : (

I never insult people or instigate the situations. I've only gotten my *** kicked really bad once before my hair started falling out and was in the hospital for a week. I'm thinking I'm gonna get a short haircut that isn't so "in your face".

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Yeah... I'm not gay. I've been with the same girl for 7 years now. If I'm not with her and guys try to start with me then they call me a f*g and if I' with her and guys try fighting me they either still call me a f*g or a rich kid who thinks he's something : (

I never insult people or instigate the situations. I've only gotten my *** kicked really bad once before my hair started falling out and was in the hospital for a week. I'm thinking I'm gonna get a short haircut that isn't so "in your face".

haters.... of course dudes are gonna vibe/hate you Kiel...you are a male model with a good looking girlfriend and shitloads of hair.....lol..... you are asking for it...

if you lived in a more fashion forward progresive place like Rome or Paris or London or NYC, Buenos aires, Rio, Sau paulo, etc etc'-( place name of dozens of cool cities here)-people would not care about your hair do... you could have highlights...or wear it purple or watever u liked.... same with your clothes...... but Im afraid that in your average city town....any guy that isnt built like a refrigerator and wears a baseball cap jok style will look Out of the ordinary......

suks , but its how it is....... I say fuk the haters and grow the hair even longer and a cool stach...... just get some maze spray :mrgreen:

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
Kiels the man. Over here in NYC plenty of guys would vibe with kiel with no problem..youd fit in great.

On a side note-
Still a month now, and still having more hair than im comfortable with latch onto my arms. Its comin out a lot from the thick hair in the back, lots near the nape. I hate these sheds. they really get me nervous, i question whether its the medicine working or its because of these hot flashes i seem to get every now and again when im stressed out especially when i see more hair fall out than usual...like a furnace goes off. Man i hope this eases up soon and iits not the stress but rather the xandrox workin

Jm0311

Reaction score
patagonia said:
KielMcK said:
Yeah... I'm not gay. I've been with the same girl for 7 years now. If I'm not with her and guys try to start with me then they call me a f*g and if I' with her and guys try fighting me they either still call me a f*g or a rich kid who thinks he's something : (

haters.... of course dudes are gonna vibe/hate you Kiel...you are a male model with a good looking girlfriend and shitloads of hair.....lol..... you are asking for it...

if you lived in a more fashion forward progresive place like Rome or Paris or London or NYC, Buenos aires, Rio, Sau paulo, etc etc'-( place name of dozens of cool cities here)-people would not care about your hair do... you could have highlights...or wear it purple or watever u liked.... same with your clothes...... but Im afraid that in your average city town....any guy that isnt built like a refrigerator and wears a baseball cap jok style will look Out of the ordinary......

suks , but its how it is....... I say fuk the haters and grow the hair even longer and a cool stach...... just get some maze spray :mrgreen:

Sau Paulo? Anyone been there? Thinking about taking a trip......

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi kiel,

Just a quick question for you. Most of the guys here seem to have a problem with applying minoxidil once their hair has grown. Like its easier to apply along the hairlines and difficult on the crown etc.

How do you manage with your long hair, assuming you use it all over.

CCS

Reaction score
KielMcK said:

sorry to hear you got beat up. I would not give them what they want though. Just get some other attractive or non-jelous guy friends to hang out with so you are safer.

I got the opposite problem. At the gym, I check out the hot women out of the corner of my eye while I'm doing my reps. And sometimes if I can tell they are totally looking the other way, I aim my eyes right at their rear without turning my head, all whilst doing more reps, often from 20 feet away. Sounds innocent? Well, it worked fine for must, except one of them: she somehow noticed, and so did her boyfriend, and they told their mutual friends, and pretty soon I'm getting mad dog glares from plenty of people at the gym. I don't know what their problem is. It seems so against their best interest to be attaching me when I'm not even attaching them. Not like I'm staring or cat calling or anything like that. Some pretty people are polite to average guys, and some are mean. So any time some pretty people ask me to help them beat up some ugly guy for harrassing their girlfriend, I don't know if I can even believe them, and I tell them to leave me out of it. Only happened once though, and they were angry at me for not helping them, since they were too afraid to do it themselves.

CCS

Reaction score
KielMck, you should build some muscle. Not for looks, but for protection. Look at Justin timberlake at 19, and now at 26. He is a model either way, but at 26 he has much bigger muscles. Most fight starters don't want to risk getting themselves hurt and won't mess with you if you got some muscles. That is the only reason my 62 year old father is trying to get buff, though I doubt he will ever get there again. If people know you are an easy take down, they will treat you like total dirt. The jerks anyway. Not everyone is like that.

CCS

Reaction score
Yeah, and my omega male friends keep telling me to never look at a woman's rear. They say women don't like that. yeah, they don't like it when omega males do it. They've told me about how they liked some tall guy looking at it. I've also seen them very happy when a muscular guy was totally grabbing it, on the first night. These guys think they can get women by hiding their their genetials like omega male rats do. The correct thing to do is improve your appearance as best you can, and don't appologise for your desires, and look for a woman who wants you back, and don't spend any extra time chasing the ones who don't. You'll get rejected fast a lot, but at least you wont waste time on the ones who would never want to get physical with you anyway.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey there. I do remember I was thinking about switching over to that stuff. I've always wondered if the flutamine or whatever it is called would be more effective. I still wonder if that topical works better than Xandrox 15. At the time I was on Xandrox 15% and not the plus. I guess the two drugs are comparitive. I'm not gonna switch at this point though, to much at risk.

I use the dropper and just squeeze a little here there and everywhere from the crown to my temples and vertex. I then rub it into my scalp with my fingertips and I am able to get quite a bit on the scalp and not all over my hair. I also put a few drops on my fingers tips and spread it all on my hair line and temples just to make sure to get extra coverage.

I just got a haircut today and hate it ; ( I like it much better when my hair is long.