Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
If only they had a way to buy with ideal, cuz i dont have a creditcard so now I ordered spectral DNC and im using that now. Dunno what works better. Maybe ill switch to using spectral dnc and xandrox 15+...instead of kirkland and spectral.

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
king- said:
assigmentzero ill buy the xandrox off u

3 months on Xandrox 15%.

Hey everyone,

So I am on the 3-month mark with Xandrox 15% (not with finasteride) and I am still shedding. My hair is looking like crap and I am not seeing any regrowth.

I have decided to sell my second bottle of X15% on ebay. You can grab it here.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Xandrox-15-Minoxidil ... 240%3A1318

I spent about $125CAD on it total (including shipping and exchange). I am not looking to make any money here. I thought ebay was the best way to go.

I have ordered some Kirkland 5% minoxidil so I'm going to see how that goes.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I see your not quiting minoxidil all together. Its strange but i shed more with doctor lee's products than i did with regular minoxidil. I found out azelaic acid can irritate the skin. Maybe you had an allergic reaction to this of some sort. I too am also now using kirklands. No problems thus far.

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
follicle84 said:
I see your not quiting minoxidil all together. Its strange but i shed more with doctor lee's products than i did with regular minoxidil. I found out azelaic acid can irritate the skin. Maybe you had an allergic reaction to this of some sort. I too am also now using kirklands. No problems thus far.

Did you ever try X15%?

How's the kirkland minoxidil going? Seeing any results?

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I tried xandrox 5% with azelaic acid no ppg (still got the bottle). Considering the irritation and shedding i got from it were too much for me i didnt bother to try using x15%. If i were to take it i would probably copy kiels regimen but seen as i dont react well with x5% im not going to bother.

I originally used regaine before x5%. I got good results from 7 weeks of use. I had to drop it however because it gave me bad scalp inflammation which looked as bad as Psoriasis.

I bought kirklands minoxidil recently because it is cheap and very similair to regaine (european version of rogaine). Been using it for 2 weeks, once a day with emu oil. I have no problems like before and its too early for results just yet. I have shed a little but that could be the nizoral and its no where near as bad as when i used x5% or any other hairloss product for that matter. I guess everyone reacts differently to these thing. Im adding hairsignals in with it to boost results (contains, copper peptides and various dht blockers).

Joey Ramone

Reaction score
I am seriously starting to dig this stuff.

Just cruised over the 3 month mark a couple of days ago.

Hey Kiel, high five ya spaz!

Joey Ramone

Reaction score
I haven't had any side effects since I left oral finasteride behind some time last year. Seriously recommend using the spironolactone cream alongside xandrox+ to help with the scalp sadness.

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
so its been 5 months for me on xandrox plus only. my hair was shedding for like 3 and ahalf months straight..maybe 4. the shed pretty much stopped, though unlike the really lucky guys on here i still have hairs on my hands when i shower...but now its the normal 20 or so all together. ill usually have 3 or 4 that i notice on each hand after a good scrubbing but ill notice a few others on like my arm or my face or something so id estimate i lose around 20 which is what ive been losing for like 7 years now. i wish i could lose 1 or 2 so much but i havent had that since i was 21 and im 28 now :(

anyways, all that said...my hair looks awful..its still there but when u touch it, it feels like downy fluffy sh*t..you can pretty much feel my head when you touch my hair thats how bad the quality of my hair is. theres no volume, no life, and no thickness. i dont know if thats from the big shed i went through or what. its definately got me depressed and stressed out. the hot flashes that went away have been coming back, just today it happened because my boss called me over to show me how to use some application before i knew it, my forehead was sweaty. if i could only get rid of them i think i would have a better idea of whether the finasteride is working for me, but toss in this variable and i think my hairs just going to keep getting worse because of all the androgens im releasing right into my skin. anyways, ill post pictures next month, it will be 6 months then. when i first started i really thought my hair would be better by the time i posted my pics..now im looking past the 6 month and praying for the year mark to show cosmetic improvement

eprparadox

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just wanted to share my progress with you.

I definitely see improvement especially in the last month. I attribute it solely to Xandrox. I believe its the presence of Azelaic Acid that must be doing the trick since I had similar progress with Spectrum DNC (has Azelaic Acid) but no such progress with Rogaine Foam (does not contain Azelaic Acid). edit: Spectral DNC does not have AA.. woops

I'm currently on propecia .5mg as well, however I know that with propecia + no minoxidil I only lost hair.

I also would like to add that I have no noticeable side effects except that Xandrox makes my hair extremely sticky.

you can see my pics here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/teopical/Pr ... ZSPp82WJg#

I apply the Xandrox once a day, before going to sleep. I spray about 7 times in the front and the same in the back. I then push my hair down with my fingers to get the stuff on my hair onto my scalp as much as possible. Thats about it.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, that last pic looks amazing.

Are you using the Xandrox 15+, or just xandrox 15?

And i thought xandrox wasnt so greasy, but you say it is?

Well great that you're having results!

beaner

Reaction score
eprparadox said:
I definitely see improvement especially in the last month. I attribute it solely to Xandrox. I believe its the presence of Azelaic Acid that must be doing the trick since I had similar progress with Spectrum DNC (has Azelaic Acid) but no such progress with Rogaine Foam (does not contain Azelaic Acid)........

Spectral DNC does not contain azelaic acid.

eprparadox

Reaction score
I'm using Xandrox 15+

And yeah Spectral DNC does not contain AA, my mistake. So then I dont have any particular theory as to why the Foam didnt work.

Xandros

Reaction score
In July of 2008 I began Xandrox 5% in the AM with Xandrox 15% PM. In February 2009 I added topical Spirolactone and noticed improvement in the vertex which I relate directly to the spironolactone. March 2009 I advanced to the Xandrox 15% Plus.

Conclusion; I will switch to a Promox / Remox regimin shortly and discontinue the Xandrox products as I have seen no regrowth, nor stabilization.

Jm0311

Reaction score
whats the general consensus behind this product? is Pro max better?

Anyone use that?